Session 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Session 5

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Session 5

OMG! It's finally here! And I was able to include some humor between Gunneh and I! XD

This is the LONGEST FOG FM session to date! With 8 parts! Parts 1-7 are even longer than usual and each promises at least 2 songs. This makes a total of 15 songs (since part 8 only has one song to end the session).

We also have a new contest! First winner gets a free interview! Listen in for more details!

The FOG Studios flash widget has also received a make-over (for those that don't visit Agenda Labs often - shame on you xD ).

----> CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO SESSION 5! <----

By the way, Gunneh now has better quality. In fact, its much better than mine. He has an actual microphone. I just have my built-in mic; that's why it always sounds like an echo on my part. Blah Blah Blah The beginning of the session will have some background static to it. Skype isn't always that reliable, but its better than an actual phone call recording.

Spoiler:
Some spotlights of the Session include Gimme That by Paul Butcher (no, not Chris Brown, Paul Butcher!). I laughed when I first heard his version, because of his age. Its a total wake-up.

We also have Frank Klepacki's Hell March 3 from the recently released Red Alert 3 game by EA.

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 5

Post by Dio the Awesome on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:47 am

Epic sauce.

But I don't know why this is in it's own thread.

Last edited by I.M. Diodri on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 5

Post by Kalon Ordona II on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 am

I know the quote; did I win? Laughing

Edit:
I love you forever for Requiem for a Dream! Hyper
Kalon Ordona II