FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 35 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Lord Revan Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 am

My favorite parody is Wierd Al's The Saga Begins.

If you could live in any fictional universe which would it be?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 35 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Star Wars! R2D2

What is something you seriously want to accomplish before you die?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Beating every Zelda game in chronological order, breaking only for the necessities (Food, Drink, Bathing, etc).

What's you're favorite time of the day/night and why?.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm

(Wow! That sounds time consuming, but at least it'd be fun. Very Happy)

It's funny you ask that, because I was just talking to Axiom about the "witching hour" while watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel channel, since almost every night at my condo, my computer will wake up from being asleep at 3:00 AM. For some reason, it's always at that time, and it always had made me wonder, not only since it is waking up from nothing at all happening, but also waking up consistently at that time. I'm always way too tired though to care much when it happens though lol. I'll wake up from the sound of my computer turning on and just be like, "Uh, that's annoying..." XD

My favorite time though is probably NOT 3:00 AM. It'd probably be around noon, I suppose. I'm usually my most awake around then, so that's always nice.

What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:28 am

The strangest thing I have ever eaten was sardines, and that was on a dare.

BTW, Fate I was hoping you would answer my question, because I had a feeling you would say Star Wars. Yoda

If you could visit anywhere on Earth for vacation, where would it be?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 am

I would like to visit Greece, I think. There's so much history and beautiful scenery in Greece, and I've always enjoyed reading Greek and Roman mythology. Plus, it's by the ocean AND has mountains!

If you could change careers for a day, what would it be and why?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

I'd love to own a Video Game Store, so probably that. Currently I work at a kiosk (In case you don't know, it's like, a place where we sell fast food on the beach. It doesn't just mean that, but that's what it means at the Star of Greece Cafe, haha.) and I love video games so, it seems right. But that's not all. I'd love to be in that kind of scene mainly because I get the atmosphere. I understand what gamer's like, and sometimes what they want because I AM one, and I feel like I could create a successful business out of it.

What's your dream home?
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 pm

The one I am living in, I'm a man of simple tastes. It's a three story gothic style mansion on 30 acres of mountain side. Got it for a real steal to though the property tax is beginning to kill me, emotionally if not physically.

Same question.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 pm

My dream home consists of at least two stories. Besides that it doesn't have to be lavish, or finely furnished, just enough stuff to feel homey. I mean, I'd be pretty happy with that.

What is your strongest attribute?
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 pm

My strongest attribute in my eyes is my willingness to accept people for who they are. The fact I do not judge anyone based on anything other than what type of person they are.

What is the strangest experience you have had?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

That's a really great attribute to have, Marc. Smile

Off the top of my head, it was pretty strange for me recording some EVPs that I got, most notably the one that is so clear that it sounds like a real person speaking saying, "We know what happened! We know what happened..." When I played back the recorder and heard that, I nearly jumped out of my skin. (If anyone is interested in that, you can listen to them here.)

What is something you currently wish you could change about your daily routine?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Notebookface Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

There are a few things I'd like to change about my daily routine. But if I had to pick one, it would be the time I eat lunch. 9:30 a.m. is when I usually start microwaving whatever I brought to work (I get there at 5, for reference).

Sorry, that totally wasted Fate's question.

If you could only pick one videogame, pen and paper game, or board game to play for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Notebookface
Notebookface
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:41 am

For me that is easy. The original Knights of the Old Republic game for XBox. I can play that over and over again.

What character, be it from, movies, TV or books would you most like to meet?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 am

I'd like to meet Dominic Cobb from Inception.... I"d love to learn the dream share... hehe

You have a six shooter revolver. There is one bullet in the chamber. Before you is Jar Jar Binks and Justin Bieber... you know what to do.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

Wow that is a tough one. I hate Jar Jar, but he is fictional. So for me, say bye bye Justin Bieber and hello lot's of crying teenage girls.

Favorite teacher in school?
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 am

Mr. Hucke. He was my teacher for ninth grade English and for British Literature, the latter of which was my favorite class ever due to the fact that out of twenty-seven students, only like... five of them were only in that class for the literature credit. It was wonderful! ^^_^^

If you could live the life of any fictional character ((with whatever skills or abilities they have)) for twenty-four hours, who would you choose to become and why?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:18 am

Well, if that were going to happen, I would probably want more time to think about it lol, but off the top of my head, I think it would be awesome to get to be Draco from Dragonheart (Axiom and I just watched that movie again), but preferably in the early years of his life.

What is your middle name?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 am

Ah, that is a good movie, Fate! Excellent choice!

My middle name is Erin.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks, Silvan! ^_^ I loved that movie (along with the 2nd one when I was younger, but rewatching the 2nd again, it was unfortunately apparent of how low budget it was).

That's a lovely middle name. I was guessing if a girl replied, they would say Ann. I wonder why so many people use that as a middle name? I guess because it's short and sweet.

That's a tough one, because it really kind of depends on what mood I'm in for food, but I'd have to say a sushi restaurant. We have a local one here called Osaka that's good, just really expensive.

Do you have any allergies? If so, to what? (Or are they just your typical seasonal ones?)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 am

I'm allergic to Bee's. Severely so. If I'm stung anywhere on the chest I need medication within a few minutes or my airways swell to the point of me no longer being able to breath. But apparently I don't qualify for an EpiPen type that contains my medication because it's not severe ENOUGH. Never mind the fact that if I'm stung on the face I can't take a pill because within seconds I can no longer swallow. OH WELL. -_-

What genre of music do you hate with the fiery passion of the sun itself?
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Rap and R&B. I just can't stand that type of music. Bands need guitars and drums damn it!

What type of drink is your favorite? And if you are old enough to 'drink' what is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Non-alcoholic beverages? Coke, definitely - I love that stuff; yeah, yeah unhealthy and all that, but an ice-cold glass after a long day is perfect. Next up would be sparkling water, that's my number one thirst extinguisher (yeah, unhealthy as well sheeesh, life kills).

As for alcoholic ones? Hmmm, this is a tough one, I can't really say I have a favourite. (or perhaps, I haven't been drinking long enough or frequently enough to have one) I guess beer for general get togethers and stuff, while vodka if I'm going all night. If I'm feeling fancy, Red Bull + whiskey is nice too. All in all, I'm game for everything - as with music and life in general, I hate restricting myself to one niche. Although I can't for the life of me drink wine.

(Before anyone points out my age - I don't live in the US, so the "21 years or GTFO" regulations don't apply to me Wink)

Same question, it's a broad category and people have various tastes soooo:

What type of drink is your favorite? And if you are old enough to 'drink' what is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sólrökr Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

I always like a glass of milk, and I've always been partial to sweet/sour fruit juices. Odwalla's Mango-Tango is always great. Can't stand bitter stuff though, so things like Grapefruit are out.

I don't drink alcoholic beverages, even though I've been old enough to for awhile. Moral convictions, etc.

If you could have any type of pet, what would it be (Perfect world here, with wild animals being domesticatable.) ?
Sólrökr
Sólrökr
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 pm

I like cats so I would think (if domesticatable) a Tiger would be awesome. No one would ever mess with my house or stuff ever again. Of course it would be annoying to clean the cat litter if that was the case.

If you could visit any city in the world for free (for a few days) what city would it be and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:59 pm

As with a few of these questions, if this were real, I'd probably have to think about it more, but off the top of my head, I'd really love to go visit one of these 4 places -- Auckland, New Zealand, London, England, Dublin, Ireland, or Edinburgh, Scotland. Why? Well, NZ is arguably one of the most beautiful places on Earth, where many well-known movies are filmed, and I'd just love to see it someday for myself. As for England, Ireland, and Scotland, I'd love to visit a place a Europe where they speak English (as I've been to Germany and France), and I absolutely would just love to hear people talk there. Very Happy I just could listen to Scottish, Irish, and British accents allllll day.

What is your favorite scary movie?
Wink
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 pm

I don't watch scary movies a lot, but I liked Insidious. Smile

What is your favorite invention of the 21st century?
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm

The Internet.

What video game are you looking forward to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Silvone! You're back! cheers

SKYWARD SWORD!!! Hyper

What video game are you looking forward to? ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Halo 4 Very Happy

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:04 am

I'm going to be a fallen angel for Halloween alongside my love who will be a devil. ^^_^^

If you could only have one holiday for the rest of your life, which one would you choose to keep?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next