FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invite: Accepted

+6
Squall Reyes
Kathryn Lacey
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Loki
ShadowPhoenix0307
10 posters

Go down

Invite: Accepted Empty Invite: Accepted

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:55 pm

So, looking about this site once I was invited I was very quickly drawn to it. Organized, fair, and I'm rather fond of Charlie. XD So, Fate, thank you much for the invite and the opportunity to join this lovely site Smile

Anyway, I'm ShadowPhoenix0307, obviously. But you can call me Shadow, Phoenix, SP, chose your pick I'll respond to nearly anything. Er... I'm a fan of fantasy RP's, most of my characters are sarcastic, blunt and some have major tempers... Well, usually only Phoenix, but who doesn't get angry from time to time?

All of my major characters are female, only on select few occasions will I play a male. And usually if I do I'll slip up now and again and call him a her and all that crap. Erm... yeah...

So, that's a huge and rushed run-down of my role playing... now an even quicker run down of ME.

I am also female. I love reading, writing, long walks on the beach... kidding... I actually hate the beach... love the ocean though... Don't ask why, I just do. I am also very sarcastic, and my mind has a permanent residence in the gutter. Oh, and my spelling sucks and a good portion of my words would be wrong if it weren't for spell check Smile

-Phoenix.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Invite: Accepted Empty Re: Invite: Accepted

Post by Loki Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Welcome ^_^

ShadowPhoenix0307 wrote: I am also very sarcastic, and my mind has a permanent residence in the gutter.

Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun in the flirtation room, nothing more fun than innuendo. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm happy that you found this place to your liking (and that you're a Charlie fan ^^). Oh, and it's my pleasure! We're happy to have you. Smile

Welcome to FOG, ShadowPhoenix. (I love your name!) I think I also prefer to play females as well (especially ones that are way cooler versions of myself, lol).

Gutter-minded people, I find, can be very hilarious. Very Happy Lol but yes, I can relate to you about the spelling. Spellcheck saves me on a daily basis, haha.

Enjoy yourself here, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask myself or any of the other moderators!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Welcome to FoG!!! Enjoy your stay Smile
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks guys Smile I can't wait to start roleplaying. Should be exciting.

Loki, ha, that sounds like an interesting area. I may check it out and throw some random comments here or there. We'll see.

Fate, again thank you. Smile Hope to see you in a couple RP's here or there. Should be fun! And I'm glad I'm not the only spelling-challenged one here, ha.

And thanks Gunneh Smile Hopefully I will.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Hello, Phoenix. I love your avatar.

It's good to have another player in FoG. I hope you enjoy it here.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I shall call you Sha. Because I am too lazy to use Shadow or Phoenix. Also welcome to the site. I'm a new as well but they've treated me fairly and I thank them by providing Deadpool moments. Except Gunneh, we don't get along. Just kidding we get along good. Very Happy I shall also throw in my hat with the spell checking crowd. *throws his hat in the ring of those saved my technology*
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am

I almost never break the gender barrier in RP; it's hard for me. My problem is that I overuse commas and semi-colon. I actually have a sign up that instructs me to use less of them.

I'm also a fan of the beach, but not for swimming. I like the beaches in New England during the late autumn and into winter, before it snows, when the surf crashes in, the sky is grey, and the beach is deserted. I can relate to liking the beach without feeling the need to swim and romp.

Oh, and welcome to the community. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 am

Some people are better at playing the opposite sex than others. I know I'm not good at it at all.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:17 am

Oooooo... Spell check. I love it so, when I remember to use it. ><

And, nothing wrong with; a little punctuation here - and there, I always say! Oh, and welcome: to FOG! Wave Giggle
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 am

Kathryn Lacey, thanks! My friend would love to see your name since it's spelt the same way, lol.

Squall, that's just fine, ha. It may have taken me a minuet to figure out you were talking to me, but I think I would have gotten it after a few minuets.

Heyseuss, lol, you have me backwards. I hate the beach... Can't stand it. Bleh. But I love being out on the ocean, and being in the water. That I love.

Igraine, haha, thanks Smile I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Anyway, I am practically always a female, but I can play a male. Fairly well to so long as I remember he is in fact a he and not a she... Lol.

Now, is there a way for me to keep track of all RP's I'm in without skimming threw the forum trying to find it?
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 am

You can watch topics, ShadowPhoenix, if you like. Smile When you're inside the topic you want to watch, click on the Actions link at the top right hand side of it, and say "Topic is being watched."
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Awesome! I'll figure this out at some point... Now that I have some time I'll actually look into some RP's now.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 pm

ShadowPhoenix0307 wrote:I am also female.

That explains EVERYTHING.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Now, is there a way for me to keep track of all RP's I'm in without skimming threw the forum trying to find it?

On top of what Fate suggested, there's also this little blue dot that shows up next to topics you've posted in. Very Happy That should be helpful too, right?

And welcome to FOG, 'Nix. Smile I can totally understand not liking the beach; I don't like it, either. But I also don't like the ocean... Unless I'm taking pictures. Then, I'm a temporary fan of both. I like swimming, though!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 am

Welcome Very Happy Very Happy *gives cookie*
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am

TMF, I believe you are correct. My being female does explain everything. Ha, not really, but that's ok. Smile

Lara, thank you! Much appreciated. I'm steadily getting the hang of this site. So things should go well.
And yeah... beach. Bleh. Love swimming though and I love the ocean since I love to snorkel Very Happy

Woo! Cookie! Thanks Kaislynn! By the way, love the avatar pic.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down