FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who is Renji

2 posters

Go down

What do you want to know first?

So who is Renji Votele100%So who is Renji Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
So who is Renji Votele1033%So who is Renji Voteri10 33% 
[ 1 ]
So who is Renji Votele1067%So who is Renji Voteri10 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

So who is Renji Empty So who is Renji

Post by Renji Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Ok so very few people know anything about me. So over my time here I will slowly build up who I am and what I am...I will post my thoughts, feelings, life experiences, photo's and rp samples here. Comments would be greatly appreciated. And your honest views would be most welcome as well ^^

So lets start with the basics.

Full Name: Might reveal to individuals who don't know.
Name: Matt
Alias': Renji, Renji-dono, Kyousuke.
D.O.B: 04/091990
Nationality: British, mainly Welsh though
Country of Residence: England
County: Devon
Live with: My Parents and brothers.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship: Yes ^^
School/College: North Devon College.
Studying: A levels in Biology Chemistry and Physics, and AS in Environmental Science.
University of Choice: Cardiff
To study: Medicine

Favourite:
Food:- Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Thai, Italian...I love my food
Music:- Mainly game and anime sound tracks, but rock, jrock, DnB etc I like it all
TV:- Anything medical based, comedy, anime.
Books:- Fantasy mainly and mangas
Games:- Puzzle, action, adventure, again almost anything.

Dislikes:
Liars
Cheats
Power Abusers
Flamers

And thats the basics and from now on I shall try and post once a day with more info. Peoples opinions of me are greatly welcomed. ^^

Last edited by Renji on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

So who is Renji Empty Re: So who is Renji

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Yay, getting to know Renji!

I love that you're from England. :] I wish I could hear your awesome accent in every post! XD *is a sucker for British accents*

Your field of study is awesome! I'm envious, because that sort of thing I was never good at. Well, then again, I never took any chemistry classes, but the only reason I pulled off a B in physics was because of doing extra credit, lol. So yeah, definitely very cool there!

We have similar tastes in foods. ^_^ And we also share the same dislikes lol.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:
*is a sucker for British accents*

Why is it all American girls are suckers for our accents, plus mine has tinges of welsh, which makes me hard to understand xD

Woo Physics, Im currently on an A ^^

xD
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Haven't I heard you talk in Skype..?
Or where you busy.
I dun remember.
Anywho...

Good to know more about you love.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 pm

I dunno if you heard me, I hardly talk on skype, I dislike my own voice ^^

Bwaha xD
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 pm

And you think I like my hick-ish accent?
lol

We do need to talk sometime though. For realz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Yah, I'm not talkative xD

Its usually people talking at me, which is cool ^^
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Don't say hick, it's a bad word Ana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Ok so the first votes are in. And the winner is...Likes!

So lets look into the mind of said Renji.

Right music...the easiest way to do this is; I will put my Banshee on shuffle and go through 10 songs, listing them and saying why I like each one.

1. Burn Burn - Lostprophets. - I love these guys. Not only are they Welsh (rock on) but they rock hard core. I love the nice heavy bass and the guitar. Good voice, wish mine was like that. Nice tempo, overall a beasty song.

2. Jigga What/Faint - Linkin Park and Jay-Z. - Deffinately one of the best albums I have listened to in a while. A nice unique combination of the two. This song particularly fits well with its heavy guitar riff from faint, coupled with the rapping from Jay-Z over the top.

3. Give it all - Rise Against. - Another rock band. This song is like, the Mr Motivator of my music. Its the get up and go tune for me. A song to dance to, fight to, run to, parkour to...so many uses.

4. Welcome Home - Co&Ca. - One of the epics amongst my music. With its shredder riffs and its ability to make you head bang without even realising Welcome Home is definitely up there with my top choice songs. The lyrics tell a story, which is cool. And the atmosphere is .... AMAZING!

5. Lust for Blood - Gackt. - Ok so this tune is kind of weird, if a little dark. By the japanese artist Gackt, this piece is a great inspirer for dark posts, where life taken or lost. The heart beat at the beginning makes this piece unique.

6. Lost Reason feat. Micro from HO - Abingdon Boys School. - A very nice Jrock band. This song has a nice solo in it. The mix up between Japanese and English lyrics works well, giving a really nice overall sound.

7. Stronger - Kanye West. - A bit different to everything so far. I love this song for the Daft Punk input. It makes the song. Is it just me who thinks his sun glasses are lame?

8. Mothership - Enter Shikari. - These guys "rock my socks" to use a common phrase. An up and coming tech-rock band in the UK, their combination of intense guitar and synth (chaos pads ftw) makes this music what it is. I have yet to see another band pull this off so well, their stage presence is awesome by the way.

9. Born for this - Paramore. - I love my bands with female singers. They add so much more depth to the music. This song is good because it swings about a bit, but keeps the general rock tone. I always seem to find myself rocking out to this song.

10. Asterix - Orange Range. - Best known to Bleach watchers as the opening theme from the first series. I love Orange Range, they make my day. I was wondering when OST stuff would come up as I can't get enough of it.

Ok so thats music done.

Now on to what I watch, I can't really title this TV, because I hardly watch TV.

Bleach - I love this, although its a bit crappy at the moment compared to the manga.

Dr Who - Got to love it, shame Tenant is going though.

Educational/Informational programs occasionally.

Films - I watch mainly when I'm at my girlfriends house. My favourates are The Diamond Dust Rebellion (2nd Bleach Movie), The Rock, Transformers, and a few others.

So yeah, reading.

I LOVE fantasy, its all I read beside manga's and text books. At the moment I'm enthralled by Ian Irvine's books and I would highly recommend them if you enjoy long fantasy series. I have obviously read all the Harry Potter books, His Dark Materials, and lots of other heavy fantasy books.

Ok so that's the inside stuff done I think.

Oh wait back to music, I have an intense passion for playing, I play both bass and acoustic guitar, but all my talent is in the bass. I can also play piano.

I love Kayaking. My boat is currently at my boss's house as that's where I paddle from. Surf kayaking is the uttermost sex. I could spend all day playing in the surf in my boat and not get bored. Its a massive part of my life.

Believe it or not, I am part of the Scout Association. I started when I was 11, and now I am a fully fledged leader, at 18! How good is that. There are only a few others like me in my county, and I'm further with my training than some of the people who have been doing it for years. Got a big challenge in the summer, I'm helping to run an international Jamboree, a huge scout camp with people from all over the world. Again, I will be the youngest person in charge there again.

I love to climb, when I have the time. I also just love being outside. I will go out over the weekend, like go out Saturday morning and then my parents wont see me till Sunday evening during the summer. I love just going out and testing my survival skills to the max.

Of course I like my friends but that's a different topic. I also like college, but yeah, I'm a geek so...

So that's my likes pretty much summed up, Oh wait, haha, I also love rp-ing if you hadn't guessed.

Don't forget to vote for what you want to see next!

Thanks for reading!
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down