FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum.

+2
Knifey Keith
CountZero
6 posters

Go down

I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum. Empty I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum.

Post by CountZero Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:42 am

I'm new here, but not to roleplaying. I was told to come here by a miss Kate Orchix, who is a friend of mine from another forum.

I prefer sci-fi and fantasy, along with modern fantasy and Lovecraftian horror.
I play many tabletop rpgs, but not in a while.
I love weapons, but in a healthy way.
I love Batman.
I will most likely hit on most females here, just a warning. But in a nice way.
I want to be a short order cook.
I hope here treats me well.

CountZero
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum. Empty Re: I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum.

Post by Knifey Keith Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Couple years ago.

Gary Oldman came to my house. Said he wanted to rule more than one small town, so I said to him "Would you fight a crab this big?"

Turns out he wouldn't. Anyway a week later I went to prison for three counts of murder in the first degree, and thats how I got on track to become Australian of the year.

Can I have money now?
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum. Empty Re: I'm here to fight crime, and chew bubblegum.

Post by Tartra Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Hey, CountZero! See you around the forum.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CountZero Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:39 pm

You too, Tartra.

And that was inspiring... or something... Keith.

CountZero
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 am

Welcome to the FOG, Count Zero! Coolio
Hah, it's hard to say Count Zero Coolio without a dash of ausom*.

Hope you're enjoying your exploration of the site so far! Do feel free to ask questions as the inquisitive mood strikes, or just whenever. Afterol**, amazing things happen when frivolous questions are answered seriously. xD

Hope you have a great time here!
Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers

* Not available on all forums. Other restrictions and regulations may apply. See distributor for details.
** Warning: new all-abstract antidepressant may induce severe states of contentment, giddiness, or abstract creativity. Never consult with your doctor before taking Afterol.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Welcome to FoG, CountZero! Glad to see a friend of Kate's join us here in our crazy-awesome role-playing community! I think you'll that a lot of us also enjoy sci-fi and fantasy, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a role-play to join or recruiting minions to one that you might start.

Like Kalon said, please ask if you have any question, and I'm sure here will treat you very well! Please carry on with your crime-fighting, and hey! Here's some more bubblegum! *gives bubblegum*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CountZero Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Thank you, all.

I'm trying to figure out something to start up...

CountZero
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 am

Good to hear. Footsteps of Ghosts has sort of been just that lately... Traces of Ghosts...

Been pretty docile, hopefully not slowing to a halt. So the more activity and creativity the better!

Welcome aboard!
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CountZero Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

I've noticed that. I'm currently stalking everyone's profile to get a feel for what they like...

CountZero
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Don't forget to read the interest checks. The best way to get a feel for themes is to dive through those. You can skip the OOC discussions, though.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CountZero Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Nah, just kidding. I have been, even through to the older ones.
I get the feeling a scifi horror may prove interesting. Maybe. Or an alternative modern fantasy.

CountZero
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down