FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online.

3 posters

Go down

From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online. Empty From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am

I already posted some of this in the roleplay I am in.. but I figured I might as well let the whole site know. Starting either tomorrow night, or Monday morning, I won't be getting online. I am making the big move from Alabama to Texas, with a stop to Kentucky in between. My mother and her fiance' are coming from Dumas to get me, and then we're going to visit my brother and his girlfriend in Kentucky. It'll be at least a week or so before I can get to a computer. Unless I use my brother's for a bit. I will be sharing the computer at my mom's with her and her fiance', so I may not get a lot of online time.

When I do, I'll be job hunting, or something like that. I will be able to get on a little bit during the day to check stuff, reply to roleplays, etc. So don't you worry! I'll try to pop in when I get to my brother's to let you know I'm not dead. =D

Back to top Go down

From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online. Empty Re: From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online.

Post by Loki Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Have a good trip! Sounds like it is going to be a long one...
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online. Empty Re: From Alabama to Texas, I won't be online.

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I hope the move goes really well. Are you excited to be moving to another state?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah. I suppose I am. It'll mean I'll be closer to jobs and all. I'll miss all my local friends, but I'll live. Thanks for the support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:27 am

I am now in Texas. Well, we got here late Saturday night, but I am safe and sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 am

So many people in Texas!

Glad that you made it safely, Hermione. I hope everything goes well from here on out, as well. Good luck finding a job and getting settled in! What part of Texas do you live in now, if I may ask?
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Congratulations on a successful move. I always hated moving, personally, but I hope that it offers you new and wonderful opportunities.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Weiss I live in Dumas, aka, the Panhandle. Haha. The weather won't make up it's mind here! And Kathryn, thank you for the congrats. I put in for a job at the Dollar Tree. Here's to hoping they accept me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down