FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Halloween 2011!

+6
Kathryn Lacey
Dreamless Days
Kalon Ordona II
Lord Revan
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Halloween 2011! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Halloween 2011!

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:Dreamless Days -- Wow, that sounds like a blast! Just the way you were able to articulate your Halloween experience as well makes it even better. So what of this "Naughty Nurse/Cowgirl?" Did you and her hit it off? Smile

Yeah, the whole weekend was just sweet. ^_^

About the girl though. Ehhhhh, we DID get along very well, and while I was plenty interested in her, I didn't pursue it any further. I wanted to ask her number at the very least, but I found out my buddy liked her so I backed off so he could have a chance. From what I hear though, she kept trying to find me and hang out. Haha.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Aww, how very noble and considerate of you. :] It's guys like you though that the girl is going to want to pursue, so that makes total sense! It'd be pretty cute if the two of you ended up doing a back-and-forth dance of trying to hook up.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 am

Ryona, that does it! Next year, I'm going to intrude and spend Halloween at your house. XD

I love the decor, and I really love your costumes!

Taeo has awesome taste in pumpkins. That thing is like... perfectly formed!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 am

SilvanArrow wrote:WOW, Ryona! I love all the decorations on the house, especially the Jack O' Lanterns! It looks like you put a lot of work into it! And don't get too discouraged about the lack of kids. Like you said, it's a new neighborhood, so the other people probably just don't know you all yet. I'll bet in a year or two your place will be the most rockin' Halloween house on the black!

I LOVE your costumes, and Taeo is just adorable!

Thanks Silvan. We did put a lot of work into it. We put it all up Sunday, and took it all down Tuesday. SO exhausted, lol! I'm hoping next year will have more of a turn out. We've already heard kids talking about how 'fun' our house was. We try to have a theme every year, and this year we were aiming for "Classic movie monsters" (mostly because we couldn't afford a theme beyond standard Halloween haha). The werewolf costume was my personal favorite, but I thought the vampire turned out pretty swell too XD

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Ryona, that does it! Next year, I'm going to intrude and spend Halloween at your house. XD

I love the decor, and I really love your costumes!

Taeo has awesome taste in pumpkins. That thing is like... perfectly formed!

The more the merrier!!! ^_^ Yea, that pumpkin was so pretty I didn't dare cut into it. We just colored a face on it, now it can hang around longer Smile Some years we just re-use costumes, it was nice to finally have a new costume on everyone (and more to choose from next year)!

Dreamless, do you have pictures of your costume? It sounds cool Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow, Ryona. Your house looks (looked? Are they down already?) fantastic. You guys had a theme for your costumes and everything, too! Nice job with the holiday spirit!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Thanks Tartra! Yea, they are down. We took them all down last night (and then zombie-shuffled over to Dennys for some grub...waaay too tired to cook).

At first, there wasn't a theme. Theoden wanted to be a green monster, and so I decided to be his "mummy". It grew from there, lol. Silv's gladiator costume doesn't completely fit, but it was still fun. He was our token "zombie" I guess Smile

We love to go all out on Halloween, which is hard because so few others do. I guess it makes our house more exciting!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Ryona Noel wrote:Dreamless, do you have pictures of your costume? It sounds cool Smile

Well, considering how last minute it was, nah. But if you'd like, I can take a picture or two. I don't mind doing it since it was more or less just clothing with some extreme accessories. Haha. It was nothing compared to the awesome costumes I've seen people here doing.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Shitty quality picture because my friend doesn't know how to take a good photo, but here's my costume all the same.

Happy Halloween 2011! - Page 2 377371_10100280126880452_17100745_46307132_1216649252_n

Who can guess my costume? Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:52 pm

OMG! Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog! XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:OMG! Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog! XD

Nailed it! You can't see the lower half, but I got remarkably similar pants and white PVC boots to complete the ensemble. Went bar hopping in it and the costume was a hit. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 am

Great costumes, Silvan, Ryona, Silvone, Loki, and of course Taeo! Clap
The vampire and werewolf people at Silvone/Ryona's house looks quite good, too. Thumbs Up I notice the vampire was putting a hand up against the scorching, non-sparkly sunlight. Clap You can never go wrong with the fake blood on Halloween. Gladiator! Warriror

I didn't get a chance to do too much costume-wise, this year. Too much working. Fortunately I did have a Halloween party as part of our video game program at the library. This was on the 27th. Nod One half of the meeting room was the games--I think we had 7 monitors set up. And the other half was Ghost Stories. A bunch of co-workers and friends brought decorations out the wazoo, so it looked great! I was going to do more costume, but I ended up having to resort to my old black-and-red cape over a red shirt and black pants, just in an effort to match.

On the actual Candy Day I wasn't even able to go, but the others had a great time, and I got plenty of candy. xD Four of my sisters were able to go with a couple friends. In age order, they were a Fire Princess (that's what I call it; nobody really thought of a name for the costume--an elegant red-and black long dress with flame-tinted hair), Fairy Princess (not the pink toddler variety; more of an improvised epic-fantasy), a Ninja, and the six-year-old was a Kitten (you know, a Kitty). ^_^

They. All. Forgot. To. Take. Pictures. Doh

Anyway, was fun. Later, we all played The Resistance, a card game / party game for 5-10 players, for which I made custom graphic-design and glued print-outs to playing cards a couple weeks back. Put 'em in plastic sleeves, and voila! Epic personalized card game! Good times. If you ever play it, be forewarned: you will never trust your friends and family ever again. xD

So yeah!
1 holiday down, 3 birthdays and 3 holidays to go! ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:17 am

Whoooaa! Ryona, you guys went all out. Axiom and I love your decorations. Very Happy The costumes are amazing too! It looks like it was a nice Halloween, despite the lack of trick-or-treaters. It's strange that the kids were so apprehensive to approach your house! As a kid, I would have been like, "Oh, we have to go there!" You know if people decorate their houses for Halloween, they're usually pretty big in the spirit and are likely to have good candy too. :]

That'd be really awesome, Kalon! Ghost stories plus games? I wish I could have been there!

Also, how can you forget to take pictures when you dress up for Halloween? XD lol That's too bad. They sounded cute.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Dreamless, you can if you want to. It would be neat to share Smile No pressure or anything.

Loki, I had no idea what you were, lol. I had to google it! It's awesome though!

Kalon, thanks! The costumes were a lot of fun this year. The vampire has naturally sensitive eyes, so it was completely natural pose for him XD

Sounds like you had fun even if it wasn't exactly on Halloween! Too bad no one in your family took pictures. I've noticed that about a lot of people, either they don't take pictures, or they will take memory book worthy shots on their iphone -_- So glad I have an SLR, even if it is a crappy one.

Fate, we are the same way! We were surprised at how scared even the older kids are. I think no one does anything like we do in this neighborhood. I know not to get too much more scary around here!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2