FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL

+4
quakernuts
Guilty Carrion
Fadeview
Chainlinc3
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 5 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL

Post by Icipher Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 am

While dancing about like a merry toucan at the Midsummer Night's Dream festival... I have a remarkably lucid hallucination talking with many of my ancestors, who shock me with a sudden epiphany. A secret, secret epiphany.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 5 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Craft a homing device that can destroy the shoulder that's wearing the skull--along with a bunch of other stuff in the vicinity, hopefully.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Rocket man homage time. Get myself hence to the space ship, via my newly acquired Cockblaster.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 5 Demo_tombstone
Mission 1, Turn 21

Operative Actions!
ZE QUAKER
Dropping off the jet as it passes over the ship, you brace yourself for the impact.
Roll (Strength: 5, Agility: 3, Endurance: 4): 6!
You drop onto the smooth back of the UFO, punching your RAGEFIST into the ship's hull to gain a grip. Miraculously, you manage to land smoothly, again avoiding ripping various limbs from their sockets. The ship looks, basically, like an extremely large, smooth metal disk-- though you can see the outlines of various hatches that doubtlessly hide weapons and other implements.

Carrion
"DECAPITATION TIME, BITCH!"
You slash at Operative Caeron with your massive blades!
Melee Attack Roll (Agility: 5): 6, 2, 4, 4, 4-- 6!
Operative Caeron Dodge Roll (Agility: 1): 4-- 4!
Damage Roll (2d6+(5*(strength mod))= 7d6+15): 4+1+2+6+3+6+4+15= 41-12 (Armor)= 29!
Your first slash cuts a deep gash diagonally across Caeron's torso.
Operative Caeron Health Update: [21/50]
Operative Caeron Armor Update: [88/100]

Melee Attack Roll (Agility: 5): 3, 6, 4, 4, 6
Operative Caeron Dodge Roll (Agility: 1): 2-- 2!
Damage Roll (2d6+5(strength mod)= 7d6+15): 3+1+4+2+3+3+5+15= 36-12 (Armor)= 24!
Your second swipe takes Operative Caeron's head neatly from his shoulders.
Operative Caeron Health Update: [-3/50]
Operative Caeron Armor Update: [76/100]
Killcount +1
Achievement Unlocked: [TEAM KILLING FUCKTARD: Kill a squadmate.]

Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII
You... attempt enlightenment?
Roll: 5!
[Continued via PM whenever I decide what the hell your ancestors have to say to you.]

Caeron O'Donnell
You sit in the ether.
"Well, FUCK!"
Note: Uuuuuh... Huh. Try again? :\

Jack Phoenix
You attempt to fly yourself to the UFO!
Flight Roll (Intelligence: 3): 2!
Despite several optimism-inducing attempts, you can't quite get the hang of flight with the Cockblaster. Instead, you hop about in the street, trying to get the damn thing to take off and stay above tree level.

Global Announcement!
The alien craft gets nearer! AGAIN!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 pm

I had a good life...

or at least I lived a life in which looking back on everything and everyone, there is only one thing I can do to signify how I felt about everything everywhere...

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 5 Middle-finger

LET'S DO THIS!

EPIC RAGE FIST BEATDOWN OF ALIEN SHIP WITH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Attempt to use the technology from those tablets combined with the medical supplies and whatever else is handy in this damn room (of course I search for shit EVERYWHERE) to turn these corpses inside the facility into Undead Frankenstein Cyborgs!
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 pm

THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE.

Kicking aside the decapitated corpse of his treacherous former comrade, Carrion sprints into the Skyranger he arrived in just turns ago. "Pilot! Get us airborne and towards that ship, ASAP! We're the only damn chance that bastard has of making it out alive!"
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

I was having trouble keeping up anyway. ^_^

Cheers!
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 5 EPIC_BROFIST_by_Stack23
Mission 1, Turn 22

Initiative Rolls
Operatives: 79!
Hostiles: 22!

Operative Actions!
ZE QUAKER
You haul off and slam your fist against the ship's hull!
Roll (Strength: 5): 6!
Note: I don't approve of your surprising string of sixes, Quaker. There will be a reckoning.
Your powerfist impacts the alien vessel with world-crushing force, dealing massive damage to it's hull integrity and launching it towards the ground. Unfortunately, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and so you go flying into the stratosphere, Team Rocket style.
"FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!"

You attempt... Science.
Roll (Intelligence: 4): 3+1(Ancestral Knowledge Of Cybernetics)=4!
Trait Revealed: [Ancestral Knowledge Of Cybernetics: +1 to cyborg nonsense]
Despite the revelations of your ancestors, you fail to actually resurrect the dead as flesh-slaves. You DO make quite a mess though.

Room Update: The room is now covered in blood, with various body parts and chunks of flesh strewn about seemingly at random. On some tables, amalgamations of flesh and machine lie, but they do not move.

Carrion
This pilot... he needs to get his ass in gear.
Roll (Charisma: 1): 2+1(Morbid Armor)= 3!
You scream incoherently at the pilot, frothing slightly at the mouth. He looks relatively unimpressed.

Jack Phoenix
You ponder the meaning of life.

Global Announcement!
The ship slams into the ground in the ruins of the mayor's house, digging a trough into the earth with it's form as it tears down the street before slowly coming to a stop. The ship looks... surprisingly intact, given what just happened to it.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm

If you want something done, you just gotta do it yourself. Evict the pilot from his seat, and take control of the Skyranger. Take off and soar into the stratosphere. As a side note, don't let the pilot leave. He is now as committed to this plan as I am.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 pm

What does it all mean, I wonder? I think hard about the meaning of life and try to determine if I should bother doing anything to help my teammates since I can't seem honor the rocket man by taking to the sky.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:00 am

Well this was expected

Punching the ship I mean, not the whole space launch thing.

Well since the last part of this plan happens to include my nemesis, in case he fails at catching me realign my body so that should I fall I will METEOR PUNCH the ship!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 am

Well... there goes the Cyborg Zombie Squad. I blame Lincovich...

Now. To try to open that security door.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 5 Freefall
Mission 1, Turn 23

Initiative Rolls
Operatives: 88!
Hostiles: 80!

Operative Actions!
Carrion
You fly the God damn plane your God damn self. GOD DAMN!
Flight Check (Intelligence: 3): 3!
You... take off. Sort of. The plane is sideways, and spinning slightly, but hey-- you're off the ground and moving at high speed, and that's what really matters, right?

Jack Phoenix
You ponder the meaning of life, FOR REAL THIS TIME!
Roll (Intelligence: 3): 6!
That's... that's... It all makes so much sense now! The gears that turn behind the world, the ties that bind us all together-- everything is part of a grander design! It's all so clear!
Trait Acquired: [Enlightened: You understand the grand scheme of the world, and your own place within it. This, naturally, allows you to channel the ether through the fabric of reality itself for minor assistance. Because that's how reality works.]

ZE QUAKER
You attempt to maneuver yourself in mid-air.
Paratrooper Ninja Roll (Agility: 3, Intelligence: 2): 1!
You begin to spin uncontrollably. The nausea quickly causes you to begin projectile vomiting. Repeatedly.

You attempt to open the security door.
Roll: 5!
A quick look around reveals a very large button next to the door. Pushing it causes the doors to slowly part before you, revealing empty space. The door appears to be built into the side of the cliff. You know, the cliff the town was built on, overlooking the sea? That cliff! Perhaps it is some sort of docking station?

Global Announcement!
Doors on the side of the crashed ship slowly opens, revealing a darkened interior.

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:34 pm

I am up, and I am off. That is ALL that matters! Aim this fucker upwards, towards Quaker, and prep myself to catch the fucker.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Well, since I no longer want to look at food in any manner or form ever again...It's time to end this with a grand epic catch or die moment...

ASSIST IN MY OWN RESCUE BY TRYING TO GRAB HOLD OF THE SKYRANGER!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 am

Well then... continue to investigate the facility.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5