FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 36 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Christmas; that has always been my favorite holiday, though it obviously loses some of its charm as I age. I wouldn't forsake the tree though. I have a feeling Ryona and I would fight over that though... she likes Halloween.

What would you want as your Last Meal (assuming knowledge of impending death).

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 36 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm

A big fat steak. Usually, I don't eat meat, but I think I would make an exception in this case. Razz

Assuming you could only do one thing before the Universe ceased to exist, what would you do?
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 am

Kiss Axiom and tell him I love him. (That's a sad thought.)

What were your favorite toys to play with when you were a kid? (Roughly older than a toddler, but younger than a teen -- ie. mine were plastic toy animals or stuffed animals, never Barbies or dolls)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:26 am

That's technically two things, Fate. =P

I used to play with Barbies and Beanie Babies. As I aged a bit, I was more fond of the latter, but eventually, I ceased to play with both.

If you could only eat one food and drink one beverage for ten years, what would you choose to consume?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

My answer is going to look unhealthy due to the fact that I haven't eaten for two days and currently am hungry.

I would choose my home style (family recipe kinda thing) Steak Sandwich. It is basically Marinated Steak on a Mince Beef Patty with Onions and Tomato Sauce, all on some form of bread available to you (preferably an English Muffin). For the drink I'd prolly go with Apple Banana and Mango Juice, I absolutely love the flavor mix and constantly buy it at the store, haha.

Say you were stuck in a time loop containing the most horrible thing you can imagine happening to you repeatedly, what would the loop contain?
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:41 am

Yikes. Probably being burned alive as I watched my loved ones die. Shocked (Sounds like Armageddon.)

If you could relive one moment of your life again, what would that moment be?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:18 pm

If it is a single moment we are talking about I would want to relive the time I was hiking in the Andes mountains and got my first look at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Pichu] Machu Picchu[/ur]. If we are talking a single event I want to relive my weeks spent in Ireland.

Whats the farthest you have been away from home?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 am

That would have to be Germany, I believe. I was six at the time, so I don't really remember much, unfortunately. My family and I were visiting relatives there.

What is your favorite mythological creature (from any type of mythology)?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:01 pm

I do believe the answer to that question should be most evident in my signature. It's all about the dragons! Almost all the fantasy I read has something to do with the little beasties.

Who is your favorite mythological hero/heroine? Any kind of mythology is allowed here.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Honestly I can't really pick just one because I am seriously into Greek Mythology. I am a big fan of Jason, Theseus and Odysseus. Heracles is way overdone in my opinion. If we are talking nongreek mythology I have to go with Robin Hood.

What's your favorite Mythology story? (Any mythology is fine. Example: Mine would be The Odyssey)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:40 am

Ahh, there are so many. Shocked I can't even recall them all now. It's been too long. XD I remember having a big Greek Mythology unit back in high school, and maybe we even covered it a little in one of my college classes, but I don't ever remember going over any other types of mythologies, besides briefly covering ancient Egyptian mythology (which is a shame, as I love ancient Egypt a lot).

I guess, off the top of my head, I really enjoyed the tale of Pandora's Box. She, like every human, was simply curious, and her curiosity led to releasing all these evils (not unlike what mankind is responsible for on numerous things).

Which bad guy scared you most as a child?

(This can be from anything -- a cartoon, a movie, a book, etc. ie. Mine was a toss up between Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars and Clayface from Batman. Apparently, big fat characters freaked me out, lol.)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm

The only thing I can think of are the Rapters and T. Rex from the Jurassic Park movies. I saw them in theaters and ever since I will never watch any horror movie ever.

What movie freaked you out the most?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Might surprise some people, but The Wizard of Oz. I suppose it wasn't that it SCARED me, but that is fucked with my head enough to cause me to be afraid of watching it. I'm not sure exactly how, but it just instils a fear inside me greater than the horror genre has ever been able to do. Last time I was forced to watch it, I actually threw up. XD

Was/Is high school a fun time for you?
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

At the time, I probably would have said no, but looking back on it, it was a great learning and growing experience (and not always academically). I think overall, it was a fairly good time in my life.

Do you play board games?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 pm

I haven't recently but I used to. Clue was always my favorite. Played a lot of Chess as well. We used to play card games when I was younger. Rummy mostly.

Also played card games with a standard 52 card deck?

Edit: 1900th post! And what a great one it is. I think most of my milestone posts are in the forum game section. Laughing

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1900th post!)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I absolutely loved card games when I was a small child, and still do now. I don't know if it was with a standard deck, but all the games I played involved cards. Like: Snap, Go Fish, Memory, Gin, etc. Nowadays I play Rummy, Gin, Poker (Texas Hold 'em SOMETIMES), Blackjack and things (I'm a bit of a gambler). I also like to waste time by playing Yugioh and Magic the Gathering from time to time, and fun fact, my Yugioh Deck has 52 cards. XD

Do you have an object that is lucky to you? (Eg: Lucky Cap, Lucky Jockstrap, etc)
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 am

(Woot for the 1900th for you, Sunwolf!)
(Oh man, I remember Yu-Gi-Oh. I collected those cards but never really watched the show. xD)

I don't know about anything lucky, but I do wear my rings 24/7. Two of them are from Axiom and are very meaningful to me, and the other is from my mom. I also wear a matching opal necklace that I never take off, which is from my mom. (Two of my rings are opals. I love opal.) It'd be strange to not have them on me.

What's the most meaningful thing someones ever gave you?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm

My great grandfather's old hunting knife.

What's your favorite thing to do if you have free time?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:09 am

Read. Whenever I have free time, I love to sit down with a good book.

What is your favorite time of year? Holiday, or Season.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am

Don't really have a specific favorite as most holidays call for family gatherings and friends to be over drinking. Those are my favorite things to do around the holidays. I am a big fan of New Years as we always watch the Red Wings play, have people over and drink. It's usually a great time.

If you could visit anyplace where would that place be and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 am

Prague. I have always been interested in visiting there. It looks like a beautiful city, and my grandmother was born there.

Best vacation you have ever been on?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 pm

When I went to Ireland in the summer of 08. It wasn't a vacation as it was college related but it was fun all the same. I got to see a lot of cool stuff and drink in a few pubs so it was like a vacation. Ireland's a great place to visit.

What is the coolest thing you have ever seen and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 am

Clouds from above. In a car. In the mountains of Virgina. So breathtaking.

What song or songs reminds you of your best friend and why?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 pm

No particular song reminds me of friends but sometimes a song will come on and I will remember an event that happened during the time the song was on the radio previously.

What is your favorite drink? (I was thinking soda/pop but if you want to go alcoholic on me that's cool too.)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh goodness, so many options! I can't pick just one! Water is my usual standby, but I love sweet tea as my preferred non-water, non-alcoholic option. My favorite alcoholic drink is Firefly vodka (It tastes like sweet tea!) mixed with lemonade. Yes, I am pure-blooded Southern when it comes to my beverages.

Do you have any songs that you can't listen to anymore because they evoke sad memories? I'm thinking songs that meant a lot to you and a significant other but you since broke up, or something like that.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah I don't have any of those. It's a benefit to having only dated once in my lifetime (so far).

If you could meet one author (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 pm

\

Last edited by Ysopet on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 pm

I would brutally murder all my enemies, and steal as much money as I could and give it to my family. I'd also spend a quarter of the day eating at the Hungarian restaurant a couple suburbs near me.

What are your two favourite hobbies/activities?
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

One of my favorite hobbies is photography. I wish that I could get a nicer camera and a lens with a wider aperature but...that stuff costs tons and tons of money.

My other favorite hobby is reading. Can I say reading/writing? If I can't, I'll go with reading.

For some reason though, I can go months without doing either. Where my time goes...I do not know. Work, eat, sleep I suppose!

If you had the opportunity to go to college, continue college, or go back to college without time constraint or financial limitation, what degree would you choose?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 am

If I could go back to college without any financial restraints I would go for a degree in Early Childhood Education. Since I graduated from college I have realized I am very good with young kids. I believe I would be a very good teacher for grades between K-5.

If you could meet any fictional character from any fictional universe, and ask them one question, who would you meet, and what would your question be?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next