FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by..

+4
SpaceWheeler2.0
Silvan Arrow
Hisoka
DeadlyEssence
8 posters

Go down

Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by.. Empty Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by..

Post by DeadlyEssence Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Well. uhm, I guess this is.. my part to explain myself, huh? Well.. Uhm. I can be shy. and.. bubbly, Excited (O.o) and weird.. Really extremely.. weird at times.. I live in the middle of no-where. Not even the people that live around me know where I live. so yeah.. Uhm I repeat stuff a lot.. And stuff.. I do own a rp forum but It is fairly it is majorly new and there isn't many people on it.. So I decided to join a big, huge, luminous one compared to mine; that makes me feel puny.I roleplay t1 style.. obviously or I wouldn't be here. Oh, by the way, I tend to ramble, and rant on and on... Blah Blah Blah for as long as it takes me to shut myself up.. But Awesome

I love to roleplay, majorly.. I stumbled upon this forum and thought, hey nice.. people like me that actually roleplay and not die in attempting! And then it came upon me, that a majority of you people roleplay better than I do, but I'm always practicing whenever I get the chance! I mostily (Yes mostily.. I don't have to be 100% correct OCC do i?) roleplay 1x1 but I'm expandind my horizon. I like sports and I'm not the average teenage girl. I like to draw, people say I am really good at it, but who knows, and I love writing, and ... playing video games. (I'm currently obssessed with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. -drools- In Love )

Uhm, I mostly roleplay anything fantasy-related. I love having assassin characters Ninja Disappear , meta-human characters, sometimes they shapeshift.. hehe.. but I don't plan on having shapeshifters for a long time... the last roleplay with one didn't turn out.. very.. good. I like to roleplay where I can fight a lot.. I love fight scenes.. but I tend to get carried away.

So to sum up most of that.. I'm weird and I'm here to hone my writing skills and teach myself to be better at not getting carried away.. (I blame the author in me.. since I write books.. I tend to get carried away.. Have I said that enough.. I think it's time to shut up...) and I can't wait to roleplay with you awesome people!

Wow that was a bit lengthy... If you've read this far congratulations! You win a cookie. Salute
DeadlyEssence
DeadlyEssence
Mist
Mist

Female

http://failingfiction.createaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by.. Empty Re: Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by..

Post by Hisoka Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm

So where be the plate of cookies good looking...Welcome though to our world, don't let the ghosts get you....Most of them are quite friendly although I am not sure about the one beside you....

Anyways like I said welcome and I think you'll fit in here just fine. I too share a love of the assassin characters with the odd meta-human. But my passion is demons and Drow personally.

Well I hope you enjoy your time here and if there is anything I can do feel free to ask.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by.. Empty Re: Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by..

Post by DeadlyEssence Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Sadly, I already ate the cookies.. but I'll be sure to watch my back, and thanks for the welcoming! I feel happy to be here already.
Demons are awesome too, I just haven't gotten a good chance to roleplay using them that much.
And I will keep that in mind.

Thanks.
DeadlyEssence
DeadlyEssence
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am

Awww...but I wanted a cookie... Crying or Very sad

I should come up with something witty or slightly insane, but I'm too tired to do any of that justice right now. So I'll just say welcome and hope you enjoy your stay before taking a "welcome to FOG" nibble out of your soul. Yes, we like to nibble...NOMNOMNOM
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyEssence Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:33 am

I'm too tired to do much of anything right now too, so don't feel bad, but thank you for the welcome!
And uhm, nibbles right, I'll keep that in mind. But my soul, some people say it tastes darkness, and evil, while others say it tastes like marshmellows. So I don't know, you'd have to tell me.
DeadlyEssence
DeadlyEssence
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome to FOG!

I think there is a positive side to what you call rambling... at least we know you'll find enough to include as to not have problems with the length requirements (not that they're really all that much!). Very Happy

Anyways... there are several gamers here on FOG too. If you'd like, there's a gaming topic to include your info and find others to go raise hell with. http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/entertainment-discussion-f32/fog-gamers-unite-t2875.htm

As far as Call of Duty MW2, I liked it for a while, but I have gotten sick of people knifing me from 12 feet away, tactical nukes, and the damned "chopper gunner" killstreak that you can barely hide from. Though I have much more fun playing on Hardcore mode. I've been playing the new Medal of Honor lately, and it's SOOOOO much better in my opinion.

Welcome again!

EDIT: OH YEAH! I forgot to add - Being a "newbie" doesn't make you sad, or pathetic. We've all been new at one point or another.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyEssence Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah, I know being newbie doesn't make me all those things, but I found that a suiting title for how I felt at the time along with wanting a unique title.

I'll be sure to check out the game area and share my details.

I do love mw2 a lot, but it is getting kind of boring, I'm hoping to buy the upgrade map packs and Hardcore is a nice place to spice up the gaming time.

Thank you for the welcomings, the community here seems very nice and accepting. Though I'm still pondering on where to start as in icebreaking to show off my roleplay skills.. which may seem horrible..

I was thinking of joining a roleplay that still needs characters or even just making one myself, I"m not sure which to do yet.
DeadlyEssence
DeadlyEssence
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Greetings, DeadlyEssence! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Uhm A poor little sad pathetic newbie walking by.. Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

I hope you have fun here.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 am

Yay! a fellow rambler! Glomp
Welcome to the FOG, DeadlyEssense. You should call yourself MarshmallowyEssence. I tasted your soul just now, and... at least for me... I got the marshmallows. ^^

*pause*
Sorry, I have the Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 ~ Character Select music playing in the background, and I can't think because it's so catchy. xD

Go Shamisen!
*waits*

Alright, it's over (sniff). Sorry about that. xD Where was I?
Oh right, rambling! ^^

Welcome to the FOG, DeadlyMarshmallowEssence! cheers
I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself in no time. Have a look around, and don't be afraid to ask lots and lots of questions. Very Happy

Happy writing, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eris Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 am

*eats her own swedish butter cookies* Ya' know this is totally the opposite of what happens, right? People usually give cookies or other baked goods to newbs..So... You are now my favorite person ever. Wink Haha

And practice makes perfect, hon! Welcome to FOG! Pull up a chair and bask in the wonderful insanity that is FOG. And finally, another girl who will admit to like CoD Modern Warfare 2! Nwuhahaha... *trails off and runs into the distance*
Eris
Eris
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:43 am

Yes, a cookie! Most excellent. Hi there! And welcome to FOG! (Am I late in this? Let me check the date... No, just by a couple of days.)

Hi, I'm Raine! Or Rain. Or whatever you want to call me. I haven't been around in a long time, so I'm trying to get acquainted with all the new faces. So it's nice to meet you.

Don't worry about rambling. We all do that from time to time, and 'weird' fits right in with FOG. Don't worry about that either. Most of the girls here like video games, writing, art, music, etc. Oh, and cookies. I mean, every one is different, but you won't have a shortage of people to have things in common with.

(Oops, ended a sentence with a preposition.. Bad Raine. Bad.)

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying FOG! And thanks for the cookie, heh. And welcome again!

xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyEssence Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Eris wrote:*eats her own swedish butter cookies* Ya' know this is totally the opposite of what happens, right? People usually give cookies or other baked goods to newbs..So... You are now my favorite person ever. Wink Haha

And practice makes perfect, hon! Welcome to FOG! Pull up a chair and bask in the wonderful insanity that is FOG. And finally, another girl who will admit to like CoD Modern Warfare 2! Nwuhahaha... *trails off and runs into the distance*

Glad to be your favorite person ever ^-^, whether the statement it true or not, is beside the point.
DeadlyEssence
DeadlyEssence
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down