FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind Castle Walls: fav599/Ruu

2 posters

Go down

Behind Castle Walls: fav599/Ruu Empty Behind Castle Walls: fav599/Ruu

Post by Ruu Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 am

Prince Rilian Cornelius Christopher Ricardo Celeur looked quietly out at the destruction caused by...his soldiers...his parents...friends...neighbors...He was a comely young man, with eyes the color of emeralds and hair the shade of rich of mahogany. He was slender yet tough, and slight muscles could be seen rippling beneath his simple jade garments.

He turned away wistfully, trying to hold back tears. A Prince was strong, but this...this had gone too far. What were his parents thinking in attacking a kingdom that had been at peace with them for many years. What did his parents want? They had never been like this. Before they had taught him that the best offense was a good defense. One must never attack another nation unprovoked, but should always be ready for an attack. But that philosophy seemed to have been thrown to the winds ever since the new Vizier had been quietly influencing his parents. The Prince had tried many times to get through to his parents, to show them the atrocities committed by the Grand Vizier, but they were totally under the man's thumb now. The Prince felt that their patience with even him was wearing thin and the Grand Vizier had often hinted that perhaps someone more suitable would need to take the throne. How could it have come to this?

The Prince set his lips in a thin line, drawing his sword silently. He looked around furtively. No one was awake at this hour. Most of them were still drunk from merrymaking the night before, a celebration of victory they called it...More like a celebration of slaughter. Now was the time to leave. Perhaps he could find something salvageable out of the city's wreckage. The Vizier was still looking desperately for something. A magical artifact, perhaps? Either way, the Prince wasn't going to let them get their hands on it. Also he might find some poor souls who had been hurt and help them. Though not a Master Healer by any means, the Prince had some capability for Holy Magic, magic dedicated to the great goddess of Healing, Veria. Perhaps this affinity had protected him from the dark shadow the Vizier had cast over many of the others in the castle. Only the clerics and monks had been unaffected, and had quietly withdrawn their support from the King and Queen. Now they were labelled as traitors and worse...

With a final glance back at the battlements, the Prince stole softly towards the now ruined capital city of a once prosperous city...
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Behind Castle Walls: fav599/Ruu Empty Re: Behind Castle Walls: fav599/Ruu

Post by fav599 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:44 pm

( sorry it took me so long to reply! Fog was messing up on me and i couldn't get on. However how long do you want my next post? I already have a bit of it written. I just want to make sure its length is to your liking

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 0/10 sentences; Post Content Rule Infraction: OOC in IC)

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 am

Last night, was one of the worst massacres the Kingdom of La Mone'tla had every seen. Every one was sleep when it happen.. when they attacked. They were silent, fast, and deadly. The only thing that signaled people that there was an attack was the screams of the dyeing. Madelen, the chamber made had rushed in Hanna's room just as the soldiers were knocking down the castle door. She dragged the girl down to the basement and pulled away at her cloths, Switching her cloths with princess Hanna. Hanna struggled with the women, she knew what danger Madelen was putting her self through by doing this. She would stay out there and fight without he rest! not hide like a little girl. However Madelen knew this day would came long before Hanna did. This was all set up for the this day. The king had noticed the other Kings action. Maybe he noticed a little to late. The other kingdoms guards were protecting there lang, the other kingdoms farms were feeding there people. His kingdom was in the palm of the others hand. It came to know surprise when he was asked to start paying for the other kingdoms services.It came to know surprise when his people started to pop up missing, when women were being taken advantage of by strange men who was never seen again. Even today, came to know surprise. However this day couldn't be stop due to kind Formor's blindness.
Madelen locked the door to the underground safe house and covered it ones again with the rug. She said her goodbye to her friend before she ran of to far sides of the castle. To later meat her fait of death.

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:06 pm

The Prince walked quietly through the streets, he drew his worn cloak around his body and pulled a dark hood over his head. He didn't want anyone to recognize him. He doubted anyone in La'Monetia knew what he looked like, but he had to make sure. Besides, his own parent's patrols were sweeping the area continually. He would find himself in a large amount of trouble if he ran into them.

As he glanced around, his eyes filled with tears. Smoking ruins...wreckage...people's livelihoods gone. Even churches destroyed. The Vizier truly had no love for the sacred. He didn't even want to look more closely. He was afraid even the peaceful priests and priestesses had not been spared. His thoughts were interrupted when an elderly woman, half blind, nearly walked into him. He set a gentle hand on her shoulders before she could fall.

"Thank you, kind sir," croaked the woman.

"It is but a trifle," said the Prince in a hushed voice, "Are you alright? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"You are too good to an old crone like me. But no, unless you can reverse the destruction of the armies, you can do nothing for me. I am just leaving this waste. There is nothing left for me here," sighed the woman, a hint of regret in her voice.

"I am sorry..." faltered the Prince.

"Do not be. Wars happen all the time. Though this war is particularly strange...I have a good feeling about you. I believe you should head to the palace young man. I was once known as a soothsayer and prophet. I feel the hand of Destiny is upon you. You will find what you seek in the castle."

Without another word, the old woman wandered off, babbling to herself in a strange tongue. For a brief moment the Prince watched her go before continuing. The palace? Well..that would make the most sense. But would he find anything left?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 pm

( sorry Ruu, I have not been on the comp for a while. It seems that I'm moving away. )

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 0/10 sentences; Post Content Rule Infraction: OOC in IC)

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down