FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing?

+25
Chindi
Digital Muse
Nicola Christine
cindrella
Icipher
xraineyesx
quakernuts
LunarScorpio
Kalon Ordona II
Nation
Sunwolf007
Nihilisil
Awesomeocalypse
Blackrock
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
MadHatClemens
Dreamless Days
Bird of Hermes
Dax
Kathryn Lacey
Lara
The Ghost Writer
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What are you doing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you doing?

Post by Spectre Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:23 am

Sitting at my desk at work, procrastinating. We have a new opening at an electric company for a helpdesk associate! I'm too lazy to call anyone's resume about it. Its Friday. I do IT recruiting for Columbus.

Glad to see my college education put to work and making good money! [drenched with sarcasm]

Trying to think what I will be doing this weekend.
Worrying about finances.
Doodling on my post-its.

Thinking about GW2, as a friend is texting me about it.
Talking to Gadrielle on Skype
trolling FoG.
Lamenting going home and cleaning my rats' cage. [Harry and Rude]
Considering feeding my rats to my cat [named Grandma].
Trying to get out of this grumpy mood. >.<

Anyhow, back to work, as it were.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:00 pm

I recently bought a TIME magazine titled New Space Discoveries. Since I'm pretty obsessed with spacey stuff, I bought it. After reading through it, I was struck with the idea of writing a magazine article based in the time of my MechA story, after the Containment and whats left of humanity gets back on track. But, unfortunately, the moment I began outlining, my brain moved on to "wow, wouldn't it be awesome to write a whole magazine for it? How much more awesome information could I reveal that way!"

So... yeah... that's what I've been working on, and why I dropped a few potential role-plays. Futile inspiration calls. This was what I paid for school for anyway, right? Journalism? We'll find out what I learned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm sure it'll turn out awesome, Ysopet! Is your MechA story one of the ones you're hoping to turn into a novel? I bet making a magazine for it will help with inspiration if that's the case. Sometimes, writing things in different ways can be a really good way to provide fresh perspectives and new ideas.

I am currently biding my time before I have to work in a couple of hours. I am clean. Just have to wait half an hour to eat (because the mouth wash directions said so), put a couple of movies away, and work on my post for the one RP I'm in with my love.

Also... I watched The Notebook today... I used to really love this movie, but now it's just sort of okay... I kind of hate when movies I used to love stop being so fantastic even just a couple of years down the line. :: sighs ::

On a happier note, I am going to work on trying to learn more of the "Gangnam Style" dance. It's so much more than riding a horse, damnit!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 am

I am just relaxing, trying to catch up on my DVR. ( have 3 days left before I go back to work for the first time in a month. I am going to try and find actual stuff to do, so I am not just sitting home and being bored.

In the morning I am going to the gym with my Dad so he has a workout partner. I plan on doing a lot of cardio work. Treadmill, bike, elliptical. I might do a little weights, mostly work on my arms and chest.

Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:06 am

Hey at least you've got more motivation to go to the gym than I do.
I quit going sometime last year. actually- it was about this time last year.
I used to be religious about it and now I honestly don't care.

But now I'm sitting at my new desk- I got promoted and sit against the wall. Which is awesome. Which the wall is all window.... Which is awesome.

I'm supposed to be looking for someone who has c#/.Net background, but I'm instead trolling FOG, as I'm known to do. I'm turning my RP into a writing project, which is becoming easier and easier, since i think everyone is starting to get the mood, and the aura of the RP. I'm so excited about it! I'm at about 21 pages in MSWord with about 12.5k words.

I never knew i could have so much fun creating an RP when it's successful, and growing [hopefully]!
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm minutes into my last hour of my surprise day of work. Then I get to go home!

This is the only control room with wifi in it, so I'm also on my laptop in between story blocks. I shouldn't be, but...Here I am.

Posting on FoG, obviously...but, surprise(!) all the same. Because I'm not known for doing that these days. >.> <.< I'm also reading some fanfiction (alternating between Power Rangers and Nancy Drew. What a combination).

Peeking at Facebook because I apparently have a notification.

I wish I had motivation to work on my novel. But, on top of being unable to push through the current scene, it's difficult to get into it while at work. Maybe the train ride home will help...though I'll probably just end up playing Minesweeper (my current addiction).
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm

I am in the process of drinking a Red Bull. While I do this, I'm going to watch an episode of the strangely addicting show Misfits. Then, I will take a shower, get in my car, go to the senior center, and vote my little heart out.

I know that no matter what I vote, Mitt Romney is going to win my state because Utah is a Red state through and through. However, the area where I live is a little more liberal, so my vote could sway local officials getting into office one way or another.

Voting isn't as satisfying in Utah as it was in Iowa, though. Iowa is a swing state. The election before I could vote, it went Red, and the last election, it went Blue. I really felt like my vote mattered as far as the presidency went, but now... it won't because I'm in Utah.

Still, voting is so important! I don't care for whom people are voting. If you live in a place where you vote, do it! I don't care if your only reason is voting for the slightly preferred lizard so the lizard you hate doesn't get into office. Doooo eeeeet!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:15 pm

I voted for Gary Johnson. I felt pretty good about it. =)

So I'm at work. I got stranded here (partially due to my own stubborn-ness) last night because there was a Noreaster coming 'round, and work had asked me to stay till 6 instead of 3. Naturally, the trains stopped running around 6:30, right after I got on one to head home. (They apparently started back up around 8:15, but by that point I was back at work and didn't want to leave again, especially since I had an early train back in the morning.

Sleeping here was freezing and miserable but that's a different story. I had some free time a bit ago, so I finally edited together a video of when my friend and I played Slender together the other day. =) If you've never heard of the game, it's based on the mythology of the Slenderman. You have to find 8 pages spread throughout the game that tell his story, but all the while Slenderman is stalking you.

It was a fun time. I also enjoyed finding and starting to learn how to work the two programs I used to make the video happen (Many Cam, and Game Cam). I'm really interested in obtaining the full ersion of Many Cam one day, but Game Cam is totally free. =D
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 am

Spoiler:

Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm fairly certain that if you're gay, you'd know because you'd feel an attraction to males. It just makes you strange that you would hang out with knives and no bottoms. hahah

I don't think he's a coward, either. I mean, it sucks that you two have problems, but honestly... I wouldn't take bait like that. Fighting doesn't really accomplish much in life.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:I'm fairly certain that if you're gay, you'd know because you'd feel an attraction to males. It just makes you strange that you would hang out with knives and no bottoms. hahah

I don't think he's a coward, either. I mean, it sucks that you two have problems, but honestly... I wouldn't take bait like that. Fighting doesn't really accomplish much in life.

I would have cut him on the spot, but I knows his mum and she was always good to me and my mum.

But that Bi Polar fuck is gonna get shanked at some point.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:20 pm

So, you're going to reward the kindness of his mother by fucking up her son? You realize she's the one who will have to pay to take care of whatever wounds are inflicted, and if you mess with her son, that hospitality of hers may end for your family, right?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:So, you're going to reward the kindness of his mother by fucking up her son? You realize she's the one who will have to pay to take care of whatever wounds are inflicted, and if you mess with her son, that hospitality of hers may end for your family, right?

Her son be couple years older than me, harassed a close family friend (Who's like a sister to me.) and tried to hit on my actual fuckin sister till I fly stomped the cunt in the fuckin knee and snapped him so hard in the jaw he fell back like a Hipster doin a Shakespeare play or some shit. I kill that fuckin Ryan Gear, I make him my wifey.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:03 pm

\

Last edited by Ysopet on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Valithe Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Currently I am posting on FoG and I am drinking Dr. Pepper while enjoying orange chicken and rice. I am also writing a story based on the game Phantasy Star Online for the Sega Dreamcast and the Gamecube.

I am also working on a role play with a friend that is based in the universe of warhammer 40k on yahoo messenger, and I am excited to get to use one of my imperial guard woman who is unknowingly a mole for the chaos forces. :3
Valithe
Valithe
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum