FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips

5 posters

Go down

Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips  Empty Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips

Post by Neesaiku Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 am

Hello, salutations readers, for those of you who are reading this, first and foremostly, Thank you for reading. This is a topic and post made for readers to ask me questions, get to know me. Ask me any question, and I shall not lie. I say honesty and showing of a characteristic that's both honest and straightforward is a better approach. So anything else like advice, tips, and other questions are all welcome. Please ask away. And once again thank you for reading. =]

Neesaiku
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips  Empty Re: Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Greetings, Neesaiku!

Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips  Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Welcome! How are you doing? My name is Hermes and I am an OOC moderator here.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips  Empty Re: Say hello to Neesaiku~ Q&A and suggestions and tips

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Any question? Careful, what if I asked something like...
What's your credit card number and PIN? Muhaha

See? Don't answer that, especially not honestly. ^_^

Neesaiku... is that pronounced "naay-sai-koo," with the 'nee' like 'big sister' in Japanese? 'onee-san' (and, does that mean you're a girl? there's no displayed gender yet. Very Happy)
Welcome to the FOG, Neesaiku! cheers

What kinds of things do you like? Very Happy
Do you have any favorite books or movies?
What's your favorite kind of role-play?
How'd you find our site?
Do you have any questions for US? Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you're looking to sharpen your writing and role playing skills than you have come to the right place. I haven't found a better site than FoG. I think Kalon asked most of the basic questions so I got nothing in the question department. Anyway enjoy your stay here at FoG.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh dear, Kalon's playing 20 questions again... Razz

Since he's got the interrogation covered, I'll just say welcome to FoG, Neesaiku! I'm one of the Global Mods here, so don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff members if you have any questions! This is a great site to enjoy role-playing and sharpen your writing skills with other like-minded people. Hope you enjoy!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down