FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found my way back.

5 posters

Go down

I found my way back. Empty I found my way back.

Post by Nomad Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 am

Yes my Nomadic nature has brought me back here again. That and I'm back from Afghanistan and need some thing to do. So I'm ready to dust off my boots for some time and make this home again until the road calls my name.
Nomad
Nomad
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

I found my way back. Empty Re: I found my way back.

Post by Lord Revan Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:54 am

Welcome back, Nomad! It's good that you found your way back. I hope FoG provides you with entertainment until the road calls you again.

My name is Marc and I am one of the OOC Mods here, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:03 am

I also came back for a few reason.

1. I will have a new member for you, fresh role-player who wishes to advance in her skills.

2. Is to inform the site that I am currently working on a website that will list websites that are active and seem interesting to Role-Play on. With the Site permission I would like to place F.O.G on the top five on my list.
Nomad
Nomad
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 am

Well we love new members here at FoG, so send your friend here and we will welcome him/her with open arms.

As for your other reason, you should contact Fayt Fyre and get her permission about listing FoG on your site.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Welcome back, Nomad!
Sounds like a marvelous idea!! I'd love to see a list of places like that! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 am

Kalon Ordona II wrote:Welcome back, Nomad!
Sounds like a marvelous idea!! I'd love to see a list of places like that! Very Happy

Of course I will allow you to take a look at it once the site is finished. There is no sneak peeks for any one until I have a sufficient amount of Role-Play websites. This however is being done by my natural nomadic nature of leaving a site after awhile and checking out a new one.

The grading of sites seems to be easy as I look at staff and member's ability to role-play and interact with each other. If a site seems to loom over a it's members and can not appease their needs or won't I knock off a point.
Staff and the members activity also plays a role in my grading and allows me to see if they can advance or not.

I have to make regular check ups on these sites encase of a dismantling or a freeze over ( Freeze over- when the site stops all activity all together). I can't tell you how many sites I have revisited after a couple of months and is either no longer active or missing. There is a lot I take in account for these sites as well and it can be overwhelming at times.
Nomad
Nomad
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Welcome back, Nomad! I'm glad your wandering brought you back to us! I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Coming and going is what I do best, and it's benefited be in my skills of role-playing. I have seen and used new styles that seemed ridiculous at the time, but ended up using the styles and became more understanding on how they work.
Nomad
Nomad
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 am

Welcome back to FoG! If your looking for a time killer than this is a pretty good place to do that. We got forum games as well as RPs. To tell the truth I spend a lot of time in the General Discussion area. Anyway if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and enjoy your stay.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down