FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backroads to nowhere. Santi/Bibles&Badges

2 posters

Go down

Backroads to nowhere.  Santi/Bibles&Badges Empty Backroads to nowhere. Santi/Bibles&Badges

Post by Santi Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Any other normal person would have hated the thought of living with a sibling. Driving the road endlessly with them. Unless you're Mikey Way. He lived and breathed his brother. Mikey tolerated Gerard. With his cancer causing death sticks, to the way his feet smelt after a long day or maybe two, of following whoever or whatever they were hunting.

They annoyed each other like their lives depended on it. Mikey hated when Gerard would turn the radio up over his voice when he was talking about 'sappy' things. Even if it was a channel with pure static and lost voices. Mikey would always reach for the dash in attempt to turn it down, but Gerard always smacked his hand away until he gave up with a long sigh. Mikey hated a lot of things about Gerard, and vice versa.

When Mikey woke up, it was from his cell phone ringing, which was very rare. Mikey let out a groan before he even opened his eyes. The pot holes in the road made the car jump slightly, and that's when Mikey sat up, his eyes still shut.

"Gee. Where are we headin'?" Mikey put his hand out in his brother's direction, letting out a happy sigh when his felt his brothers skin on his fingers. Mikey slowly opened his eyes, a frown on his face when he saw his brother staring intently at the road, a cigarette hanging from his chapped lips.

"I've been awake for 1 minute and you're already in a mood." Mikey felt his eyes roll automatically, his hand pulling out his old and almost broken side kick. He couldn't even count on fingers how many times that his side kick about got destroyed. Mikey's frown became deeper at the number. It was a number from Chicago. Mikey would always remember the three numbers starting that district. It was beyond Mikey as to who would still have his number from that hell hole.

"You got any friends in Chicago, Gee? I just got a call from an unknown number. Think it might be a demon fuckin' with us again?"

Santi
Santi
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Backroads to nowhere.  Santi/Bibles&Badges Empty Re: Backroads to nowhere. Santi/Bibles&Badges

Post by Bibles&Badges Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 am

The radio wasn't coming in between the dense woods and the hills of the Pennsylvanian/Ohio state line. In a rush at the last two gas stations Mikey had paid while Gerard pumped the gas, leaving the older two with a need for coffee and as he found out a half hour a ago more smokes soon. His biggest problem with Mikey was the fact that he rushed, and almost always for no reason. Gerard had said it a thousands times "Mikey I can tell time, shut up!"

Gerard loved it when Mikey was asleep he could drive as fast as he wanted. He also could drive with the windows down with out Mikey complaining about getting cold. Mikey liked to wear the same cloths and yeah Gerard knew that he was stinky after a hunt but he was nothing compared to Mikey. The one good thing was that they had the same music taste, it made car rides bearable.

Gerard glared at his brother through his sunglasses and took a long drag of his smoke before removing it from his mouth.

"No. Dropped everyone from there a long time ago." He threw his smoke out the window so he wouldn't have to listen to Mikey complain. "What do you mean I'm in a mood?" He chose to ignore letting his brother know where they were going.
William was setting on the front stairs to his house almost hyperventilating. He had just spent a half hour looking for his old address book. It was the first time he had ventured into his house for two days. He had despertly needed the book though and he hoped to god that the if he founded the desired number of his ex-boyfriend Mikey it was still his number. He pressed the numbers quickly with trembling fingers, his long hair getting in the way of his vision.

Ring...ring...ring....ring....It rang five more times before going to voice mail. William sighed when the voice mail he got was the generic inbox that is their because no one had taken the time to set up a proper message. Finally the woman promoted for him to wait for the beep.

BEEP.

"Hello this is William Beckett and I am hoping that this is still the number of Mikey Way." He was talking a mile a minute. "I know that we didn't end on that great of terms but I need your help. I really need you and your brothers help. I can't even go into my house because she is there! This girl she won't stop tormenting me. I can not sleep...when I wake up she is there beside me. I just please call me back." He ended the call he knew it hadn't made much sense but Mikey would understand he always had.
Bibles&Badges
Bibles&Badges
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Backroads to nowhere.  Santi/Bibles&Badges Empty Re: Backroads to nowhere. Santi/Bibles&Badges

Post by Santi Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 am

Mikey bithis lip and shrugged, staring at his phone when it rang again. Whoever was calling him left a message. Mikey was almost fearful of who it may be. If they had dropped everyone from Chicago, then it must have been another stupid trap.

"Wonder who we got on our trail now. Wanna find out?" Mikey turned his attention back to his brother who still stared endlessly out the window. Without minding a reply from his brother, Mikey immediently calling his voicemail. Mikey wanted to know who in the world would dare to mess with the brothers. It was rare any demon or anything, came to the brothers first. Mikey slid the phone up to his ear, his teeth almost cutting open his lip.

"Hello this is William Beckett and I am hoping that this is still the number of Mikey Way.. I know that we didn't end on that great of terms but I need your help. I really need you and your brothers help. I can't even go into my house because she is there! This girl she won't stop tormenting me. I can not sleep...when I wake up she is there beside me. I just please call me back.."

Mikey felt his heart clench. Of course it would be William. Mikey would have taken anyone else, even satan himself, than William Beckett.

"Huh. 'Member that scrwany tall kid I used to date? With the dumb hair?" Mikey laughed at his description of William. The last time Mikey had saw him, he was growing his hair out, and was letting it go back to his natural color.

Mikey's phone glew in the dark while he hastily called William back. This was almost nerve wrecking to him. Mikey's voice was almost caught in his throat when William anwsered with a simple 'Hello'.

"William Beckett? I'm returning your call, skinny."
Santi
Santi
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibles&Badges Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Gerard couldn't help but pull a face as Mikey described his ex. He did remember the kid very logical kind of person, very smart, and he would never say this to Mikey but he was very pretty. If you had seen William out you would have thought he was a model, sharp features, and a figure that any girl would kill for not to mention being over six foot tall. Gerard could feel Mikey getting tense and rolled his eyes.

"It's just a phone call dude, calm down." Gerard had been able to hear a little of Williams message though and he had sounded absolutely panicked which he found odd. William had always been very composed even when angry or scared. He couldn't help but from when he remember the day that William and Mikey had broke up. Mikey had moped around for months because of this guy, was so sad because of this kid and it was all because the kid couldn't let go of his logic. Though Gerard thought most people thought that he and Mikey were nuts if they found out what they do.

Gerard finally looked at Mikey when he had started talking offering him a small supportive smile. He guessed that the was the least he could do for him.
"Mikey. Thank God I...." William took a deep breath hating to have to do this! "I am in assistance of you and Gerard's professional help." William hung his head running a hand through his newly acquired haircut that made him look like a greaser. "I can understand if you say no, but I am willing to pay you do or do what ever you ask." William had just bought this house and he did not want to have to sell it because of a 'ghost' something that should not exist!
Bibles&Badges
Bibles&Badges
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Santi Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Mikey returned his brother's friendly gesture, his fingers finding their way to Gerard's arm once again. The thought dwelled on Mikey; what would he ever do without Gerard? The man was like Mikey's worst enemy, and his other half all at once. Once Mikey was back on earth, he looked out the window, listening to the long lost boy.

"Ex boyfriend, or not. You're human. We'll help." Mikey wanted to slap his brother when he saw that damn sly smirk creep onto his lips and around the end of the cigarette. The skin on Gerard's forearm was turning slightly whiter, which almost didn't seem possible, under the pressure of Mikey's finger tips.

"I think my brother would enjoy a blow job, is that a good payment?" If Gerard didn't slap Mikey, the younger brother would be very surprised.
Santi
Santi
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibles&Badges Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Gerard was used to losing the circulation in his arm due to his brother. He just went with it but just because he had to endure almost losing a limb he lit up an other cigarette. Gerard almost yelled in excitement as he listened to Mikey talking, they were actually going to be on a job where they were getting paid and they had just crossed into Ohio.

"Sorry but he's a bit to girly for me and a bit thin. I could snap him like a twig." Gerard made sure he talked loud enough so William would hear. "Though I think Mikey would gladly take one wouldn't ya Mikes." He was driving and since one arm was already occupied he couldn't hit Mikey he just embarrass the hell out of him.
William was blushing as he listened to the familiar banter of the brothers, seemed like they had not changed much.

"I am not that girly." William halfheartedly grumbled into the phone. "How about no one get's a blowjob and I just give you cash. When will you guys get back to Chicago?"
Bibles&Badges
Bibles&Badges
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Santi Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 pm

The angered glare Mikey sent towards Gerard would probably make any other human being shiver and shake and feel like they've been pierced with pure daggers. You get that affect after you've someone look at you like that for so long.

"No. I like girls, Gerard. Not my fault I thought William was a girl." Mikey grinned. "William, you are the girliest person I have honestly ever met, and I've met a lot of people." The blood in Mikey's head rushed to his cheek with annoyance when Gerard lit up another cigarette.

"Since Gerard has decided he wants to die of lung cancer before we get there, I think it'd be a better idea if you paid us nothing, skinny. I don't need him wasting any more of our savings on dumb little death sticks." Mikey had let go of Gerard's arm by then, his hand resting on his knee.

"I'll call you when we get there, skinny boy. Bye." Mikey clicked the end button, letting out a sigh of relief, but choking on the air from Gerard's cigarette. If Gerard wanted to kill himself slowly, sure. But Mikey sure as hell didn't feel like going with him.

"Stop being a goddamn chain smoker and haul ass. We're going to Chicago."
Santi
Santi
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibles&Badges Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Gerard laughed when he caught the look he was getting from Mikey out of the corner of his eye.

"You know when mom would give that look it never worked you should stop now before your face gets stuck like that." He flashed a cheeky smile at his brother and blew him a kiss. "He is girlier looking than most chicks." Gerard added in a helpful sounding tone.

"I believe that with this job the least of my worries is smoking. I think I am entitled to smoking!" He glared at the road, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "No I will not, like I said I am entitled to being a smoker. The hauling ass part I can do though." Gerard shifted gears and laid down on the peddle smirking as he edged over hundred.
William rolled his eyes lips forming a thin line as he took more insults to the way he looked before finally huffing.

"Why does it always come back to the way I look!? Why?" He knew he wouldn't get an answer and just waited for Mikey to get to the point and answer his previous questions. "What ever we will decided when you two get here."

Once off the phone with Mikey he fingered the house key that was in his hand debating should he try an other night in the hell house or just waste more money on a hotel room. He bit his lip he was runnung out of cash, he only a college student with a minimum wage job and a house mortgage on a house he couldn't even live in! He decided that a hotel at least for one more night would be okay.
Bibles&Badges
Bibles&Badges
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Santi Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:54 pm

When Mikey was about to shoot back a smartass comment, Gerard hit the gas, making Mikey's eyes go wide. The car seat seemed like the best thing for Mikey to dig his fingers into at that moment.

"You're such a dick." Mikey huffed and closed his eyes. Mikey made a mental note in his head to smack Gerard once they were at a normal speed for not ONLY hauling ass in the worst way, but keeping the windows down aswell.

By the time Gerard actually began to slow down, Mikey's throat was sore from yelling at his older brother. Not that Gerard was listening anyways.

"I'm driving us to our next stop after Chicago, even if I have to tie you up and theow you in the trunk. I wanna do things my way for once."

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 9/10 sentences)
Santi
Santi
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibles&Badges Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

"And you are a total pansy baby brother." Once they actually got off the highway and into a populated area Gerard had to slow down and get gas. He kept shooting glances from his speedometer to his brother waiting for the complaining to start, the never ending complaining.

"Now that you have warned me about what you are going to do there is no way you will get in the drivers seat. Have I not taught you anything Mikes, why would you warn me before you attacked? Your way? What is wrong with my way? Is it just because it's for an old flame?" Gerard rolled his eyes at the thought of how Mikey was going to act around William.

Gerard saw a BP sign down the road. Turning into the gas station he pulled up to the pump. He got out of the car stretching thoroughly enjoying the sensation of his back cracking. "I am paying you are pumping the gas!" Gerard pointed at his brother glaring. "I can not take an other car ride with no god damn coffee." He left out that he needed more smokes. He sauntered off for the door before Mikey could say anything.
Bibles&Badges
Bibles&Badges
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Santi Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 am

"Pansy, my ass." Mikey glared out the window and crossed his arms over his chest. The younger brother swore Gerard did all that to purposely annoy him. A great feeling of relief over came Mikey when they finally slowed down.

"Because I wasn't actually planning on driving, idiot. And I thought I taught you not to take me seriously. Your way makes me wanna curl up into a ball and cry." Mikey could almost hit the older man. The annoyance level was growing higher and higher with every word spoken from Gerard.

The lights from the gas station made Mikey have to squint his eyes. Heavy eyelids didn't feel good then.

"Dea-" Mikey glared when Gerard walked away and lazily got out of the car. If Gerard got him coffee as well, he wasn't going to complain. He had a feeling he'd need it before they got to Chicago.
Santi
Santi
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibles&Badges Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Gerard came out of the gas station with two coffees and three packs of smokes. He set one of the coffees on the roof of the car opening his door he shoved the other drink at his brother, he knew that if he wanted the ride to be semi friendly he would have to give a small peace offering. He got his own and got in they had been driving for a half hour before he diced to ask about the job for William.

"So what has that beautiful boy of yours gotten himself into? I mean it can't be that bad we are talking about William." He had refrained from smoking for a while so instead his fingers were tapping relentlessly on the steering wheel. "What did you mean by my style make you want to curl in a ball and cry?" That had bugged him and he was going to let it go but he just couldn't.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 8/10 sentences)
Bibles&Badges
Bibles&Badges
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum