FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo: The Tidal War

4 posters

Go down

Caligo: The Tidal War Empty Caligo: The Tidal War

Post by jackariah Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 am

The island of Caligo approaches the Breaking, one of its ceremonial holidays that tells of a legend when Onurus, a bitter, tyrannical native accompanied with Thandel, an unusual Shade, which resembles a cross between an enormous, rainbow-scaled serpent and a shark, sways his family and friends to follow him into the depths of the ocean and colonize on another island that will be notoriously known as Atlantis. But without any records to verify whether this historical event did indeed happen, the Breaking over time became myth.

When their coasts are attacked, the Caligoans first thought they were dealing with a Blue Trinity invasion. Instead, the Atlanteans have arrived on their aquatic empire and threatened to sink their civilization unless they submit to their demands. They have Shades too, but unlike Caligo had seen before-- cold-blooded, chameleon-like creatures with skills that reach even insects and arachnids. Onurus is back with a vengeance but no one knows why, and this time, not only does he want to govern Caligo, he has his eyes on the rest of Earth as well. His precious water-world for his beloved family.

Given three days to discuss and decide their course of action, the island of Caligo of course understands Onurus to be a villain but their first worthy opponent. With just three days to decrypt the mythical Breaking and gain leverage on Atlantis, Caligo enlists for your help, and they're calling it, the "Tidal War".

What do you think?
jackariah
jackariah
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Caligo: The Tidal War Empty Re: Caligo: The Tidal War

Post by Rusty Wings Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:20 pm

I express interest. =D
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm definitely interested! I've been really wanting to get into a Caligo role-play after recently finishing my character sheet, so the timing couldn't be better. Plus my character is a marine biologist, so this thing with Atlantis would be right up her alley. ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jackariah Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Perfect! Glad to hear! I'll set up OCC thread soon, but really, this is your show too so input and ideas are always welcome! Smile
jackariah
jackariah
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm definitely interested as well!
Indigo
Indigo
Mist