FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions -- Got it.

+3
Silvan Arrow
Lord Revan
jekyll
7 posters

Go down

Introductions -- Got it. Empty Introductions -- Got it.

Post by jekyll Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 am

I stumbled upon this forum merely by accident -- not really, I've been on the search! Ha.

My name's Kayla. I've been dying for a role play, especially on a forum that doesn't die or isn't Neopets -- we all start somewhere, amiright? Er -- things about me? I love history, all forms of it and dinosaurs. Take me to a museum with dinosaur bones and I'll be your best friend forever. I'm a big-time gamer -- whoo female gamers! -- and some of my favorites are: Portal, Mass Effect, Dragon Age (Bioware <3), Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Minecraft, Super Mario Bros, and this list could probably keep going . . .

I've got ADD, which may be the cause of dropping out college -- too much info? -- and also makes me come up with the strangest of ideas. Speaking of which, I've actually scared people off from some of my ideas. I honestly don't know how I do it, but I do . . . so be warned. But I really do love apocalypse kind of role plays, and I'm pretty openminded to anything as long as the plot catches my interest.

Oh . . . and hi everyone! =D

jekyll
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Introductions -- Got it. Empty Re: Introductions -- Got it.

Post by Lord Revan Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 am

Well even though I welcomed you in the other thread I will do it again here. Welcome to FoG, Kayla. I also love video games, though the ones I enjoy most are Metal Gear Solid, the original Zelda, and most anything Star Wars related.

If you are ever in NYC and want to go to a museum with dinosaurs you can hit me up. I will be a fun tour guide.

My name is Marc and I am one of the friendly OOC mods here. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff here and we will gladly assist you.

Enjoy your stay!!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Welcome to FoG, Kayla! So you like dinosaurs and video games? I think we will get along famously! FoG is chock full of awesome people like that, as well as lots of awesome role-playing! I'm one of the global mods, so let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi, Kayla/jekll! Smile Welcome aboard!

Oh, man. Back in the day (and this was somewhere along the lines of 9 or 10 years ago or so, roughly when I was 15 I'm guessing?), I started out at Neopets as well. ^^ I actually took a look at their website recently too, by coincidence, and was disappointed that they didn't change much in the way you would think after nearly a decade and have changed in ways that seem to make it overcrowded and crazy, from a design standpoint. But enough of that!

Dinosaur lover and another female gamer? I like you. Very Happy Awesome, awesome games on your list too. I could not live without video games in my life. (I'm an addict!)

Many times it is people with ADD who come up with the most interesting ideas, I think! I hope you enjoy role-playing here. I really look forward to seeing more of you!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you were looking for a great place to write and hang out then you have come to the right place. I'm not gonna lie I was addicted to the Mass Effect games for a long time. The only thing that really stopped it was the death of my xbox. I still don't have a working one yet but hopefully soon. Another fun fact about Sunwolf is that I practically worshiped the novel/movie Jurassic Park for a long stretch of time. In fact every now and then I try to run an RP stylized after the plot. Anyway now that I have started rambling on about myself in your greeting topic I think should stop. Anyway, welcome to FoG. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask since we are unlike carnivorous in the Cretaceous (we don't bite when engaged in conversation). Enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Gamer girl ftw! Thumbs Up
Portal! Mass Effect! Assassin's Creed! Mario! Clap
Personally I'm a die-freaking-never-'cause-I've-got-a-triforce Zelda fan. ^_^

I was on Neopets AAAAAAAGES ago. I had a red Scorchio. ^_^
Never role-played on it, though. Took one look at someone else RPing on it and looked the other way at once. Razz Probably because I had already gotten a taste of Writing-writing role-playing because of groups in anticipation of Lord of the Rings Online--which back then was Middle-earth Online (and would have been way better. Oh well.)

But I digress! ^_^
You're in good company as far as zany ideas go. You'll probably want to pal up with Ragter and Dio, for starters. xD

And whoa, I notice you're a fellow Dragon! Sweeet! High Five

Well, enjoy your exploration of the site, and do ask if you have any questions. Very Happy
Happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Greetings, Jekyll!

Introductions -- Got it. Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry for the late greeting! Glad to meet you. ^_&
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down