FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing?

+25
Chindi
Digital Muse
Nicola Christine
cindrella
Icipher
xraineyesx
quakernuts
LunarScorpio
Kalon Ordona II
Nation
Sunwolf007
Nihilisil
Awesomeocalypse
Blackrock
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
MadHatClemens
Dreamless Days
Bird of Hermes
Dax
Kathryn Lacey
Lara
The Ghost Writer
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are you doing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you doing?

Post by Icipher Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:39 am

Just finished the exercises for my hand for the day (night? So I got to them late, at least I got to them!) and now relaxing said hand while going over a character in my head for Quaker.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

What happened to your hand, Icipher? Hope it gets better!

I woke up at 4:45 this morning to get ready in time for going to work a couple hours earlier than normal, which I'm going to have to do everyday this week. I didn't sleep very well at all last night. It was a mixture of our noisy neighbor waking me up when Axiom and I were going to bed along with waking me up in the morning (since she wakes up between 3:00 and 4:00 AM) and my own inability to sleep deeply.

I'm pretty much all set for work now, besides needing to make a cup of coffee to take with me. I'm already feeling pretty exhausted, so hopefully I can make it through this first day fine and still be able to do it again 4 more times. xD It would help so much if I could just sleep a full 8 hours like a normal person. I'd even take 7.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 am

I'm sorry Fayt. I know how much it sucks when you want to sleep and can not. I did not sleep well either last night, and have to work an 8 hour shift.

Just drink your coffee, eat well, and try not to think about how tired you are. Once you survive today, you will probably so exhausted when you get home you will get that good night sleep.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cindrella Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:49 pm

I went on an Opera last week on Thursday, but now fear I am in a world's worth of trouble because I am not really doing all that hot in my Math class. Dx

So, at the moment, I am in cooking class listening to my teacher go on about meat and how it has cholesterol and such - waiting for an ol' pal to respond as I lurk about on FoG and in it's Chat Box. xD
cindrella
cindrella
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Fayt, I'm sorry to hear you're so tired, but it'll get easier, hopefully. Your body will eventually get used to it, and it'll allow you to sleep better at nights.

Cindrella, that sucks that you're not doing so great in your math class. Math and science classes were always my worst. I hope you're able to improve!

I always had fun in my foods classes in high school, especially when we actually got around to cooking. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Last November (18th) I was driving back to the folks from Idaho and hit a patch of hard-ice compacted snow on the road roughly 25 miles east of Burns, Oregon. Jeep rolled twice off the road and I cut open my hand (either on the shattered window glass or the metal, the entire driver side of the cab crushed in horribly) and cut both the extensor tendons to my index finger. Had surgery on the 8th of December and in physical therapy still to hopefully get my full motion back.

And thanks. Smile

Side note: Math is not just something I don't do well at... math hates me. >.>
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:34 pm

I got a surprise day off today, so I'll be spending it cleaning up the house slowly and hopefully going to lunch with my grandparents, whom I love so much and don't get to be around enough anymore.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Even though I know I shouldn't, I am working on the setting for a role-play, Nova Roma. Who knows when it will be ready though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 am

Nova Roma, eh? Name is intriguing... I look forward to seeing this.

As for myself. Currently just checking up on a few thinks since I have't touched a computer for... nearly four days?
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 am

I made a to-do list today. It had twenty-seven items on it, and I only have five left to complete. However, they weren't the important things because I can always do them another day.

Now, I'm just relaxing before I leave to read for half an hour before bed. I'm super tired. Cleaning and tidying for five hours before going to work out for one hour takes a lot out of a person.

I'm looking forward to my two-day weekend on Sunday and Monday. Jonathan and I are going to go see Woman in Black.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 pm

27 items? Remind me to never make a list, or if I have to, never to count it. I don't want to know how hard I work on keeping my house clean Razz

I'm catching up on some role plays.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Despite the length of the list, it was surprisingly easy to accomplish. It only took me five hours including lunch and mini breaks. That's not even a full work day for me.

I did fifteen minutes of dishes and fifteen minutes of decluttering the dining room table. I feel good about what I've done. I may do more dishes while Jonathan is working out. I wanted to go with him, but I have a headache. ._.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by cindrella Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 am

Teaching my sister her cheer.
Not.
Fun.
* ^ *
cindrella
cindrella
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm

I used to want to be a cheerleader when I was little. Before that, I wanted to be a gymnast, and before that, I wanted to be a belly dancer. XD

Now, I'm a sales associate at RadioShack, and I'm about to start getting ready for work. The best part is that after this week, I only get one day off each week until my boss can get someone hired and fully trained. :: sighs ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by cindrella Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Ha ha, I don't wanna be a cheerleader, never have and never will.
Hell, when people wanted to be a Princess in my school I wanted to be a Vampire. XD
cindrella
cindrella
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Sadly enough I was an accidental cheerleader.

I am desperately trying to finish reading an academic text on norm convergence in courts and constantly have to reread the same page (which might be due to the incredible opportunity for procrastination a role-play can provide.
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 am

I am trying to get into a dungeon in WoW at the moment, so that I can play at least once this weekend.

Right after that, I need to clean out Sky's cage (my pet rat) and do laundry.

Then Axiom and I are going to try to make it out to the mall today, because I ordered some dress pants online (bad idea) from Express, and they're too big on me, so I need to exchange them in store. (I was just afraid they wouldn't have the styles I like in the store, which is why I ordered online.) I really needed new dress pants for work too.

Then after that, Axiom and I are going to be going out to his mom's house way out in the country to stay overnight and watch her animals this weekend while she's away.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm currently biding my time before I have to go to work. I think I'll make some peanut butter toast, drink some water, wash some dishes, then read more of my book, The Help by Kathryn Stockett ((I always feel a little weird and self-conscious whenever I read something by an author who spells her first name the same way that I do. Maybe that's part of why I've never read anything by Kat Martin...)). After that, I'll make the thirty-five minute walk to the UTA Trax station and yeah... Then I'll be working until 9:15pm.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Right now I am relaxing at home, just watching some TV. Later on I plan on doing some reading, obviously one of my Star Wars novels.

I plan on relaxing as I only have 2 more days of vacation left after today. Then it is back to the real world.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I am home, done with work for the week. Having a nice relaxing cocktail, chatting with a friend on Skype and planning some stories to write either here or for my own amusement. Ahhhhh. Life is sweet.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm

I just finished cleaning up after making a big dinner. I have the house to myself for about an hour... not really sure what I am going to do with my time. I think FOG will have something to do with it though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chindi Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Pondering ideas. Lamenting the long period I've been away from writing. Listening to the dog at my feet snore. And hearing the sounds of Icipher playing Mass Effect 2 in our room.
Chindi
Chindi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm regretting. I had written something a while back and now I cannot find any trace of it. I accidentally deleted the file off my flash drive and the only hard copy I had, I gave it to someone a year ago and that person does not have it any more, or so that's what I believe. I certainly can't go to that person and ask if they still have the copy. They specifically gave me a deadline: If you want it back, come get it by this date; if not, consider it thrown in the trash. BUT in any case, I feel better just complaining about it. Now I can go and rewrite it from a year and a half ago memory and make it better...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 am

^ That's really too bad! It's never good when you find out you lost something you had worked hard and spent time on.

I am getting ready for my Monday. Drinking iced coffee -- mmm!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 am

I can actually sympathize with the guy. I've lost a few writings over the years, or found something that I have no idea what it was for.

Anyway. I don't have any plans for the day, really. Other than going home before it gets late. However, the new job hunt begins tomorrow. Super.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 pm

I am currently working on my book, writing a scene that has taken me far too long already. Hopefully I can get a good portion of it done tonight. Then I need to work on more of my Ragner/Rurik post with Blackrock for Sephiris, because that is also long overdue. Then, if I still have time, I need to work on the OOC post for mine and Gadreille's role-play. That isn't even all I have to do, but there is no reason to add anymore to my plate when I know I probably won't even get that much done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I am posting, so I don't get in any more trouble...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 pm

With your rp partners, Ysopet?

I'm not currently doing anything. I woke up with a headache, and our air conditioning isn't working properly, so I'm trying to cool down, get rid of my headache, and get rid of the queasiness that had perpetrated my stomach since Friday. Once I can accomplish these things, if only to a minor degree, I will take a shower and clean the house a little so that it isn't a disaster for when the a/c fixer people come tomorrow.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Yes. Supposedly I'm not allowed to ditch FOG for days at a time while I enjoy Diablo III xD

AC problems suck... never let those get too far out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 pm

hahahah I see. I'm working on a bit of a collaboration post with my love for our Private Role-Play, and last night, he started his piece only to get too tired, and now I have to wait all freaking day for him to get home and finish it. It's driving me nuts.

Ugh... Yes... It's probably a bigger problem for you in California, but I'm in the mountains, so even though it's still technically a desert, it doesn't get horrifyingly hot here. We have fans, though, and someone is coming to look at it tomorrow.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum