FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Months? I think it's time to check in again.

3 posters

Go down

Four Months? I think it's time to check in again. Empty Four Months? I think it's time to check in again.

Post by Dreamless Days Sun May 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Doubt many of you remember me, but hey. Sorry I've been gone for a while, some things came up I suppose, and I had to focus my time on them. Those things mainly being:

Being drafted into a fan made game developing project (I'm writing dialogue and fixing the story)
Getting handed a Moderator position on another site
Being on a heavy job search (still no luck :'( )
Trying to revive the forum I now mod with some big dramatic RP Storyline (Kinda worked? lol)

But yeah, that's all I've really been doing the last few months. Along with complaining (read: reviewing) video games for fun. Eternal Phoenix asked me why I didn't post on here any more, and that led to me asking myself the same question. Haha.

So yeah, I'm back, and I'm raring for more. I've got some RP ideas for the Casual area all ready to go. I'll catch ya around the forum. Later girls and boys. Wink
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Four Months? I think it's time to check in again. Empty Re: Four Months? I think it's time to check in again.

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon May 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Alriiight! I was wondering why we were all getting too much sleep around here! xD

Good to have you back, Dreamless! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Four Months? I think it's time to check in again. Empty Re: Four Months? I think it's time to check in again.

Post by Eternal Phoenix Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah, i harassed him a bit. The man who brought me in disappearing? I won't have that. Very Happy
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down