FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 4 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by YenWen Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Writing poetry :3 First writing I started doing and the one I still enjoy the most :3

What is the most exotic pet you think you could honestly keep in your house and why?

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 4 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Cypher Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Probably a crow, because they eat the same kind of diet I do (dead animal flesh) and we have the same personality (defensive, tempermental scavengers).

If you could be a character in any book, movie, video game or multimedia item, what would it be and why?
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Book: Roland Deschain of Gilead, because he's just the most awesome book character EVER! He's from the Dark Tower series and he's a very tough, intriguing, very much to himself, intelligent but not outrageously and isn't afraid to admit it when he's wrong, hurt and yet stubborn and crude man. Many would mistake him as being an asshole, but he really isn't, you just have to be able to look past the mask he's wearing. It's one of the most in depth characters I've ever seen in a book and you really get to know him throughout the series.

As for the rest: no idea, so let's just stick with Roland Smile

Last present you got?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

I got flowers from SIlvone on Valentine's Day, as well as some Dewar's chews from my grandmother (Yum!)

Favorite candy?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Chupa chups!

Did you ever come up with a word of your own? If so: what was it?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Duwha: An expression of mild confusion and aggrivation used in response to a statement that you find out of place, confusing or just plain odd. (Pronounced: doo-whuh)

Favorite song and artist?
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Don't have just one, I have more:

Muse - Showbiz
Muse - Citizen Erased
The Doors - People are Strange
Pink Floyd - The Great Gig in the Sky
Matthew Good - Avalanche
Tool - The Pot
Metallica - No Leaf Clover
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam
Tool - 10.000 Days

and a lot more. I never can pick just one favourite.

What's the last mean thing you said?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm

That my mom was a jerk. After she started yelling at me for not know she had come home and saying hello.

Nice music choices by the way.

What would your favorite place to live be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Neverland. (The Peter Pan version, not Michael Jackson).

Greatest fear?
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

http://vampirefreaks.com/xSHEEPLEx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Losing my sanity.

Best thing that ever happened to you?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Falling in love with someone who actually treats me well. It has granted me an all new perspective on life, and it has given me true ambition to make something more of myself, to be a better person. It has also allowed me to have someone with whom I feel very connected on a far deeper level than I've ever experienced.

Who is the most beautiful ((inside and/or outside)) person you have ever met and why?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 am

Well, that has to be the BF. Outside simple: he's half Indonesian and everyone who knows me even the teeny tiniest bit knows that I drool over Asian guys! Inside: he's a lot like me and yet very different. He's honest, he dares to speak his mind, he showed me a whole different path in life, one I never imaginated to walk down, he supports me with every choice I make, he's the sweetest (and yet most annoying, haha) person I've ever met, he doesn't feel ashamed of anything about himself, he's made me into who I am today, for I was lost and deeply depressed when I first met him. He has got humor, he knows me, he connects with me, he respects me, with him I can discuss anything I want AND! he believes I'm smarter than him WinkWink well and lots of other reasons...

How old are you?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 am

I am currently 16, however I won't be for very long. Very Happy

What is the most fun thing you personally have ever done?

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am

Joined Marching Band. It's hard to sum up just one thing, but that was certainly what lead me to doing the most frequent things on the list. Don't knock the people in the furry hats, that takes some skill (not to mention how much it hurts to move around without bending your knees). But I've had the most fun at marching contests and trips than I have at any other time.

What was the original purpose of getting on your computer that go you to join this forum?

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Role-playing. ^^
It's basically what got me online, back in 2004ish, when I was applying to join a Middle-earth "kinship" in anticipation of Middle-earth Online (MEO), which the world now knows as the less cool Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO). It was great fun, RPing Middle-earth. xDDDD

Anyway then I was online, and then I was on Gaia, and then Fate found me. Aww (what a beautiful pun!)

I'm not sure if I answered the question properly... Razz but there 'tis. ^^

What's your favorite kind of tree?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Although I'm not 100% sure, I think they are called Japanese Maple trees. My grandmother had a deep affection for oriental flora, and grows many varieties at her house. I grew up with my grandparents, and was always perplexed at this certain tree that turned crimson red in the spring time (when everything else was emerald green) but decided to turn a beautiful green when it got cold out. It was such an unusual thing for me to see this 'opposite tree', and it just became my favorite kind of tree over the years.
If anyone could confirm that for me, I'd appreciate it. I think it's Japanese Maple, but I may very well be wrong.

What's the farthest you've ever been from home, and what were you doing there?
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm

About 200 miles. We went to eastern Washington for a wedding. ^^

What's your favorite type of vehicle? (doesn't have to be motored)
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Car? Wrong person to ask, really, I prefer walking due to disastrous traffic. :p

If you had complete mastery of writing, as much as the greatest authors of old - you can express things as clearly as you see them in your mind, paint landscapes better than any painter and all that, nothing to hinder your writing; what would your "grand idea" be? What would be the common, uniting theme found throughout your books?
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 pm

The redundancy of human prejudices and the importance of our environment for our survival. But it wouldn't matter, because being able to express ideas is only half the battle. My readers would still have to comprehend it...

If you were stranded on an island with resources needed to survive, what would you rather have: a difficult to deal with stranger that offers companionship, or a book and pencil to catalog your ordeal in solitude?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalEgo Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm

"WIIIILSOOOOON!!" Oho, I'm so educated. Ahem. Well, islands are always so tropical in the movies, so I think my paper would get rained on and my pencil would, at some point, run out of graphite. Toss me the difficult stranger. If he gives me too much trouble, I can just eat him, amirite?

What do you want to be when you grow up?
MetalEgo
MetalEgo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Criminologist, what I'm studying for, or a detective which I probably will become Smile And of course a writer while I do either of those two jobs.

Have you ever experienced with the same sex?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Why, yes, I've had many experiences with the same sex. We play Rock Band all the time, as well as D&D, Magic: the Gathering, etc.

Hell, we even throw parties on special occasions. Lots of noteworthy experiences with the same sex.

If you suddenly inherited millions of dollars, what's the first thing you would do?
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Shoot, should've asked my question more clearly Razz Oh well, I'll ask it again, since it's a different question then Razz

Pay my school bills!!!

Have you ever had SEXUAL experiences with the same sex?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Does kissing and mild fondling count? I went through a bi-curious stage, and it resulted in my realizing that while I find the female form to be aesthetically pleasing, I am not sexually attracted to women.

What is your favorite form of exercise?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 pm

My favorite form of exercise is mental!

But in all good health, I don't know, volleyball? It's a sport I don't mind playing.

What is the last embarrassing moment you remember?
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 am

Well, I have a lot of embarrassing moments and I remember almost all of them and therefore I'll tell about one of the MOST embarrassing moments:

I was around 12 or so and for the first time ever in my life, I was allowed to go to the mall in another city with some friends of mine without any parents. So, when we got there, there where these escalators and my friends decided to run the one that goes down, up. They made it and so I thought: I can do that to! So I tried, but of course, the clumsy person that I am I tripped and fell, but I needed something to grab onto to prevent me from falling down the whole escalator. I reached out my hand and grabbed the first thing that was in reach of my hand... Unfortunately for me, it was the crotch of the dude standing in front of me...

What's the longest you've been in a relationship?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 am

2 years, 3 months. We were going to get married, actually, but he had to move over 1000 miles away and we both became unhappy. We realized we weren't in love with each other, but the the knowledge we had someone, and the comfort of that. I'm in a knew relationship now, and I'm much happier than I ever was with him.

Let's keep the relationship wagon going...

When was the first time you fell in love? If you haven't, what was the strongest feeling you felt for a person?

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 am

When I was 12, I had fallen in love with a 16-year old guy. That really lasted for over two years, especially because he made me feel as if he was in love with me too, while in reality he wasn't. It took me forever to get over him, it even caused me to get slapped around by his later girlfriend. Now, 11 years later, I realise I was a fool for falling in love with him. Then I met this absolutely awesome guy when I was 15 and fell in love with him, feeling a much more better feeling and we're together ever since Smile

Have you ever been cheated on?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am

Nope.

It's your last day of life on this planet, what do you do with those precious twenty-four hours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

It's your last day of life on this planet, what do you do with those precious twenty-four hours?

I would probably write something. I would also do something that made me feel like flying. Skydiving, perhaps?

What is your favorite song?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next