FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+39
Knifey Keith
Eternal Phoenix
Moon Ray
Sólrökr
Gabe
Lost Dreams
Ana Kingsley
Awesomeocalypse
Bird of Hermes
Lord Revan
Red_Wolf
Dreamless Days
Artorius
Modesti
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
wakeangel
Crazy Hobo
The Ghost Writer
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Sunwolf007
Digital Muse
Fate Flyer
Kalon Ordona II
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Shadow Moonseye
Squall Reyes
Aya MacArthur
FyrePrince
Skitzo-phrenick
Shekinah
The Melancholy Spirit
xraineyesx
Gadreille
Eris
fragilefigure
Dax
Silvan Arrow
Hisoka
43 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 9 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Fact: This is the only RP place I'm a member of where people close their RP's to new characters. It's taking a while to get used to it.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 9 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Fact: I like wearing feathers in my hair.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeocalypse Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:09 am

Fact: I just got an A on an essay I needed to write for class that was about why I shouldn't ever have to write essays.
Awesomeocalypse
Awesomeocalypse
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Kingsley Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Fact: I have an odd obsession with Hell's Kitchen. You know, the cooking show with Gordon Ramsey. Yeah.
Ana Kingsley
Ana Kingsley
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Awesomeocalypse wrote:Fact: I just got an A on an essay I needed to write for class that was about why I shouldn't ever have to write essays.
EPIC! Muhaha

: I often freeze when asked to remember lists of things I like or own. Ever tried to list off all the games you have? xD Or movies I've watched recently. Hard to think of any even if I've watched a bunch.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Dreams Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Awesomeocalypse wrote:Fact: I just got an A on an essay I needed to write for class that was about why I shouldn't ever have to write essays.

I wants to read it and I wish I had thought of that.

Fact: I am SO blonde that my husband makes fun of me to this day for waving goodbye to the phone when it's on speaker instead of actually saying bye.

(because they can hear me waving. lol! )
Lost Dreams
Lost Dreams
Mist
Mist

Female

http://JFNS.Into/Anime Sactuary (Private archives)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Fact: I am thinking of doing NaNoWriMo this time around again but instead of coming up with a new novel I will be rewriting my old novel based on my new outline.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:

: I often freeze when asked to remember lists of things I like or own. Ever tried to list off all the games you have? xD Or movies I've watched recently. Hard to think of any even if I've watched a bunch.

That happens to me all the time! Usually even when people simply ask me to speak... Can be very awkward.

I have the highest level of education in my family (not counting uncles and such).

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:04 am

I have this weird mental quirk where I'll think to myself that I need to do something, like go get something from another room, and immediately forget a couple of seconds later. So then I'm standing in the middle of another room thinking, "Why am I here again?" It's...a little disturbing...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm

I used to get severe head rushes when standing up too quick. They often resulted in me passing out, and when I awoke I would be convulsing for a few seconds. Luckily, I don't have those anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 am

I camped out on FOG tonight in order to capture this screenshot:

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 9 Fog88888posts

WE'VE GOT 88888 POSTS!!! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I am in anguish over both Halo 4 and Halo: Primordium (book 2 of the Forerunner Saga).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 am

Anguish as in they're going to be totally awful or anguish as in you can't bear to live another moment without them? Very Happy

I like gryphons.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

I am in Kentucky for fall break. Going to see Lexington!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm

I keep my hands unbelievably clean and deodorized at all times, because I have a quirk that causes me to always place my fingers or hands onto my lips when I am concentrating. In fact, in high school my teachers all thought I was making some weird face at them because when I was listening intently, I apparently would grab my bottom lip and pull it down.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

Am really enjoying my netflix subscription. It may not have a lot of new stuff but I do enjoy watching series on it.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

(Kalon, the 88888 posts was awesome! Great capture!)

Unlike many people it seems, who enjoy gossiping and talking behind one another's backs, I avoid drama at work like the plague.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 pm

I was recently described as 'classy'. My current company at the time may have made me look that way, but I certainly don't feel that way about myself, lol.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sólrökr Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 pm

I've hit my best friend in the leg with the blade of an axe. He still has an indent in his bone.
Sólrökr
Sólrökr
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Whoa, Solrokr! I'm not sure how I feel about that. xD
It's awful, but in an EPICALLY AWESOME way. Laughing
You're still best friends, I hope? Razz

I have a tiny bump on my head from hitting it on the corner of a wall. My older brother and I were tussling in a small space over who got to use the computer for school-work first (this was several years ago, and yes we took our homework that seriously--probably because we wanted to finish it), and then *ding* Laughing bump forever after.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 am

Speaking of permanent changes to our bodies I have a story for that. I have a inch long crescent shaped scar on my right index finger. Back when I was in boy scouts I was carving on a piece of wood with my left hand. I don't remember why I was using my left hand because I am right handed. Of course the blade slipped and sliced open my finger. So I took a band-aid off a previous wound and moved it to the new slice on my finger. After that I kept on carving on the piece of wood.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:17 am

While not a permanent change to my body exactly, this IS in line with the whole concept. The memories between me starting kindergarten and starting high school are all kind of fuzzy, bordering on being forgotten forever. Anything that was short of MAJORLY IMPORTANT to me has almost been lost due to the five concussions I received in 2005 - 2006. The worst one had to be the first, which was caused by a friend shoving me off a bench (I was standing on it at the time) and ending with me cracking my head into the concrete path behind it. I blacked out and "awoke" to myself screaming every profanity under the sun while the friend that pushed me was bleeding from the nose. According to my friends, I had lay on the floor for roughly a minute without moving. They were pretty worried. Suddenly I started cursing, jumped to my feet and punched that bastard in the face. >_>
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 am

I don't have anything that can top that. But I have 2 scars on my left index finger that tell a story. Back on 6th grade I was put on Ritalin which had almost a 50% chance of side effects. Turns out mine manifested in the form of enhanced OCD (which I know know how to manage better since I am off the drug). Anyway since its a stimulant I got board in class sometimes because I was able to understand the material. That led me to picking at the same scab on my left index finger for about 6 months straight. Turns out that leaves a permanent scar.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 am

O_O Wow, these are some interesting facts about you guys! Jeez.

I have a couple scars from a broken bone and other things, but this one's probably the most interesting.

When I was a kid, I had the idea that scars shaped as something were much cooler than tattoos. Just out of boredom I guess, I took a sewing needle and etched into my ankle a lightning bolt. Why a lightning bolt, I have no idea! I'm not sure what I was thinking. I guess it was a shape that just seemed easy to etch? XD So I worked on that for a few weeks whenever I thought about it, and I only bled a little because I'm a weeny and not a masochist, but it eventually did turn into a scar. It's almost gone today though. Maybe if I'm really searching for it, I might to able to see it a little bit, but it's super hard to tell.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 am

Once (years ago) while playing air hockey my cousin sliced open one of my fingers with her nails. We both went for the puck and I lost evidently. What is odd is that this wound didn't scar and I can't see it anymore. Anyway a few weeks ago my uncle dug up the old air hockey table and it still worked. That thing is like 20 years old and still works.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Wow, Fate! xD Clap

One time I saw a guy with a scar going from the corner of his eye down his cheek, as if a tear had carved a path. It Was Epic.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 pm

In an attempt to get away from scars I am going to try and talk about something else. I am a huge fan of the TV show Scrubs. I have all the seasons on DVD with the exception of the last one. Whenever I have a bad day or want to watch something funny I always watch Scrubs.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 am

Here's a little fact. I honestly don't know whether to feel happy or sad when one of my lady friends calls me "cute". Generally they do that when we're joking around and I flirt with them (I have been told I am a very flirtatious person). I mean, I never think I'm gonna get anywhere with them because they're my friends, I'm just complimenting them in an apparently flirty-like way. But yeah, after that they mostly say something along the lines of "Haha, you're cute.". It's just... I dunno, makes me wonder how I am supposed to feel. XD

(Note: I'm not the only one that flirts, my friends flirt back too cause they know I'm just messing around. Minor Side Note: This goes for my male friends too because I am completely comfortable with my sexuality. Yes, I have in fact flirted with my man friends. Cuddled too. Haha.)
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

For the first time in most likely forever I went out of my way to watch a Lions game. Since they had been winning I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. They actually looked like they knew what they were doing out there. Not that I know much about football but I like to support the professional Detroit teams since I live in Michigan.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Too many random facts! xD

It's good to be comfortable and easy-going. Nod
My guess is the "haha, you're cute" is an acknowledgment of the quality of your flirting. ^_^ I only have the text to go on, so I don't know how the body language and tone of voice might have influenced the comments, but that'd be my assumption.

Maybe a female somewhere around here can lend us some insight. ^_^

Random fact: I like green beans of all kinds (that I know of).
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next