FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels

5 posters

Go down

YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels Empty YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels

Post by YenWen Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm

I suppose I need a catchy title too. This thread is brought to you by the letter T.

These seem good to have, and so, since I'm leaving not too long from now, this should be the best time.

I will be gone August 12 through the 17ths, and starting the 23rd, I'll be doing school 2 days out of the week, and working 3 days. Sunday will become my main day.

I'll keep this up to date as best I can :3

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels Empty Re: YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Duly noted.
May your Tenuous Travels be less Tiresome and be Teeming with Tremolo Tenor Temptations and Telephone Teamwork, Too.

cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels Empty Re: YenWen's Tiresome and Teneous Travels

Post by YenWen Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 pm

So, I've been gone a long time, again. School is a big deal. Depression is a big deal. A LOT OF TIME. Anywho, I'm wanting to come back, if you all will have me, but I hope you all understand all the interruptions life brings and how much I have to change my focus.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Welcome back YenWen! A lot of people have had to take a step back as life takes a firm hold. You are among many others who find role playing slipping further down their to do list, but we all just do our best and enjoy what we can!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes, welcome back! I, too, have had to take a hiatus from FOG and role-playing, but no one really stays away forever Wink At least, not those who really enjoy it. We all seem to have a lot on our plates at the moment, so don't feel bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Well, it's nice I always have a home to come back too. :3 But, it's kind of sad how little activity there is here. Hm... has anyone considered making a dA group for the forum? Get some attention? I mean, I know there are already a lot of members, but very few seem to be frequently active.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

It's actually faring better than it has in the past. FOG Momma has been doing some serious recruiting, but newbies need someone to help them figure out what's what, so it's up to older members as much as finding new ones. I think we're at the beginning of a pick up and have been doing my best to remain active Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 am

I never knew you before (I don't think; I've had a few usernames here over the last couple of years) but welcome back! I have to fully agree with what Silvone said:

Silvone Elestahr wrote:Yes, welcome back! I, too, have had to take a hiatus from FOG and role-playing, but no one really stays away forever Wink At least, not those who really enjoy it. We all seem to have a lot on our plates at the moment, so don't feel bad.

'Been role playing since 2005 and have never completely lost interest. Wink
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Dear lord, guys. Dear lord.

Life is awful in everything ever. Kind of. Not really. BUT IT IS QUITE ENVELOPING.

I'm so sorry to those of you I kind of ditched in roleplays, and I hope you all will forgive me for that. I feel like a broken record when it comes to "Now, I'm back and trying again!" kind of thing. I want to try, and I know I will.

By the way, I now have an MLP obsession beyond reason. It is in all honesty my new religion.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Welcome back, YenWen! What is MLP?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Welcome back, YenWen! What is MLP?

....My little pony...

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:04 am

Welcome back again, YenWen! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down