FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

+4
Kalon Ordona II
Artorius
The Ghost Writer
Gadreille
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

Post by Lord Revan Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 am

Welcome back Gadreille. I hope you had a great time. I will talk to you later. But here is some congratulatory cake!!!

Cake
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

Post by Gadreille Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 pm

I had a very good time. Ysopet's brother & his family were very welcoming, and fed us every meal. His wife is an excellent cook! I loved getting to see my new niece. She's so tiny, and adorable!

We went to the San Diego Zoo and got to see a bunch of awesome animals, Theoden also got to have his face painted like a leapord which he loved. The next day we spent at the beach, boogie boarding, cooking smores, and getting sandy.

The only bad part of the vacation was that it took us 6 hours to get there, but only 3 to get home. That is how bad L.A. traffic was.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Please have patience with me. I am in the process of switching jobs after finding out I am most likely going to get laid off. I need to get things settled down before I can put time into my role-plays here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:50 am

I'm sorry to hear that Ysopet! I wish you lots of luck in finding a new job. I know how tough that can be.

I am sure your RP partners will understand.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 am

RL stuff hitting us again - I'm keeping up with FOG but not having a lot of time to post anything. Hopefully will be able to resume activity in a week or so.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

So, as of the last post I was housing my in laws - a family of four - who were left homeless. They found a place today, so I'll be trying to help move them. After that, I should be more active.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:06 am

whew, wow. When RL Gets Real.
Glad things are starting to look up! Very Happy
Good to hear from you! ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:20 am

Hehe, you don't know the half of it! It should be done with by this weekend. Moving is hard when you work all week long!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 am

Alright, my best friend's wedding is mere weeks away, and as the matron of honor, almost all of my free time is being devoted to her. I'm going to try and get my contest entry up but my window of opportunity for finishing it came and went with no success. I'm hoping to have some breathing room come October. Sorry everyone.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 pm

I will be completely absent from tomorrow afternoon to Sunday evening. Please don't be in Los Angeles at this time, or you may witness something atrocious - me trying to act like a girl. Apparently bachelorette parties are rather feminine.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm sad I can't see this for myself. =D

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Well have fun being a girl, Gadreille. We will try and hold up the fort here, while you have a blast.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 am

Kathryn Lacey wrote:I'm sad I can't see this for myself. =D

I may or may not post pictures, depending on if I remember to take any...Very Happy

Lord Revan wrote:Well have fun being a girl, Gadreille. We will try and hold up the fort here, while you have a blast.

I will try. The concept is quite foreign to me, but I did arm myself for the occasion with a wide array of skirts, fancy shoes, and shiny adornments.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 am

I love skirts and dresses! OMG! Please remember! Maybe I should periodically text you to remind you of the necessity of snapping them! ^o_o^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 am

Hahaha you do that. We'll see if I follow through Very Happy
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

hahahah I know. When are you going to be gallivanting around the big city? I just need to make sure I have the accuracy of a stalker... just with texting instead of you know... creeping. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 am

Should arrive around 5 tomorrow and be back when the hang over eases or Sunday night comes, whichever comes first. XD
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 am

I am back. I am tired. That is all.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Aww. Did you have fun, though? Girls nights are usually pretty nice. =D

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 pm

I had lots of fun! I met some cool people, saw an amazing cirque de soleil show, and impressed people with my apparent ability to take shots of whiskey and not flinch. (this only happened because I had practiced previously with much more painful whiskey XD ).
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Ugh... Whiskey hurts... Can't stand that stuff. I'll stick with my girly drinks any day. Kudos to you for being tough!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:35 pm

I am quite ungirly, we've established that Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 am

Welcome back, Gadreille! xD

Martini
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm back! I hope.... I'm not a giant, suicidal stressball anymore ( I think), so I'd like to resume my duties and obligations to FOG Smile Sorry for just disappearing, but life has been just a bit rough lately.

I've posted in Barotyn, if anyone besides Moon Ray is still interested in that, and expect a post for Celebrant next. Sephiris... I don't even know what is going on with that anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 am

I have to post again in Sephiris. Pretty much what I have to do is tie up all the lose ends for the first chapter. Some doing on my part. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Smile

Welcome back! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Super busy this week, sorry everyone!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:50 am

Please file me under "sick as a dog, with too much to do"

Should be back in action shortly. A week tops, unless my ultrasound results are bad. If they are....I'll let y'all know.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 pm

:: hugs :: I hope you feel better, hon'.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Feeling sick is awful! I hope you're on the upswing soon.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Feel better Gadreille!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next