FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BftBG

+3
Chainlinc3
Tartra
Airedar
7 posters

Go down

BftBG Empty BftBG

Post by Airedar Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Currently hiatus'd

GM's Notes:

Thanks to a universal collapse of interest, Blood for the Blood God reached a rather unsatisfactory conclusion, due largely to my own incompetence. That said, the world that was developed reached something of a critical mass, so I'll be sure to do something with it later. Perhaps continue the story where it left off, or start something completely new. Time will tell.

The reasons that BftBG failed are many, but foremost among them was my choice to try and make it in any way 'serious', something that does not work when Chainlink3 is a player. However, I've learned from the experience, as I always do, and I can assure you the next RP, IRC or otherwise, I come up with, will be that much better because of it.

Seven, Blue, and Nam's adventures are as yet unfinished, and I may eventually post the complete transcript, my numerous spelling errors (sans two) and all, for the forum to enjoy. More likely, though, this is the end of their story, such as it was. We'll miss you, you freaky little devil-girls. I'll miss you.

To all things an end,
Air.

Last edited by Airedar on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 31 times in total (Reason for editing : Hiatus)
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

BftBG Empty Re: BftBG

Post by Airedar Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Reserved for future insanity.

Last edited by Airedar on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Reserved for future mostly-reasonable occurrences
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Reserved for fish!
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Airedar Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:58 pm

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! GLORY FOR THE e'VAIL!
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

... What is this supposed to be?
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 pm

An RP that is going down in the IRC. It's been quite fun, so far.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Ah, okay.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 am

Sorry I wasn't on today, Linc.

Anyway, I'm not all that certain when I'll be able to get on tomorrow. I am working at a bingo hall for a charity fundraiser. I know that we're getting there around 5ish, and I know that someone else in the group I'm going with will be showing up around 7:30. Aside from that, I have no idea what time I'll be back, but I'll attempt to get on as soon as I can. Perhaps you can have some interaction between Seven and Blueberry, and then Nam can pop up whenever I get back (providing it's still in session) exclaiming about some new skill she almost had mastered? Or something?
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Airedar Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 pm

It works. Also, I'm missing the last quarter or so of the session one transcript. Everything past:

Airedar: "She was exiled from her people for whatever reason. I and my kin rescued her from the deep prisons, the same place she found you, and brought her to live with our caravan."

Mind PMing it to me as convenient, Lara?
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 am

(Haha, no wonder I couldn't find it through ctrl+f, you fixed the spelling errors... XD )

PM'd. It would be awesome if you could in return message me what I missed tonight... =D Again, sorry I missed out, but I didn't get back from my event until around 11, and even then I had to putz about doing some stuff.

Also, you do seem to love having these at times where I can't really be on.. =p I might be able to pull off 6-ish but starting at 7 I have meetings that will probably go on through 11 again.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Airedar Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Ah, shoot. Well, if you can find a good 3-4 hour period where you're available, as are the other two/three, we can use that. And if needed we can switch to other days. I'm sure the current massive brawl can last through another session.

For the record, you missed jack all. Seven and her classmates are trying to kill one-another, as per usual. No plot advancement at all.

Also, Chain got eaten by the floor.
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:12 pm

That's not ENTIRELY accurate. It just kinda chewed. And it wasn't just me, it was basically everyone except a few NPCs.
>.>
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi, I'm back now. Just letting you guys know.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Welcome back! =D

If you need/want to know anything you missed, lemme know, I'm willing to help~.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Heh... I need to figure out a way to buff Cthulhu. It will become the avatar of Chaos. Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I need to just let you people know that I might be a LITTLE late for the session. I forgot that I have dinner at my grandmother's at 4:15 (I dunno how-- we have this every Friday), and it takes me twenty minutes to walk back, so giving 30-40 minutes to eat and then 20 minutes to walk I could be as late as 5:15-ish.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Airedar Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

It's better than forgetting about a meeting planned two weeks in advance. Which I managed to elude, thanks to my rigorous cake ninja training.
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 am

Can someone lemme know what I missed after I headed off to work?
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 am

Long dream sequence, then we headed out. Seven is the reincarnated Blood God. Blue needs to kill Deeps to appease her god or something. Nam... just kinda chit-chatted with her master. We woke up, Seven met her god mother (who couldn't remember her name...) and then headed out. The wolf people abandoned us next to the city walls, telling us to go over them. Seven put our wolves in one of her d-bags, and Blue blasted a hole in the wall (in the quietest sense possible). We went through, one of Seven's d-bags burbled (the one with the wolves & tomes in it) and she spent a fair amount of time alternately magically probing it and reading the mind of some hapless guard. Turns out the tomes fused into a mega-tome, the wolves fused into Cerebus, and the guard just wanted our signature. We gave signed his little book for him, asked him where the school was, he was all like "what school, we don't have any big schools here" we said Denath, he told us where to go. I'm suspicious that Denath isn't a school and Air is just screwing with us. >.>

Oh, and Seven is contemplating placing Cerebus and Cthulhu in the same d-bag, and hoping for the fusion to happen again. Very Happy
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 am

I have the same feeling about Denath, considering how we were told about it in order to give us a reason to leave the Academy only to be thrown on this messenger side-quest... XD

Also, Nam discovered that the gods will be reawakening soon, or something like that. That was her big thing. =p
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:53 pm

You guys are going to kill me but I finally managed to wrangle an extra shift at work and they gave me hours on Friday. Which I'll be working my usual shift from 11am to 8pm. So I won't be able to make it to the group like I thought I would.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 am

...Graaaaa. Can we still all try to meet at 8-ish? It'll be easiest to plan the next session if we can all get in chat for a few minutes, rather than spending forever going back and forth in here.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum