FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night Lurkers

5 posters

Go down

Late Night Lurkers Empty Late Night Lurkers

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 am

So, I always get on pretty late for my time zone (right now it's 3:30) because I can't sleep a whole night through. I don't know why, but I just can't. I wake up usually about 2 and then lay there FOREVER before getting up and finding something to do, which usually involves my computer or a game system. Anyway, I always see people lurking about and I always want to say something like 'hey! I'm not alone!' but don't want to spam other boards with my insomniatic (if that's even a word, if not than I claim it is) ways.

Hence, this board.

If you are by chance alive out there. Hi. How are you? I'm fine...doing laundry!!! Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Late Night Lurkers Empty Re: Late Night Lurkers

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:59 am

Aww. You have one kind of insomnia I have, too, but I have two different types of insomnia. My problem is that I can't fall asleep for hours, and once I finally do, I can't stay asleep. You just have the problem where you can't stay asleep. It sucks... a lot... I honestly don't know which is worse because they're equally assholish.

However, I took my med a few minutes ago, and it helps with both, so I should be getting loopy in an hour or two. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:12 am

Yep we're still alive out here. I don't have insomnia, I just got off of work, so I'm still trying to unwind so I can finally fall asleep.

How's everyones day...night...morning? (this is awkward, I'm not sure where to go from here)
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 am

I have a slight headache, but otherwise it's going well. I feel kind of bad that my lover can make a post that's seven pages in word, and I could only reach four pages for mine, but I think his posts will shorten now that the explanation/introductory posts are out of the way. Then I'll be able to keep up with him better- I hope.

I'm getting a bit tired. I got up early today, so my meds are going to kick in faster. I'm also really cold. Bur!

How are you? I rarely see you on FoG... like... ever...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:25 am

Kathryn Lacey wrote:However, I took my med a few minutes ago, and it helps with both, so I should be getting loopy in an hour or two. =3

I wish I had meds. Sad
But alas I do not, and so I am forced to suffer in silence...heh. The story of my life I suppose.

Kathryn Lacey wrote:I feel kind of bad that my lover can make a post that's seven pages in word...

Jezzum crow! Your lover has quite an avid imagination then. I get lost when I post. I start to freak if I'm putting enough or of I'm putting too much. Are my details too plain? Am I dragging on? Grr, I understand the headache part now that you mention it.

Kali DeWraith wrote:Yep we're still alive out here. I don't have insomnia, I just got off of work, so I'm still trying to unwind so I can finally fall asleep.

How's everyones day...night...morning? (this is awkward, I'm not sure where to go from here)

And from here we go onward, as all things must. Now into what, however, I haven't the darndest clue. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:31 am

Kathryn- Nope I'm still here. I'm not in a whole lot of role plays and I generally don't get involved with a lot of the other topics (mainly because I'm always short on time). Anyway. I'm good though. Working tonight was uneventful, no fights, nobody tried to touch anybody else in inappropriate ways, so it was all good. No one threw up on me (that's always a plus) and no one called the cops. I'm glad to say that the shift was over even though it was a very nice night.

And yes, where do we go from here?
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am

I know it seems silly to post about staying up late when in fact I'm just up early, but I DID stay up until about 5 AM (Mountain time out here at Fort Bliss) writing my first RP posts since I left! Boy did it feel good!
Anyway, I'm just a night-time person, and no matter how many days the Army wants to wake me up early, they can't take that from me, ha! It also just happens that I get up early so that I can do things like this, as well as the fact that we tend to get 'released' from duty at night after doing our full work day.

And with that, I need to get going, I'll be back online tonight!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

I usually stay up til about 12 AM CST. I will try and get in the Chat Room more and we can talk.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down