FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grrrrr... >.<

4 posters

Go down

Grrrrr... >.< Empty Grrrrr... >.<

Post by wakeangel Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 pm

For those of you waiting on me in roleplays or just missing me in general, my apologies. My internet was shut off Saturday. Apparently, my payments have been made to someone else's account and it's turned into a big fiasco, with them wanting to be paid TWICE, my bank insisting that their clerical error was mine and thus not their problem and me about to behead someone with a spork. It may take a few more days to get everything sorted out, but I'll be back as soon as I can.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Grrrrr... >.< Empty Re: Grrrrr... >.<

Post by Shadow Moonseye Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get everything worked out soon!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:31 am

Gods, I hate when things like that happen. Hope you get it all sorted out soon, Wake.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm

.....and suddenly my internet is back on again. As far as I knew things were still up in the air, so.... I hope it's settled, but if I disappear again, I guess y'all know why.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Guess what?
My internet works just fine.

Guess what else?
Now I have no electricity.

The Internet wasn't my fault, but this one kind of was, I guess. I had a payment plan going where as long as you don't miss a payment, they average out your bill for the entire year and you pay the same thing every month. Well, due to another financial emergency, I missed a payment and was promptly presented with a HUGE bill (basically all the heavy usage months of summer at once with none of the lighter, winter months to balance it out, if that makes sense).

I managed to hash out a new payment plan, and paid what I had agreed to, but came home Friday to find it shut off anyway, The person I talked to on the phone said that not only did she not have a payment plan in the system for me, but what I had paid wouldn't have been enough to start one anyway. So... basically I'm fucked.

They want a LOT of money to restore service. Quite frankly, I don't have it and have no idea where I'm going to get it, so I have no idea how long it will be until I can have power restored, mid-December at the latest, if no new catastrophe pops up. 'Til then, I'm living out of tin cans and using battery-operated camping lanterns at night and piles and piles of blankets to keep out the cold.

For the last... while now, this shit has been coming non-stop. Every time I think we're about to break free and finally be able to just live, rather than dodging around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to put out one fire after another, some new pending disaster rears its ugly head and comes stomping towards me. I'm a basically optimistic person, but I'm nearing the end of my rope.

Sorry to go bitchfest on you all, I know everyone has their problems. I just needed to vent. It's amazing the things we take for granted, and how hard hit we are when they're suddenly just ...not there anymore.

To those you you I'm leaving in the lurch role play-wise, I am so sorry. GMs please do what you wish with my characters until I can return. I will be back the second I can, I swear. Until then, anybody know someone near Michigan in the market for an outdated pop-up camper?

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 am

We completely understand, wakeangel, I'm sure. I know I do. Smile
It's good to know what's going on.
At the very least, you can take comfort knowing you have friends thinking about you.
At best, our positive energies and/or influence might turn the universe more in your favor. ^^

I hope things turn around for you very soon. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down