Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Chainlinc3 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 am

Belated Updates!
Initiative-
Hostiles: 12!
Operatives: 71!
Operatives go first!

Operatives-
Loki:
You scan the area for threats!
[Hidden Rolls]
Well, Plaguewalker is about to give birth to an Elder God in the back seat, but that's about it...

Quakernuts II:
You start construction on a medical station!
Roll: 2 + 1 = 3!
...
You're in mid-air. There are no materials "lying around Fort Quaker."

Red:
You begin stalking inanimate objects!
Roll: 4!
You discover that the alien artifact broke up with it's girlfriend last week. Maybe try seducing it?

Moira II:
You attack Raptorman with your stun batons!
Physical Attack Roll: 6!
Dodge Roll: 8!
Raptorman easily sidesteps your first attack!
Physical Attack Roll: 1!
Dodge Roll: 1!
As you flail blindly around with your second stun baton, Raptoman trips over his own feet and dodges!

Plaguewalker:
You probe the mind of the sleeping father!
Roll: 6!
... That's odd. You can't seem to find his mind in the house.
Your pregnancy progresses! 2 turns remain!

Lady Despair:
You attempt to counsel Raptorman once more!
Mental Attack Roll: 4!
Mitigation Roll: 8!
Once more, your progress is crushed by the alien as it pushes back into Raptor's mind!

Gunneh:
The GM doesn't understand your note, and attempts your action anyway!
Roll: 5 + 3 (Pants) = 8!
Item Consumed: Awesomeness!
You manage to fuse them into a mini-Voltron!
Somehow, Quakernuts II, Red, Loki, Plaguewalker, and Gunneh all end up in Voltron's cockpit!
Voltron, GOOOOO!
You are saddened to discover that your pants are no longer awesome, for their awesomeness was consumed in the creation of Voltron.
Mental Damage Roll: 2!
Mitigation Roll: 4!
Ah, well. It was for a good cause, at least.

Kalon:
You board Voltron and begin examining Loki's artifact!
Roll: 2!
...You can't figure much out.

EDIT:
GODDAMMIT I FORGOT SO MUCH SHIT!
-_-

Hostiles-
Raptorman:
Resist Roll: 3!
Target Roll: 3!
Target: Sigh!
You chuck a frag grenade at Sigh!
Accuracy Roll: 5!
Dodge Roll: 4!
Mitigation Roll: 1!
Damage: 9 (Fixed) - 1 - 1 (Armor) = 7!
The grenade lands between her feet, and not even the SILVER THONG OF JUSTICE could protect her!
Target Health Update: [-4/6]
Sigh's eyes glaze over, and the SILVER THONG OF JUSTICE seems to sparkle just a little less...
Killcount +1!


Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Join date : 2010-06-29
Male

Posts : 561
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by thecolorisred on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am

Seduce the artifact so that it may work for me. Very Happy
avatar
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Join date : 2010-06-09
Female

Posts : 238
Location : Here. :3


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by quakernuts on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

Quaker looks around the cockpit, and takes over the weapon station. Hitting a couple buttons, he looks up at the crew. "I think something is about to get it's ass kicked! VOLTRON IS A GO!" But then notices that red is trying to rub an alien artifact, and wanders over.

Action: Investigates the object with which Red is so interested in seducing.

avatar
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2009-09-19
Male

Posts : 702
Age : 25
Location : Sask. Canada


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by MoiraofWords on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 pm

After berating the client (raptorman) for avoiding his therapy, repeat another session of healing shocks from the left hand and then the right.
avatar
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Join date : 2009-09-21
Male

Posts : 498
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Same as before

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Loki on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Loki is surprised to see that he is suddenly wearing a green outfit. Upon noticing the large glasses that appeared on his face, he feels annoyed that he has been given the geek roll on the team and goes to sit in his position in the lower left portion of Voltron's cockpit. Realizing that he could put his new found role to good use, he utilizes the stereotypical 80's anime geek glasses to examine the alien artifact in his possession.
avatar
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Join date : 2009-06-03
Male

Posts : 2275
Age : 32
Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Guilty Carrion on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

I teleport the elder god baby within me into Red. After all, SHE has the proper equipment. After all, I'm the blue suit! I'm the rebellious one, just like any good five man band needs.

Fact: Plaguewalker likes to read TV Tropes. >.>

I also whisper to Gunneh that he should totally blow the ever-loving shit out of the house.
avatar
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2010-01-12
Male

Posts : 856
Age : 26
Location : The Underdark


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Kalon Ordona II on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 am

I concentrate and try to come up with a solution to help Agent Raptorman. Attacks aren't working, and neither are attempts to appeal to his repressed self. Surely there must be another way.
avatar
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2009-06-30
Male

Posts : 5602
Age : 28
Location : near Seattle, Washington


http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Gunneh on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:42 am

Curses to the heavens at the loss of the awesome from his pants and contemplates seppuku before realising that he is, in fact, wearing the RED SUIT! After performing a little victory dance, he assumes the controls with an exaggerated anime expression of intense thought!

Too bad he doesn't know where to go...

Plague: "Psst...Gunneh."

Gunneh: "Yeah?"

Plague: "The house."

Gunneh: "...what about it?"

Plague: "Blow it the fuck up."

Gunneh: "But...the little girls and the Connect 4 and...I kinda promised that I'd spare her life because she beat me...and we did kinda steal their car..."

Plague: "JUST DO IT!"

He then realises the error of his ways and wheels the giant lion robot around and charges the cannons to destroy the house! He fires!
avatar
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Join date : 2009-05-23
Male

Posts : 1451
Age : 27
Location : Greeneville, Tennessee


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Chainlinc3 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 am

Quick update:
My internet went out last night while I was updating this. I'm currently on my neighbor's wifi, but I lose connection to that like every 30 seconds. Expect an update... sometime tomorrow?
avatar
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Join date : 2010-06-29
Male

Posts : 561
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Chainlinc3 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am

I gots interwebs back early! Huzzah!
Initiative-
Hostiles: 20!
Operatives: 19!
Hostiles go first!

Hostiles-
Raptorman:
Resist Roll: 4!
Target Roll: 1!
Target: Lady Despair!
You empty your clip at Lady Despair!
Physical Attack Roll: 7!
Dodge Roll: 5!
Mitigation Roll: 2!
Damage: 7 - 2 - 1 (Armor) = 4!
Your first round hits Lady Despair squarely in the chest!
Physical Attack Roll: 4!
Dodge Roll: 2!
Mitigation Roll: 4!
Damage: 4 - 4 - 1 (Armor) = 0!
Your second round hits Lady Despair in the shoulder, but it bounces off her armor!
Your rifle clicks as it's clip runs dry!
Target Health Update: [2/6]
Clip Update: {0/18}

Operatives-
Red:
You start stroking the artifact sketchily!
Roll: 6!
You hear a voice inside your head... Could it be your spirit-kitty?
It's a plasma pistol, numnuts. Now go shoot someone.
Item Identified: [Plasma Pistol [6/6] [Plasma: +2 to all attack rolls]]
Rule Discovered: Plasma weapons are incredibly valuable, because they contain a miniaturized star for power. Very bad if they break, but it give them effectively unlimited ammo!
Announcement: Technically I should have told this earlier, but I'm officially including weapon effects from this point on. Standard equipment wouldn't have gotten them anyway, so you're not missing out.
Rule Discovered: Weapons can have various effects that modify your rolls using them!
Learning Roll: 6!
Sill Acquired: [Identifier I: +1 to all field identification rolls]

Quakernuts II:
You investigate Red's plasma pistol.
Roll: Autosuccess
Woah. Alien weaponry. That looks like it could cause some hurt.

Moira II:
You attempt to stun Raptorman again!
Physical Attack Roll: 3!
Dodge Roll: 5!
Mitigation Roll: Irrelevant
Raptorman easily sidesteps your first attack!
Physical Attack Roll: 2!
Dodge Roll: 6!
Mitigation Roll: Irrelevant
After your initial miss, you're pretty sure Raptorman just flipped you the bird and walked off, leaving you to stun empty space yet again.

Loki:
You try to identify your artifact!
Roll: 4!
You learn nothing new, except that you really, really dislike the weapon's color-scheme.

Plague:
You attempt to utilize your mindpowers to teleport your baby into Red.
Mental Roll: 3!
Nothing really happens, but the baby gives a kick. Said kick mulches several of your internal organs, but the power of the Elder Gods prevents your death just long enough for their child to survive!
Your pregnancy enters its final stage!

Kalon:
You brainstorm on the Raptor Problem.
Roll: 4!
All you can think to do is kill Raptorman or kill the alien. Not your best session.

Gunneh:
You fire your Voltron's lazorz at the house!
Physical Attack Roll: 11!
House Absorption Roll: 9!
Target Health Update: [3/12]
The home's structure is remarkably sturdy! 2 damage penetrates!
Mother Dodge Roll: 6!
Father Dodge Roll: Autofail (sleeping)
Daughter Dodge Roll: 5!
Son Dodge Roll: 2!
Mother and Daughter spring out of the house before the blast even hits, escaping the blast entirely! Maybe they're related to that old chick?
The Son, lacking the ninja reflexes of the women in his family, is caught in the home during the blast, but is protected by a load-bearing wall!
The Father is caught in the blast, but does not stir from his slumber!
Father Health Update: [4/6]
avatar
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Join date : 2010-06-29
Male

Posts : 561
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Guilty Carrion on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am

This body has served it's purpose. The gods have smiled, and the way is illuminated before my eyes. Death or Success, it matters not for the spawn shall be born unto this world. Falling to my knees in silent prayer, this servant's action is this.

Mind transfer into the Elder God baby.
avatar
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2010-01-12
Male

Posts : 856
Age : 26
Location : The Underdark


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by MoiraofWords on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

Use mental powers to create psychiatric locks on raptormans mind to isolate him for therapy, then proceed with electroshock therapy that was scheduled prior that the patient keeps on trying to avoid, alternating shocks.
avatar
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Join date : 2009-09-21
Male

Posts : 498
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Kalon Ordona II on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am

Still hoping to avoid having to kill Agent Raptorman, I search for the alien controlling him.
avatar
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2009-06-30
Male

Posts : 5602
Age : 28
Location : near Seattle, Washington


http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Loki on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 am

Loki is impressed with the engineer who designed the house to sustain such an attack. Decides to further test its durability when hitting both it and the father with....



BLAZING SWORD ATTACK!1!!one!!
avatar
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Join date : 2009-06-03
Male

Posts : 2275
Age : 32
Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by quakernuts on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 pm

"Cool, you got a pistol...Not as awesome as my FORT QUAKER TURNED VOLTRON...but still cool!"

Action: Quaker tries to help Loki in identifying the rifle alien thingy.
avatar
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2009-09-19
Male

Posts : 702
Age : 25
Location : Sask. Canada


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by thecolorisred on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Since I'm technically in Fort Quaker Voltron, there must be SOME switch that can utilize the powers of the alien pistol....

Action: Find a switch/place in Fort Quaker Voltron that I can infuse the Plasma Pistol with the robot.
avatar
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Join date : 2010-06-09
Female

Posts : 238
Location : Here. :3


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Chainlinc3 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Announcement: I now return to our regular schedule. I was driving home and packing and unpacking last few days, which resulted in the sporadic updates.
Initiative-
Hostiles: 2!
Operatives: 25!
Operatives go first!

Operatives-
Plague:
You attempt to become your child!
Roll: 5!
God Dammit.

Moira II:
You attempt to isolate your patient!
Mental Attack Roll: 6!
Mental Dodge Roll: 1!
The alien seems... distracted. You easily isolate Raptorman!
Target Status Effect Acquired: [Isolated: You are no longer receiving support from your alien friends!]

Kalon:
You search for the alien controlling Raptorman!
Roll: 4!
You determine that the alien is not inside Voltron. Probably a good thing.
Rule Discovered: If you are taking cover within a structure, I'll require explicit exits-- otherwise, things could end unfortunately, like when I was tempted to have Quakernuts II step out of the fort to look for scrap metal for the medical bay, conveniently plummeting to his doom because he ignored the fact that he was in mid-air. Just try and give explicit entrances and exits, or at the very least say where your doing something if you want to be sure it gets done right.

Loki:
You decide to use fundamentally implausible weapon systems FOR SCIENCE!
Physical Attack Roll: 6!
House Absorption Roll: 2!
Target Health Update: [1/12]
The house crumbles further under the weight of the attack! 4 damage penetrates!
Father Dodge Roll: Autofail (sleeping)
Son Dodge Roll: 6!
Taking advantage of the break between attacks, the Son escapes the house!
The Father is caught in the blast, but does not stir from his slumber!
Father Health Update [0/6]
The Father's body melts away in the attack, revealing a black, tar-like substance! It winds into the air, taking on a humanoid visage!
Raptorman Status Effect Removed: [Mind Controlled]
Raptorman Status Effect Removed: [In Control]
Raptorman Status Effect Removed: [Isolated]

Quakernuts II:
You attempt to identify Loki's artifact!
Roll: 6!
Woah. Lazors.
Item Identified: [Laser Rifle [6/6] [Laser: Negates target mitigation rolls]]
Learning Roll: 1!

Red:
You attempt to infuse your pistol with Voltron!
Roll: 3!
You start thinking about it, but then realize the innate silliness of trying to infuse your pistol with a godly robot. Sure you'd have a godly pistol, but then you'd have no armor protecting you from that black thing outside.

Hostiles-
Tar Creature:
The tar-like creature strides toward the Mother, seeking a new host!
Roll: 6!
It leaps at her, forcing it's way down her throat until she falls, spasming, to the ground. A second later, she rises again and dusts herself off, then turns to face Voltron with a blank expression.
avatar
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Join date : 2010-06-29
Male

Posts : 561
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Guilty Carrion on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Welllll...I'm dead no matter what. So let's spin this dice again!

Mind transfer into the Elder god baby!
avatar
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2010-01-12
Male

Posts : 856
Age : 26
Location : The Underdark


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by quakernuts on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm

"Did that black thing just go down that mother's throat? COOOOOOL! Let's kill her!"

Action: Launches an attack on the mother with the awesomeness of VOLTRON!
avatar
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2009-09-19
Male

Posts : 702
Age : 25
Location : Sask. Canada


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by MoiraofWords on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Reclaim your fallen psychiatrists stun batons and use your psionic abilities to fuse all four into a darth maul-esque weapon through electricity and mental acuity.
avatar
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Join date : 2009-09-21
Male

Posts : 498
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Loki on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Use Voltron's massive robotic size to STOMP THAT BITCH INTO THE GROUND!
avatar
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Join date : 2009-06-03
Male

Posts : 2275
Age : 32
Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I rejoice in my freedom and attempt to use the freedom from control as a boost to regain my faded sanity.

-I have managed to get internet for a few minutes on my trip. Lady has no internet without me being home so I called her and asked what she wanted said, her part is below-

Lady is happy to see raptor back to normal. But she is wounded. Lady attempts to heal herself with mental powers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 am

I advise my fellows to check their attacks a teeny-tiny-bit so that the unfortunate alien host isn't completely killed. Hopefully, when the alien is defeated, there will still be a shred of life left in the civilian, allowing for her eventual recovery.
avatar
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2009-06-30
Male

Posts : 5602
Age : 28
Location : near Seattle, Washington


http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Chainlinc3 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Initiative-
Hostiles: 2!
Operatives: 95!
Operatives go first!

Operatives-
Plague:
Your mind settles into it's new body, that you totally acquired last turn. It's... small.
After all, the GM was counting on you NOT REALIZING this possibility, but has no legitimate reason for a creature that can hardly be considered "sentient" to have mental defences.
The GM glares at Lara.
You decide it's a bit too cramped in here.
With a kick of your tiny little legs, you rip a hole in the stomach of your previous body!
Light floods your eyes, and you try to apologize for the mess, but it comes out more as a garbled "I WIIIILLL EAAAAT YOUUUUR SOOOUUUUL!"
Status Effect Acquired: [Hungered: You need food. You will take damage every turn until you get food.]
Skill Acquired: [Passive Regen I: You have a 50% chance to recover one health OR sanity per turn]
Status Effect Acquired: [Hatchling: You're but a wee thing. You have 4 health and 12 sanity. 4 turns remaining, feeding can accelerate.]

Quakernuts II:
You attack the mother with your giant robot! Somewhere, Freud rolls in his grave!
Physical Attack Roll: 6!
Dodge Roll: 8!
Mitigation Roll: Irrelevant!
The mother easily dodges Voltron's attack, and Freud returns to his eternal slumber!

Moira II:
You attempt to become Darth Therapist!
Roll: 5!
Items Removed: 2x [Stun Baton [6/6]]
Items Gained: 2x [Darth Baton [6/6] [Double-Sided: Strikes twice per attack]]

Loki:
You decide it's time to SMACK A BITCH!
Physical Attack Roll: 6!
Dodge Roll: 2!
Mitigation Roll: 3!
Target Health Update: [3/6]
It's kinda like whack-a-mole, but much more fun!

Raptorman:
The shadows look so sparkly...
INSANITY ACTION!
Roll: 6!
Something pricks your arm, and you feel much better.
Health +2!
Sanity +2!
Health Update: [6/6]
Sanity Update: [0/6]
Rule Discovered: In the event of zero sanity, I will use a coin toss to decide between an insanity action and a regular one.

Kalon:
You sit there with your morals.
Roll: Autosuccess!
Everyone else feels inferior to you and your fancy "morals." Killjoy. Razz
Rule Discovered (Again): Saying things isn't an action, unless your trying to apply a status effect. In the event that I can not identify what the status effect your trying to apply is, I'll assume you didn't have one.
avatar
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Join date : 2010-06-29
Male

Posts : 561
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by thecolorisred on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm

gah. havent been looking at this.

Attempt to feed Plague with summoned DOG MEAT - because I'm Asian this way.


Last edited by thecolorisred on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Join date : 2010-06-09
Female

Posts : 238
Location : Here. :3


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by MoiraofWords on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Try to coax Raptor's mentality back up the sane chart using patented psychiatrist skills via mental prowess. Or in other words, use your mind to make Raptor normal once again!
avatar
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Join date : 2009-09-21
Male

Posts : 498
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by quakernuts on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:17 am

"Did Plague just...give birth? Alrighty...did anyone elses creepy meter just go nuts?"

Action: Attempt to feed the baby by throwing it on the crazy alien bitch.
avatar
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Join date : 2009-09-19
Male

Posts : 702
Age : 25
Location : Sask. Canada


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Gunneh on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 am

Uses the uber-awesome Voltron to SMACK A BITCH ON MO' 'GIN! Oh, and in the event that Quaker's attempt fails, I'd also like to throw a raw piece of meat down to the Plaguecrawler.

Just. In. Case.
avatar
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Join date : 2009-05-23
Male

Posts : 1451
Age : 27
Location : Greeneville, Tennessee


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Loki on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 am

"Screw this! I'm no stranger to sci-fi stories, I'm out!"

Loki secures all of his belongings, plasma rifle included, and hits the eject button to get him far away of both the elder god baby inside of the cockpit and the alien on the ground below.
avatar
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Join date : 2009-06-03
Male

Posts : 2275
Age : 32
Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat (Closed, Concluded)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum