FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements

3 posters

Go down

Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements Empty Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements

Post by Ruu Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 am

Long ago, a terrible evil plagued the Earth...A Power that took countless lives and razed entire villages to the ground. Eight humans with the power to wield the elements banded together and were able to seal away this Power, though they could not destroy it completely....They scattered the Key to the Four Winds, and hid the Ancient Artifact that could lead them to the Key pieces with one of their own...

Hundreds of years later, the prison holding the Power is beginning to weaken. It influenced the mind of a Necromancer skilled in the dark artes. He sought Aesir's Pearl, the Artifact of ages past that could locate the elusive Key, hidden for so long. He found it in the possession of a family of Light Mages, but they were cunning. They had foreseen the attack, and sent their son with the artifact to travel across the Ocean to seek aid against the Necromancer's evil. Unfortunately, they did not realize that their son's vessel would be attacked by a group of powerful pirates, each of whom had command over a specific element. They did not predict that their son would fall into the hands of these pirates. But Fate has a strange way of working, and the pirates soon realized they would need to work together with the Light Mage in order to prevent a catastrophe that would threaten the very fabric of reality...

There are definitely more specifics to this story, but I wanted to put up an interest check before I got it started. The Elements would be as follows:

Earth
Fire
Air
Water
Light
Darkness
Storm
Cosmic

Would anyone be interested?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements Empty Re: Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements

Post by Anubis Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 am

I would be quite interested in this.
Anubis
Anubis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements Empty Re: Endless Ocean: Quest of the Elements

Post by Ruu Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

~Awesome! If at least three more people are interested, I'll post the OOC.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Airedar Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 pm

For sure I'd go for this.

Nehehehe. Piracy, heroics, and a world-faring adventure.

As long as I get either storm or cosmic elemen...ta...tude?

???
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

~Awesome! I'm glad to have more interest! Of course you can have one of those elementatudes. XD I guess I should put more powers than elements, but I wanted some powers included that really had a lot to do with the ocean especially.

If one or two more people are interested, I will post the OOC.

EDIT: I've decided to open up the OOC in hopes that more people will be interested once they read the details. Here is the link: http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4287-endless-ocean-quest-of-the-elements#102001
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down