FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sign of Darkness OOC (Humorous Fantasy/Closed)

+5
Kathryn Lacey
Kyrt Malthorn
Gadreille
Digital Muse
Blackrock
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sign of Darkness OOC (Humorous Fantasy/Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sign of Darkness OOC (Humorous Fantasy/Closed)

Post by Artorius Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:40 am

Blackrock, I'll get around to posting tomorrow at the earliest, thursday at the latest.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sign of Darkness OOC (Humorous Fantasy/Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sign of Darkness OOC (Humorous Fantasy/Closed)

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm just posting here to let you know that I've got something rattling around my brain...

I keep mixing up this sorc with my Diablo sorc, lol XD

A map would be most helpful *wink wink*
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:31 pm

I had been waiting on the others to post, but they didn't so...I put a little something up. I'm still trying to get a feel of how my character gets by...sorry it's not very descriptive right now. I hope to progress as the story does.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Come on you guys! Waiting for some posts so we can move this thing along!

*you know who you are*
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerX Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Sorry sorry, my post is currently half way complete Smile Jobs been a bit demanding.
StalkerX
StalkerX
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 am

Well, Ryona wanted a map, so I spent a few hours working on this...

The Sign of Darkness OOC (Humorous Fantasy/Closed) - Page 2 Aventia

As you can see, I'm no cartographer, but I hope this rough resemblance of a map can help you guys better visualise the whole thing.

Is the font readable, by the way? I'm not quite sure about it.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 am

Actually? That Really helps. The font though is a bit frail seeming? Maybe use that font in a bold?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 am

I can read it just fine. Wow, you put a lot of detail into that! In time, if you want, perhaps I can make a "pretty" one to go along with yours, or just to put in the OOC. Thanks so much for the map. I may, if I have time, revise my post a bit since I have a much better visual of the world.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Weeee post-ification!
(Ryona, I know you're waiting on me in Sretin (at least I think I remember that), but I need to talk to Dax to continue my post and he's not on, so I just went ahead and did this post... >.>)

Anyway! I know I kinda jumped in there, but I don't think my post should change anything for other people... I'll be more in compliance with posting order when it matters more/when I'm aware that we've established one.

On another note, I'm thinking of referring to Cleric by a different name in every post, to go along with that whole "always-changing-name" thing. Is that going to be too confusing for you guys?

Also, Blackrock, I just realized that you don't have me listed in the OP. Are you trying to tell me something? xD
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:41 pm

POST 46.4903% COMPLETE

PLEASE STAND BY. OTHER OPERATIONS ARE OCCURRING AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REQUESTED FUNCTION, NECESSITATING THE USE OF BACKUP PROCESSORS IN THE PRODUCTION OF THE FUNCTION. THE RESULT WILL BE PRESENTED IN A SHORT WHILE.

HERE IS SOME HAPPY BACKGROUND MUSIC TO AID IN YOUR WAIT FOR THE FUNCTION'S RESULT.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 am

You can go with the changing name if you want, Chain. It's no problem for me, so if other people don't feel too awkward about it - by all means, go ahead. And you not being in the character listing? Oh yeah, it definitely means something - YOU POSTED YOUR CS 2 DAYS AFTER EVERYONE ELSE. ARAFAFAFAFA RUAGRAGRA /rage

Em yeah, will go edit it....

Ryona and Digi - I'm glad you're happy with the map. It means it wasn't a total waste of time then! The font is bold, but it just doesn't seem to translate too well to larger sizes. I'll keep it as it is, seeing as I'm a lazy bastard and you can read it just fine Razz

And any time you feel like it Ryona, do go ahead and make a "pretty" one. I'd be interested to see how it looks like! Though no rush, it's nothing important.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 am

Right, September is dead and done; October's here. I think I've waited long enough. I appreciate the fact that people may have a busy schedule and that I said this was easy-going, but I don't want this dying on page 1.

I'll cook up a post for tomorrow, those who haven't yet done so are still free to post whenever they can - either before or after, it makes no matter to me.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerX Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am

Deepest apologies on the wait!

I have finally posted, and hope it is to you'r standerds.
StalkerX
StalkerX
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 am

Well, I broke the deadline I set for myself, after complaining that people couldn't meet theirs - kind of fail is it not? I was busy as hell these days though, university is starting up and my free time has dwindled significantly, not to mention lots of the lectures leave me tired as hell. (had 8 straight hours of maths yesterday *shudders*).

Well, post is up anyway. I think the next course of action should be pretty clear, the hooded stranger will simply visit each of your characters in turn and invite them to his table, where Alric is already sitting. Put the stranger's words in yourself, you don't need me for that. I left it open, so you don't need to follow some strict posting order if you just want to post, so yeah looking forward to reading what you guys come up with. Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm

I owe you a post. Blackrock, if I do not post by Wednesday, please spam my inbox until I do.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 am

Same goes for me except Friday.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:55 pm

For those of you who are still on board with this and haven't posted, I'd like you to put something up in the near future. Poke

Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Breathing some life back into this, still eager to get the ball rolling with the project. I hope interest hasn't completely guttered out.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Yay! A post! I'm still on board.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 am

Cool stuff, Digi Smile

Let's see if anyone else will post in the coming days, we can always take this to a 1-on-1 if it's just the two of us left.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm not out, but I haven't had much writing time, and if you guys want to continue I'll just throw a post up whenever I can.

Edit: Also, feel free to NPC my character. Since she passes out, an opportune way to continue without much fuss would be to have her hurl some big magic spell and then pass out for a while Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Nah, no worries; I'm pretty much in the same boat, Ryona. I plan on keeping the easy pace we have going for this, it was just a case of checking if people were fine with that or not Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 am

Just wanted to let you know I'm aiming to get a post in here this weekend. Sorry it's taking me so long, I kind of disappeared for a bit!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Hooray!!!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I got a little something up. I could have worked in collaboration with blackrock to get lines from Meren, but I figured I'd best get something out while I had the time.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2