FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back! (With a new career too!)

Go down

Back! (With a new career too!) Empty Back! (With a new career too!)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Back! (With a new career too!) Arrow
Hey everybody! Its been a long time hasn't it? I've been poling my head in and out, so you may have seen my username pop up every now and then in the "Last 24" section of the Who's Online panel, but it was just to see if there are any major changes (which I've spotted one BIG one, but its not my place. I just wish the little lady luck). Now onto my life story (I SAID SIT DOWN AND LISTEN!) XD

My recent non-activity has been due to some major changes taking effect in my life. First, I'm happy to announce that I am officially under contract with Uncle Sam and the United States Air Force. I've crossed into the blue baby! Yeah! I won't be flying any planes or jumping out of them (God, I hope not!), but I will be working on them, with them, around them, and probably relaying commands to their pilots. I'm going in under the General Aptitude area and I'll pick my final job at basic training (which, for me, will be in San Antonio, Texas - if you're in the area during the early summer, come say high over the barbed wire fence. I should be too busy, just, you know, crawling through mud holes and all that Wink ).

Before I ship out though (which won't be for a good while), I've been itching to get FOG FM back up and running. FOG FM will still represent the FOG community and its users, but it will no longer be under "FOG Studios". I've tossed the name and changed it to "AL Studios" for Agenda Labs. I've been working alongside Ego-One and helping them with their promotion campaign. The owner has actually unveiled several incredible secrets about Forumotion that I never thought were possible (wouldn't you know it!). Agenda Labs will be the host of several video tutorials (among other things, like FOG FM) that will actually reveal some of these secrets.

I'm also working with an awesome user at Ego-One that is the only person to have actually created a stable and fully functional theme-changer. Negotiations are under way. I'm obliged to keep the secret of this super impressive code. But I can say that I'm more than willing to provide it to FOG if you guys still want it. Of course, I understand that the administrators are a little... busy... right now. So, Fate, if you see this, shoot me a PM. I'll give you some time. Wink

Also in the works is Flash Forward. I'm jumping on top of the old FOG Turbo moments and recreating them. Agenda Labs' motto has always been "Tomorrow's innovations, today..." so I want news to be from "tomorrow", if you get my drift (no, I'm not recreating that James Bond scenario... sheesh).

In the mean time, keep an eye on the FOG FM thread. You may see a post pop sometime soon. Also, for a better understanding of the FOG FM release schedule. I'll be posting a calendar at Agenda Labs (the URL has changed,....... a-freaking-gain, so check my profile [guess where I'm located at this time? Go on, guess!]) with a schedule of upcoming FOG FM session releases. Oh and yes, I'm keeping the wix flash elements (they're still the only easy-to-use audio streaming-capable provider I've found, though they suck at web hosting).

Back to top Go down

Back! (With a new career too!) Empty Re: Back! (With a new career too!)

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Great to hear from you, DJ!! Congrats on your achievements! ^^
My grandpa worked at Boeing for ages, supervising things like the F-22 (iirc) and the ATF, so I guess I know a tiny bit about airplane-y-ness. xD

Keep us posted as often as you can, whereever you are. Wink
Looks like Agenda Labs, too, is really moving up. Go you! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down