FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarce, 23rd-28th

2 posters

Go down

Scarce, 23rd-28th Empty Scarce, 23rd-28th

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 am

Sorry for the short notice, but I'll be less than 100% for the next few days. Probably nothing tomorrow and then only checking the forums a bit for the other days. Off to visit a friend. Actually he's on here, though he hasn't been active in a while: Leu-Mas Drof. (The Star Wars fan. The HUUUUUUGE Star Wars fan. Marcus! I should introduce you to him! Very Happy) Going to stay at his place for a few days with some siblings; so should be tons of fun.

He has internet, so I won't be completely gone, but I probably won't be able to do any In-Character posting.

So everybody in Sephiris, Emoria, Celebrant (yay for my having had have been with postings), I'll be in the OOC's but not much otherwise, I'm afraid. And Dio, in case I'm not around on the 28th, Happy Birthday!! Adensborough is waiting!
(Silv, the distance with magic, I decided, is limited by sound. The sound has to reach it, and it has whatever effect it would at whatever volume it is far away, since result is affected by volume. More details forthcoming.)

See you guys!
Though I won't really be gone. Just wandering and mysterious. cheers
Wave

Ninja Disappear:
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Scarce, 23rd-28th Empty Re: Scarce, 23rd-28th

Post by Lord Revan Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 am

Well have fun at your friends. While you are there, you should introduce him to me, I love meeting huge Star Wars fans like myself!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I thought of it a few times, but there wasn't much opportunity; too much stuff to do in too little time.

The last day we were there, he got an e-mail that he's in the beta for Star Wars: Old Republic! It was awesome! xD
He has internet now and is probably playing it as we speak.
I just finished reading the Deceived novel, by the way. xD

He has Steam and all that, so if you're an avid online gamer I could totally get you guys together. He and another guy over there also play League of Legends, among other things.

Anyway, I'm back! cheers
Have been for a few days, really, but I'm just now finally getting back into routine.

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: