FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOG team games in Halo?

Go down

FOG team games in Halo? Empty FOG team games in Halo?

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Silvone Elestahr wrote:Yeah...I don't know whats going to happen with us. It is really up in the air, and will be for quite some time.

But, I was entertaining the idea of starting a FOG Halo team, so that anyone who has a copy of Halo 2, 3, or 3: ODST could get together over Halo and communicate and have fun. I'm not sure how many people here would be willing, but I know there are quite a few who play Halo. It would be one way to get together, if not actually in person.

Ok I read this somewhere and actually think it could be fun to get a few FOG members on a team game. Well as long as I keep my competitive side in check I think it could be fun. That and it is a bit of a different way for us to interact with each other. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else interested in something like this? Either way my gamer tag is: Sunwolf007. I don't mind if people contact me through Halo. I am not on it that much right now because of college but it could be fun to chat with other members.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

FOG team games in Halo? Empty Re: FOG team games in Halo?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Thank you for getting this out there Smile I was wanting to do it, but couldn't quite make myself do it as it will be...unhealthy for me to find more reasons to play Halo XD

What I was thinking was just having a list of gamertags for everyone on FOG who plays Halo, and perhaps standard availability times for a rough estimate of when people might be on.

Besides the obvious enjoyment of playing Halo together, like Sunwolf007 said, it would be a great way to chat, and what better way to chat but over some entertaining game? Very Happy

Also, if it garners enough interest, we could have our own FOG tournaments or just monthly get-togethers, when everyone who participates can try to get on all at once at least once a month. But we'll see if anyone else shows interest here.

Back to top Go down