FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New To The Site

3 posters

Go down

New To The Site Empty New To The Site

Post by Brychette Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

'Ey people! I am new to this site but not new it role playing. It's been a while but I have been writing my stories to keep my literate mind active. Y'all have any tips for the new girl? Thanks! I hope to role play with some of you Very Happy

Brychette
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

New To The Site Empty Re: New To The Site

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Brychette! cheers

Always great to have experienced writers and role-players joining the site. Don't worry, you'll fit right in, and I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you and plenty of spaces to put up your own things.

Anything in particular you'd like help with?
For a tour of the site, the rules and browsing the forum'll do the trick. The main way we do things here is post an interest check thread (or post in one), then create or join an OOC (Out of Character) thread for a role-play -- usually where all the characters and behind-the-scenes info goes -- and then the host puts up a RP thread and everybody dives in! Aww

More to it than that, of course, but that's the in-a-nutshell, at-a-glance summary of convenience. Thumbs Up=Coolio

Do enjoy your exploration of the site, and again, if you run across any questions, please feel free to ask!

What sorts of things do you like, while we're here, gettin' to know ya. Very Happy
Books, movies, role-play experiences?

Well, hope you have some great times here! Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Welcome to FoG, Brychette! I think Kalon summed it the standard new member tips nicely in a nutshell, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more specific questions. We're always happy to help. Hope you're enjoying your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down