FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complaints Thread >:(

+44
Jag
Spectre
Blade Barrier
Knifey Keith
Chindi
Icipher
DracoMalfoy
cindrella
Lumeus
Moon's Jester
xraineyesx
Talas
Sunwolf007
Nihilisil
Guilty Carrion
Colonel Autumn
Bird of Hermes
Raspeyer
Sólrökr
Awesomeocalypse
Lord Revan
Dreamless Days
Charlie the Ghost
Sighlent
Axiom Awaits
The Ghost Writer
Ana Kingsley
Entity of Sin
Eternity
Tartra
Digital Muse
Gabe
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
wakeangel
Gadreille
Kalon Ordona II
Silvan Arrow
Fate Flyer
Lara
Skitzo-phrenick
Lyonesse
The Melancholy Spirit
Kathryn Lacey
48 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 2 Empty Re: The Complaints Thread >:(

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:31 pm

The Melancholy Spirit wrote:I know, I'm being an ass and not commenting to anything anyone else has complained about. Sorry about that, and for the petty complaint inbound. First off, anyone who thinks they want naturally curly hair, you're an idiot. Secondly... with all the ridiculous harsh chemicals in damn near everything to control frizzy hair, and the fact that mine looks absolutely horrible if I try to leave it down... I'm most likely just going to have to cut it all off.

You should try garnier fructis sleek and shine system, especially the deep conditioner. It worked wonders for my hair.

Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:43 pm

I think a lot of places do that. People can be very inconsiderate. I've never had to worry about it because I've only ever worked in a place that's open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, but yeah. I can understand the problem. Sadly, I know that I've done it, too. Like... I really needed my birth control for the month, and they were just sliding the metal cage door thing to close the pharmacy. They stopped and got my prescription for me without huffing or anything, and as someone who both works retail and is a customer, I thought that was freaking amazing.

That's the thing, though... If you're going to work retail, you have to expect that there will be about 40% of customers who are inconsiderate and/or assholes. If you can bear it without fussing, then those customers have about a 30% chance of being nicer the next time. =3

Garnier Fructise is actually not good for you. It has parabans in it which are bad for not only for your skin but can cause irritation, and they're toxic for your organs. Gah... There are a lot more things wrong with it than that, but I guess you really can't escape poison in your products. I'm slowly trying to switch out my skin and hair care things for things with lower or no toxicity levels. So far, all I've been able to acquire is a face wash that is actually super amazing. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 pm

That is the first time I heard anything bad about it. I don't see anything about it elsewhere?

Anyway, I've tried a plethora of other shampoos and conditioners. None has ever come close to calming my hair as this system. I don't use it everyday, so perhaps that's why it's not affecting my skin negatively. And....I don't eat it. Lol Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 pm

I have to wash my hair every day or my scalp gets really itchy. However, I've been washing my hair differently, so at least I don't feel as greasy throughout the day. Apparently, I'd been washing my hair wrong from my entire life until about a month ago. My hair is happier now.

Oh, you don't have to eat something for it to be toxic. It absorbs through your skin. I think not using it everyday is helpful, though. I also think that our bodies - after as much exposure as we have to harmful toxins from infancy - develop a resistance to these things over time though not completely. It would still be better if government health officials were less relaxed about what can go into beauty products. For instance, the UK has something like 1300+ things that are illegal to put into such things, and the US has something like 30. It's messed up.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:07 pm

It is messed up. If I had heard anything about it I might not have bought it. But I suppose a lot of shampoos are that way. I was using pantene but it was doing nothing for my hair.

You have fine hair, don't you? I've read that people with fine hair have to wash more often than thick hair. I always thought I was gross, not feeling like I need to wash my hair everyday. It just felt unecessary and harsh. I also noticed that now that my hair is finer, I need to wash it more often, every other day rather than every two days, like I used to. It's really weird.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, most shampoo/conditioner you will come across is actually pretty bad for you on one level or another thanks to the chemicals they all use. And I'm the same as Kathryn, I have to wash my hair everyday. Well, co-wash rather, but still. It isn't an issue with my skin but the hair itself, it becomes tangled too easily and trying to untangle it without any conditioner in it is just... horrendous.

I've been trying (not exactly succeeding) in finding something to use that isn't nearly as harsh on my hair. Tried some organic conditioners a couple years back but they didn't work on my hair. Damn annoying dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair. >.>

Really hoping that I don’t have to resort to cutting it, or having to use any more chemicals (like in relaxers) than I have to but… so far I’ve not been coming across very many hopeful things.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Yes. I do have really fine hair. Most blondes do of which I'm aware. I don't know if it has to do with the consistency of my hair or not. I just know that my eczema causes my skin to get really itchy if it's not clean, and I have to try to get in and out of the shower as quickly as possible because the water washes away the natural oils and also makes my skin freak out. However, I have a large bottle of lotion just waiting for me on the counter by the tub, so I can at least counter the dryness with that for the most part.

I don't think it's gross that you don't wash your hair every day. Not everyone does, and it's actually a lot better for your hair. The woman whose video I watched on the right way to wash one's hair only washes hers every fifth day, and that woman has incredibly long, gorgeous hair ((even if I think the way she cuts her bangs is unattractive)). Oh! Pure coconut oil is also effing amazing on your hair. I need to get some of that.

How did your hair become finer? I mean, I know that can happen with old people, but I didn't know it was possible while one is still young. My hair has always been fine, and I figured it always would be. I mean, how much hair you have doesn't really have anything to do with how fine the individual strands are, does it?

Awwww, Jani! I'm sorry your hair is so unmanageable. I wish you were happier with your hair. My love has really curly hair - though not nearly as curly as yours - and he hates it, too.

The place where I bought my awesome face wash that doesn't have any toxins in it is working on a line of hair care stuff, too, that I want to try eventually. It's just that it's more expensive than normal stuff - especially because it's only available to me online - so I can't just get all of it at once.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

No, my hair is thick as ever; but it has become smoother, shinier, and less coarse - I guess that is what I meant by fine. It is far less coarse. Now that it is less coarse (whatever the correct antonym for coarse hair is) I find it needs to be washed more often. If I returned to pantene pro v, it would get coarser again and I would only need to wash it every two days. But along with the coarseness comes that unmanageble state that me and Mel are talking about, lol.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Indeed, Kathryn. My hair, while a darker blond than yours (obviously, lol) is very fine as well. Just, there is a lot of it. My old man has the same color I do (although he has nice straight hair, I hate him...) and his is really fine too.

Interesting video, too, by the way. Though I agree that I find the bang style unnattractive. But, then, I find most bang cuts to be rather unappealing personally no matter what the length of a persons hair is. Always thought that styles where you 'don't have bangs' look better. I had to laugh though when she mentioned going through one bottle of shampoo per three of conditioner, since that is pretty much the same for me.

Hehe. I know very few people who have curly hair who actually enjoy it. Really, I've nothing against the curls. Just, wish that they weren't so intesnely tight curls that are so difficult to manage. Best way to explain what I wish my curls were like naturally would be to just tell you to do a google image search for Fabio Lione, since you can see numerous pictures of his hair looking slightly different depending on his age.

I think I'll probably have to try some things that I can only get online too. It is a pain how hard it is to find truly decent products around town, isn't!? lol
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:03 pm

So, I get locked out of my Oklahoma State University email account for about five months and finally get a chance to unlock it a few weeks ago when I went down there on vacation. And this is the email I get:

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 2 FFS

Yup, over 13,000 of pure spam; only a third of which got routed straight to the trash. Why did I bother to unlock my account again? Suspect Mad

As a back story, I've gotten hammered by junk mail since my second year at college when a campus administration flash drive went missing. On it contained contact information for a significant portion of engineering students, among which I seemed to be. So through no fault of my own, my campus email had been crippled by clutter that is responsible for overlooked (non-spam) emails of varying importance.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Damn, that seriously sucks Loki.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I hate spam email. Especially when you're gone for a long time and then have to sort through it just in case one or two happen to be legit. But man, that's a lot of spam.

It honestly doesn't matter to me if people comment on things I say or not. I post my complaints about my life here just because I usually don't have anywhere else to go with them and it gets too difficult to keep them bundled up...

I have far too many complaints about things anyway. And they all usually end up routing to the same thing. So don't worry about the rest of this post, because it's going to be long and a jumble of words. I just need to get it out.

I'm kind of feeling down about life in general right now. =/ There are a couple of smaller reasons, like having so little free time due to homework, group projects, volunteer work and meetings and not getting enough sleep. It leaves me feeling overwhelmed at times but I've gotten so used to keeping myself busy that I can usually push through it.

But then life throws at me major curve balls like the one I'm trying to get through now. Someone who I had considered a best friend for two years at college, the person I looked up to and wanted to imitate when it came to work ethic and dealing with other people, one of few people who I never minded hanging out with no matter what was going on...they no longer want anything to do with me. And I don't want anything to do with them anymore either.

We've had fights in the past, and they've been getting progressively larger over the past year. I've found a lot of flaws in her and she's gotten better about making me feel like shit, especially when I finally make the attempt to convince her to make up and talk to me again. We had a huge blow-up over winter break and somehow managed to at least somewhat move past it a few weeks into this semester. But I knew things wouldn't be the same again, and I had accepted it. I spoke with her about things that needed to be spoken about, but I no longer went to her with my problems. I talked to her and played games when at organizational events, but never pushed to hang out one-on-one. Things like that. I had distanced myself a little, but I still spoke with her and hung out and I was relatively happy about how things were going.

She's changed a lot over this past year. She's grown more distant from everyone except for one person, she's always angry or moody or sullen. She always has criticism about something and never expects anything to turn out right, and she's admitted to my face that she's just counting down the days till she graduates and leaves. I'll admit, I'm counting them down, too.

I confronted her at one point about the fact that she seemed to be going out of her way to avoid me. Unlike where I'd just not want to hang out with her a lot, she seemed to go out of her way to not really talk to me unless absolutely necessary. It was similar to what I was doing, yes, but I finally decided that I wanted to know what was going on and asked her about it. I shot her a text message one day before an organizational meeting when I came down the hallway and saw her sitting there ignoring the world. I didn't ask out loud because there were other people there and I didn't want anyone to think anything was wrong.

Me: Can we talk?
Her: When
Me: Now, or after the meeting. Either works.
Her: You're already talking
Me: Yeah, but not about what I want to ask you about.
Her: And
Me: And..I'm not going to talk about it over text message. After the meeting?
Her: I have till I get back to the dorm, no more.

So essentially in my eyes, she was 'granting' me a small portion of her time, rather reluctantly. I wasn't a fan of that, but I let it slide because otherwise we wouldn't get to talk. She bolted from the meeting immediately after it was over. I had expected that and had asked someone else to erase the board, which was usually my job, and I followed her out of the room. She disappeared into the bathroom and was in there for a really long time (I'm convinced she was trying to wait me out) but I waited. And when she came out, I walked with her.

The conversation started because I initiated it by asking if she had any issues with me. She was silent for a long time, then admitted that she "couldn't find the words to describe it". I mentioned that she seemed to be avoiding me. She threw back in my face that I had been doing the exact same thing. She then said that the relationship that she and I had was exactly the same as one of her ex-friends (who now hates her guts and wants nothing to do with her, to put it in basic terms). I was offended by the comparison and told her so. We talked for a while longer until we got back to the dorms. She ended up shouting at me about how she can't talk to me or any of her friends about anything. She threw advice she had asked me for earlier in the semester, which I had given reluctantly, back in my face and accused me of making it up. I informed her (without shouting, I'm proud of that) that I stood by everything I had said, and didn't care if she didn't believe me. We parted ways with her in angry tears and me feeling strangely indifferent.

I texted her after it was over saying, "Thanks for letting me know where I stand. I appreciate it."
Her response was "Thanks for proving I'm a bitch."

If all she took from that entire conversation we had was that I proved she was a bitch, well... Whatever floats your boat. She also texted me later that night to let me know there would be no committee meeting the next day. No surprise there, considering we were the only two people on it.

The next day or so, I texted her about a dance that, as the only two people on the committee in charge, we were supposed to be planning together. The dance has been a sore topic for a while. My text was to mention a location idea, as we had been trying to figure out where to have it. Her response was "I don't care" followed by "plan it yourself."

I responded by kindly telling her to grow up and learn to separate personal feelings from professional events, considering how she was the head of the committee, and thus supposed to be in charge of it. Not me. Nor did I have time to plan such an event by myself. She responded by saying "just leave me alone." I said in return, "No problem anymore."

We were pretty much done in my eyes by then. If by some shocker she happened to decide to approach me for once in an attempt to fix things (I'm sick of being the one to have to go to her and make all the effort, just to be told I wasn't trying hard enough, and that she was only avoiding me because I was avoiding her) then I would be fine with that. My plan was to stand by my comment to her, to not let my personal feelings about someone affect the way I worked with them.

That was my goal, at least. Then she decided that it would be better to not only not talk to me, but pretend I don't exist. When walking past me, she averts her eyes. If I try to say something to her, she pretends she didn't hear it. If I try to catch up to her to ask a question, she speeds up. Yet at the same time, she constantly finds a way to talk to everyone around me and then sit nearby, still purposely ignoring me. She's acting completely immature and childish.

The latest example of this involves wine glasses that we had both agreed at the beginning of the semester that I would take from her at some point. She texted me Friday morning around 11:30.

Her: Hey can you remove the glasses from my car today, I have three boxes that need moved.
Me: Sure, is the car (here)? I can go get them around 1 if it's unlocked.
Her: Yeah car is locked though, I don't trust it being unlocked. It will be open around 2.

So I agree to head down around 2 and pick up the boxes. I reached her car and texted her at 2:03. She texted me back twenty minutes later to inform me that "when I'm done I'll text you and unlock the car". I had to be somewhere at 2:30 so I told her that I'd see if I could find someone else to pick them up. Her text message responses were along the lines of "whatever it doesn't matter then", and she never got a hold of the person I told her would gladly go pick them up.

Sunday evening when the meeting was over, I was about to head into the dorm with some friends when she stalked past. Rather than say anything to me out loud, she looped widely around us and text me, saying "car dorm get glasses". I started after her because I originally didn't understand what she meant, calling after to say "alright, I'll get them, is it still in the parking lot?" Her response was to speed up and completely ignore me, so, growing frustrated and angry, I shouted back after her, "Okay, sure, no problem! I'll go get them!" and then I turned to my friends and, still speaking loudly, said "who wants to help me go get three heavy boxes??" When we were done I texted her saying "Done. You're welcome." She never responded.

I was a little immature, I'll admit. But I'm just so fed up with the immaturity and the childish act coming from her. I'm fine not being as close to her as we used to be; in fact, I no longer want to be all that close to her because of how much she's changed in the past year. But at the same time, I at least want to be on speaking terms, and I don't understand why she insists that we can't be. It bothers me a lot and, up until last night, I had been hiding how badly it was hurting me from all of my friends for over a week. The issue with the glasses set me off to the point where, when my best friend up here told me to calm down, and that she couldn't see why I was so angry, I not only started shouting but I ended up bursting into tears. It was awful. I didn't want to burden anyone with how upset I was because I had been telling myself to get over things and move on like I still want to, yet here I was crying like a baby. Again.

It's really hard to do when she keeps throwing around little hints that she's as upset about this as I am. Like the text message she sent me after finding out that the group I was in won a competition over the weekend. And little clues in facebook statuses. But no matter what, all I know is that I'm tired of trying to mend our friendship. I'm tired of putting so much effort into things, just to end up in the same boat a few weeks later. It's stressful and it's constantly leaving me in an emotional wreck.

I'm still not sure how I'm going to get over things, but all I can do right now is count down the days till she graduates, I guess.

Sorry for the rant.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 am

Petty complaint incoming:

Why is it that nearly every single flight available on the day I'm wanting to leave have hours long layovers?! I mean come on, what the hell am I supposed to do in the Seattle airport for eight and a half hours?!

Ugh. Just, ugh.

>.<
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm

I always try have a book handy for just such a setback. Very Happy Handheld gaming devices, too, are very very nice. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

I have a headache...and a worry, and a loud TV that I am not allowed to turn off. I can feel it turning into a migrane, and the only thing that helps me during a migrane is 400 mg of ibuprophen and about 50 mg of caffeine...unfortunately I don't have the latter.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 am

Oh gosh, headaches are not fun. I had one yesterday from dehydration, but at least that was an easy problem to fix. I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 am

I'm feeling much better, thank you. I took the medicine hoping it would work on its own, and it didn't...but then I remembered I had some tea samples that my brothers got me for christmas, and I had one rasberry tea which has moderate levels of caffeine! It turned out to work beautifully. I need to get more since I get a migrane once every couple of months or so.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:44 pm

I hate opening the job-related email to see it is still void...
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 pm

My girlfriend is giving me crap for the millionth time about my car always needing repair. Being 25 years old, it's going to need constant attention until I have it fully restored. Is it so hard to understand that? If so, is it impossible to get used to? Ugh.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 pm

She's never going to understand, and as long as you keep giving her the same response, she's going to keep giving you crap. *shrug* It's a girl thing.

Sometimes a little rewording can go a long way, though.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:04 pm

I think I get your meaning, but it seems like every time I try to explain that old stuff needs to be taken care of, or when I explain a specific issue, it doesn't help. She loves the car, but hates that I have to maintain it. I'm just trying to figure out how to make her get used to the fact that my awesome car's maintenance is going to cut into our time sometimes.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Perhaps its something you could take her with you, sometimes? Even if she's just sitting there with a confused look on her face, it's time together. If that is the real problem, in her eyes.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 am

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 2 N814193055_2600669_1981593

Goodbye grandpa, I will miss you...
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 am

My condolences, Loki.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 am

I'm so sorry, Loki. I will be praying for you and your family... *hugs*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

The Conservatives won.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed May 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Complaint.

Yep. I've been gone too long...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Entity of Sin Sat May 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Lately my biggest complaint is people who miscategorize their youtube videos get more views, more subscribers, and ultimately more money because of their youtube partnership.

Luckily, youtube and google (same company) are cracking down on this shit but I wish people understood the importance of something like this. People, like myself, who are trying to get their channel noticed and get views and subscribers legitimately through the way the system is suppose to work. I can easily give some good examples of this crap but the issue is probably going to be resolved in the next month or two anyways.

I'm just pissed off at how greedy these fucking assholes are and think it's okay for them to basically commit fraud everyday they post up one of their shitty videos.
Entity of Sin
Entity of Sin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun May 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Loki:
My deepest condolences. My grandfather was more like a father to me, having raised me since I was 4. He passed in 2008 and (I'm not religious, but this gave me pause) gave me a visit early one morning that December (there's a post about it here somewhere).

Again though, condolences. Just remember any sorrow you feel shows you how much of a good person he really was. We fear losing those we value most because they are indeed great people.

Eternity: At least you're back now, right? Smile Always good to see you around.

Tarta: Join the club Sad I won't talk politics here, but yeah, ugh. No point in blaming your legs for breaking when you thought jumping off a bridge was a good idea...

Entity: I'm not a YouTube poster, but I can identify with the annoyance of trying to find something specific with all of these unrelated videos with purposely similar keywords.

My complaint: I am partially responsible for my friend's finger getting sliced open today. We were fixing his ignition when I suggested he use my folding knife to push out a roll pin. Now I'll never use another device made by Gerber, that thing popped loose and cut deep into his finger. He refused to go to the hospital, so I ended up actually using some military know-how to stop the bleeding and dress the cut, but ugh...that's a lot of blood, and it's pretty much my fault for suggesting to use a tool NOT designed for that purpose.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Entity of Sin Sun May 15, 2011 11:15 pm

It isn't similar key words that is the problem. That has nothing to do with it. It's people, who get paid a lot of money from their videos, upload their content purposefully in the wrong category to get more views, subs, and ultimately more money.

There's already been a lot of channels getting flagged for this stuff and some of those individuals have been warned that if they don't correctly categorize their videos they will lose their partnership and possibly their account.

For some of those youtubers, posting videos is their source of income (yes it's very possible) and by threatening to basically take that income away straightens those channels out.

New complaint: I'm so unmotivated to work on stuff. Such as photoshop projects, game design projects, etc. I think it's time to make some changes in my life to make it seem less boring.
Entity of Sin
Entity of Sin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next