FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: Out of the Darkness, Into the Forge [OOC]

+2
Leu-Mas Drof
Kalon Ordona II
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STAR WARS: Out of the Darkness, Into the Forge [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR WARS: Out of the Darkness, Into the Forge [OOC]

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:18 pm

I would have made a male character...but there are already far too many of those; I only spot one female OC in this.

Bit of a short bio, but, eh, it's a rough draft, so *shrug*

Character: Novera Jare
Species: Miraluka
Affiliation: Jedi Order
Born: / Age: 3,985bby / Age: 25
Description: Considering the fact that she's a Miraluka, she manages to look pretty average. Like all Miraluka, she is blind, and again like most Miraluka, she chooses to cover her eyes with a strip of brown cloak, which matches well with her jedi robe. She stands at a rather short height of 5'2" and, despite this, she still is somewhat of an imposing figure due to her demeanor. She weighs around 123 pounds, and as for her hair color, it is a dark brown color. It falls shortly, stopping just below her shoulders. As for her clothes, she wears the generic brown jedi robe, and as for the tunic beneath the robe, it is a pale gray. The color of her trousers match the color of her tunic, also being a pale gray color. The boots that she wears are pale brown, just about the same color as her jedi robe. She is a dual lightsaber wielder; one of her lightsabers is of an unusual color for a Consular, being orange in color of the blade. Her other lightsaber has the blade color of yellow and the both of them don't have that much variation when it comes to the hilt.

Skills: Awareness, Persuade, Repair, Security

Force Powers: Force Sight(Racial Power), Battle Precognition, Telepathy, Comprehend Speech, Force Healing, Force Speed, Force Comprehension, Mind Trick, Battle Meditation

Personality: Her personality is possible the only thing stopping her from trying to become a master; she doesn't care much for the teachings of the jedi. She tries her best to follow them, but finds them lacking at times; for instance, the code requires that captured enemies not be killed, which she disagrees with. Normally, she is a rather laid-back person, and she is also rather protective of her friends. At times she can be rather snarky as well, though she sometimes dispenses with a rare bit of wisdom.

Bio: Novera Jare lived life on the Miraluka colony of Katarr, a rather glorious world in her opinion. From a young age, it was obvious she was strong in the Force, even for a Miraluka; after discovering just how strong she was in the Force, her parents brought her to the Jedi. They, like her parents, were also able to tell she was strong in the Force and started to train her.

From a young age, it seemed that she had an affinity for the dark side of the Force, since she didn't seem to care much for the Jedi code. Fortunately, this didn't seem to be the case, as she grew older she tried her best to do as the code taught. She has obvious gifts when it comes to the Sense branch of the Force, and does well at persuading people into things, which led to her becoming a Consular. Since she still does have doubts about the Jedi code, she doesn't know if she wants to eventually become a Jedi master or not.
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: Out of the Darkness, Into the Forge [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR WARS: Out of the Darkness, Into the Forge [OOC]

Post by Leu-Mas Drof Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Ragter,
I like your character, she is not unlike my own. When you say she is protective of her friends, that tells me she doesn't like the Jedi code. Protection en-plies Possession, and that brings about Emotion.
And as for having a so called "affinity" to the "dark side". I'd say that's just being a kid, and its also in the nature of Miraluka.
And weary about becoming a master, wanted or not the council decides that. Trust me, they never liked Leu-Mas Drof either.

well it sounds like you have good knowledge of Star Wars and you enjoy it, but remember this is the old republic things were different "people" and "styles". So be creative. And have fun!
Leu-Mas Drof
Leu-Mas Drof
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Thanks Leu, and just so I'm positive, am I good to go Kalon? I'm kinda unsure on if Leu giving his approval means I can join in.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

Allrighty then! I'm glad to see movement here again. I was becoming a bit sad when i couldn't figure out what you wanted to dark side to be doing.

I'll get started on a post as soon as possible Very Happy
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 am

Yes, Ragter, you're good to go! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leu-Mas Drof Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 am

Its cool Ragter, me and Michael are like this. (crosses fingers) Plus after making that whole character and bio you think we wouldn't let you in? But I'll ask him, (yells really Loud) Kalon!!!!! He said its cool.
Leu-Mas Drof
Leu-Mas Drof
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Alright then, my first post is up! Hope that her having a sister who joined the Sith isn't somewhere I shouldn't approach! Also hope the Force Vision thing is okay.

Also, who is going to RP the Council? I assume Squall, since they're major NPCs.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Leu-Mas Drof Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Ragter, anything in the KOTR games, as long as it does not interfere with the original canon/story is acceptable. As for the council it depends on what planet you are on at the time as there are multiple academies at this time in the old republic. As for who is going to RP them, not sure. If it is canon, and you can find it on Wookieepedia? Then you can put the scene in as long as you try to keep it true to the original. And if you are going to RP a canon character, like I did in my character bio. Try to keep the personality of the character. Well I think "that's all I have to say about that". lq I'll try to get a links for the academies and council members for the time period we are in.

And if yer wunder'in wat LQ is? It know LOL, it means Laff Quietly.

Last edited by Leu-Mas Drof on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leu-Mas Drof
Leu-Mas Drof
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, the only council that was around during the KOTOR era seemed to be on Coruscant or Dantooine; I could be wrong, since I haven't read or seen any other material relating to the KOTOR era.

Also, you said that anything that's in the KOTOR games that doesn't interfere with the original story is unacceptable. Was that some sort of typo?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Leu-Mas Drof Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Sorry Ragter, that was a typo. I must have spell it wrong then right clicked it and hit the wrong correction.
Leu-Mas Drof
Leu-Mas Drof
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 am

Coruscant and Dantooine are the main ones. I'm not sure if there are others, so we'll just stick to those for now. Smile

My Kel Dor is on Dantooine; I'll start working on an intro post to set the stage there. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 am

Alright, I'm working on a post. I've already got some ideas, thanks to the message I can receive from Leu-Mas Drof. ^^

Ragter, is your character supposed to be on Coruscant or Dantooine or somewhere else? Smile I might have missed it.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 am

That depends on where other characters are at; I don't want to say she's on Dantooine only for all the others to be on Coruscant, since that wouldn't provide us a lot of roleplay opportunities.

I'd say she's on the planet with the most Jedi characters on it.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 am

now hiring: more dark jedi xD

added a character likeness picture, as well... for you visual-types. on my bio.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 pm

I might make an alien Dark Jedi of some sort. ^^

And Leu-Mas and I should also make a post for Albec Krigo, the guy Derrak Qast is looking for. Albec should be there with the rest. There are a lot of ships, but he can easily be on the same one as Spectre's character. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Leu-Mas Drof Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Hay. I know this RP died long ago, but did anyone make backups? I only have copies of some of my posts, and I wood like to continue this some time. So if anyone has their's or anyone's posts let me know. Thanks Smile
Leu-Mas Drof
Leu-Mas Drof
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2