FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣ Lithilliumns Archives.

Go down

♣ Lithilliumns Archives. Empty ♣ Lithilliumns Archives.

Post by Lithilliumn Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:07 am

Introduction.
I've lost quite a few characters due to computer failures
or site failures the past year but I've been able to restore
or recreate a few. Besides the fact I'll probably make a
couple new one on here I'll still post an old one for show.

When it comes to role play information and characters
I am usually an information-junkie. Please don't let the
length of my sheets scare you, I'm still working on
learning to tone it down a bit.

Index.
~ ... ~
Lithilliumn
Lithilliumn
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

♣ Lithilliumns Archives. Empty Re: ♣ Lithilliumns Archives.

Post by Lithilliumn Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 am

My Name:
    I was born as Gabríolis Nerrithían
    but people more commonly know me under the name Godreth Foxe.

My Age:
    24 E.C. (Elder Cycles)

My Role:
    I am the Mercenary.
    I was hired for my knowledge of the Elder Planet and the city.
My Appearance:
    Most often you’ll find me dressed to the occasion, in all I usually buy what I need and dump what I do not. Unlike the female race I don’t take a habit out of collecting fabric for I have no children to keep warm at night. Despite what you might think of me because of my job, I am no barbarian and I do take pride in not being smelly or dirty. Being either one of those has no value in landing me a job. Cologne does and I probably should admit that stuff gets me hooked from time to time…

As for my style though, I’m not really your tidy suit and tie kind of guy, I prefer clothes with a bit more of a rugged or worn down edge. Leather and fur being some of my favorite materials. Not to sound vain but they match my hair, which you’ve probably already guessed has been cut by my own hand. Yes, I literally cut it with my own fingers, happy? Because my eyes are a light shade of grayish blue, -which really isn’t such a big deal on the Elder planet but apparently stands out on all the rest- I usually wear shades. Piercings and tattoo’s have never really been much of an issue with me. During my time on Ignis I got two hip piercings for a job and I’ve never pulled them out since. In fact, I’ve even gotten a lower lip piercing and a tattoo on my left shoulder blade as well.

Sports are overrated, yes I admit that I’ve got a toned body but I do not go around lifting weights all the time because I have to have muscles. It’s probably more job related, or at least genetic. As does the latter count for my height, since I stand 5'9 feet tall which is not exactly short in comparison to the majority of the human race. In contrast to our cave and submarine dwelling cousins that is.

My Characteristics:
    As for my personality, I might appear somewhat sarcastic at times. Or most... of the time. At least I’m -bluntly- honest? And straight forwards if need be. Still it’s probably wisest not to take me serious at all, trust me when I say that you'll know when my comments are intended to hurt for I really do not mind hitting below the belt. If you get what I mean. Also I’m not the smartest bloke around, but everyone has their own skills. In general, I first do and then think. Luckily I’m pretty fast reacting to different situations, it might not be very thoughtful at times, but in my line of work I’ve found it to be pretty useful. Acting or using my looks to get what I want, is no problem in my book either. It’s all about the results in the end. Besides I’ve rarely found anything manages to embarrass me and I’m not particularly born scared either.

If you got any brain cells, I’m warning you not to touch anyone close to me. Despite the fact I most often look indifferent or uncaring, I can be obsessively -if not aggressively- protective in my own way. Being sensitive or compassionate isn’t one of my strong suits and in a fight I’d probably be the first one to swing a hit. That is if you even manage to set me off. Altough I am a hazard to authority figures, for I do not take orders from anyone. I dare you to try it once and find me doing exactly the opposite. For some reason I love taunting people, just the look in their eyes-questioning where you got the nerve from- when you rub things in their faces. It really puts that beaming self-satisfied smirk on mine.

Stubborn, I’m not sure if I should name it that way but I stay loyal to my own opinions and I’m not easily persuaded differently. My self-confidence is mostly mistaken for disdain and arrogance. Not that I care, it has the desired effect on people. Yes, even I would admit that I’m an ass. Before you start thinking I have this most perfect and happy past to blame, if not the glorious Elder planet, I’m actually proud of where I come from. Perhaps I’m just twisted by default.

In all I try my best to stay objective and keep a cool mind, which is very useful if you want to stay alive. Yet I still have a disregard for personal safety, so I’m not particularly the safest person to be around. To throw out an objective saying; If you want something, dare to do something. When it comes to helping people, I’d help you. Although I’d probably tell you how stupid you are because of it. Maybe that classifies as mean but don’t take it personally, it’s mostly just a façade. It’s not that I do not care about anyone besides myself, it’s just easier not to. Getting emotionally involved with people is a clear violation of my number one rule; Don’t like people acquainted to your job. It makes saying goodbye harder… when they die. And it might be a hard concept for you to grasp but people die. Lastly, running out of cigarette’s get’s me… really cranky.

My Biography:
    The Elder Planet, paradise of the universe. I would not exactly say that I was fortunate being born there, but in all it really isn’t as bad as most pessimists make it sound. My mother was a waitress, she worked at a bar within the city near the space-docks and it was there that she met my father, a traveling mercenary at that time. Not that he is of any importance, the man left long before I was born. To make a long story short; they met, they fucked, he left, she got me, the Elder planet never stopped spinning.

Despite the fact the city is most likely the most prosperous place within the universe, -or maybe not so much- my mother had a decent income so we did not go hungry and I did not had to walk around in my birth-suit. Not to sound fancy or arrogant but I was homeschooled even. Say that within the city and people would think you were raised by the gods themselves. I can assure you that much. Of course I never told them it was my own mother who taught me… In all life was pretty much fun and games until I reached the age of nine, it was then that my mother fell ill. Some sort of lung disease that got worse because of the planets climate, reducing her lung capacity to the point where she would be out of breath by merely getting out of bed. I taught myself the art of stealing and deceiving in order to be able to provide for us. And I got real good at it too if you do not mind me bragging.

Somewhere along the lines I met Radohn, a rather overbearing man that always reminded me more of an earthly bear than an actual human. He saved my ass after I got caught by some alliance soldiers while trying to steal their wallets. You should have seen their faces as Radohn pretty much bullied them into thinking that I had found the item on the ground, that it was preposterous of them to think that I as his son, would even consider stealing anything. It wasn’t long before I learned that -even though his wife left him- Radohn still had cubs of his own, two boys and a girl named Raicker, Rehmi and Ravin. Them being but only a few years younger than me we would most often team up together to steal from the rich. Whenever I didn’t have enough money or clothes they would share, and sharing really is an unfamiliar concept when you’re taught by the rules of the city that you must take or work for what you want.

My mother passed away when I was fourteen and I was lucky enough to officially roll in as a member of the Radohn household. Abandoning my real name for safe keepings -since one can never be too careful- I went from Gabríolis Nerrithían to Godreth Foxe. We weren’t with just the five of us for long though, Radohn had a habit of surpassing his harsh exterior and cared for more kids than he probably should have. Nevertheless he was the godfather and we would abide his wishes. Thus our gang was born. We found an empty garage and used it as more or less as our headquarters, thriving on Radohn’s motto that working together was safer than working alone we managed to make name for ourselves pretty fast. Over the next seven years I filled my role as one of the four pillars under our Godfather, taking care of the protection and income of our organization along with Raicker. Most often we sold ourselves as mercenary’s. Rehmi and Ravin on the other hand took the role of teachers. I am aware that it was originally Radohn’s dream to start a school but many dreams are caught short within the city. What we did create was a safe-haven for those who needed it, a sanctuary that provided protection, a friendly face and even a bit of education. When you can give that much, it really doesn’t matter to people where you get your money from.

Shortly after I had turned twenty-one, I got the opportunity to accept some jobs as a mercenary on one of the other planets. It isn’t often that one gets a chance to leave the Elder Planet and the money was good so we did not do much debating on whether or not I should go. From that point on I traveled anywhere I could go, sending a portion of my money back to Radohn whenever I finished a job somewhere. It’s been about four years by now and I’ve learned a lot of new things about being a mercenary, the worlds and their inhabitants but most of all about the corrupted alliance. Here I thought I was master of deceit…

My Secrets:
    A few months back I managed to obtain -perhaps even have stolen- an old -more likely ancient- gun. A black, engraved, automatic colt type to be more precise, and it has proven to be a most faithful ally of mine on several occasions. Next to the colt I also carry some form of a shotgun, just to pack a bit more of a punch. It has two long barrels with a top loading cartridge that provides one with at least twenty rounds of serious damage. Oh, and before I forget, I also keep a small knife in my bra. Or anywhere it fits really… The last item I would never leave home without is a necklace that used to belong to my mother before she passed away. From it hangs a dark-red, near transparent stone which originates from Terra.

As far as I know I do not have any allergies or weird diseases. I’m not too fond of sterile places though, hospitals and labs give me the creeps, call it a childhood trauma if you wish. In relationships I’m not one to go ‘steady’ simply because I won’t be around long enough to make it work. My Preference? I’m really not all that picky and I’d flirt or share my bed with just about anyone for my own amusement. Male, female. Hey, I’d even sweet-talk your pet if I feel like it.

Although I’m no expert and you won’t see me running around with a toolbox but I do have some insight in ‘machinery logic’. Enough to repair a fair few things. Besides, when all else fails a good kick to the side or a knock on the head can fix even the most hope deprived heaps of scrap metal.

My Puppeteer:
    Lithilliumn.

Lithilliumn
Lithilliumn
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down