FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 32 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 am

Fact: I have pretty much nil ambition.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 32 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Aya MacArthur Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 am

Fact: I already knew that about Mel.
C[=
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 am

Fact: Today's the first day of grad school classes, and it's a mixed feeling as always. On the one hand, I like first days because all you do is go over the syllabus and maybe do a little lecture. On the other hand, it's also the first impression you get from the class, whether it's going to be easy or absolutely slaughter you with homework. Every class is different, and until you know more about it, the suspense can be torture.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Fact: I am carrying the first boy in 2 generations of my family. Every other male in this family has been married in or is a step child. He is going to be spoiled rotten ;]
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Attie: Awww, that's awesome.

Fact: I hate realistic seeming dreams. Dreams that I can remember at odd moments and be like: But didn't I put my pen in my locker? ...
Then I realize it was dream... (Happened more than once, not about the pen (although that have happened) but other stuff.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Fact:

• I got my tongue pierced when I was 19. It hurt like hell. Nevertheless, I didn't suffer from any additional pains after having it pierced. Unlike my almost sister-in-law: she couldn't eat normal for two weeks.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Fact: I hate when I have really good dreams that feel so real, and then I wake up disoriented and think, 'Wait...that was just a dream? DANG IT!!!!'

Another Fact: I'm too much of a wimp to get anymore piercings other than the one set of holes in my ears. I got those in middle school, and Mom was afraid I would pass out when they stuck me...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Aaaw! Well, it's good to know your limits, right?

Fact:

• My dad passed away when I was 19.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Fact: Tomorrow is the last day of my first week of college this semester.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 am

Fact:

• When I was little, I used to mis pronounce some words. For example: I used to call my sandals 'soldiers' (due to the fact that in Dutch soldiers means
    soldaten en sandals mean sandalen, so they sounded alike to my ears). I believe every child does this, but I still think it's funny Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 am

Fact: My dad unknowingly came up with my name when he was little. He couldn't pronounce the pet name his mom had for his dad, and the way he mispronounced it later became my name.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Fact: I am terrified of starting something new. I can't get myself to start freelancing...I'm terrified of starting a new job... I just don't like change, yet I can't support my family under current circumstances. Something is going to have to change, and I'm going to have to deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 am

Fact:

• I've seen The Exorcist over 50 times.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 am

Fact.

I have seen The Expendables.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm

That's a cool tattoo, Muse! I like the pretty fishy...

Fact: I start teaching undergraduate biology labs tomorrow and am scrambling to prep for them!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Fact: I have to use the bathroom but I don't want to bother getting up since I'm to enraptured with the internet right now.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Fact: I live my life in cycles. Usually one of my interests is the focus of a cycle. So during some times I might read a lot and other times I might play a lot of games or so.

Side note: I'm in a reading period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

Fact: My morning class was canceled today but instead of finishing reading that I should for my next class I am messing around on FoG. Soon I will get tired of procrastinating and actually read. In fact I am running out of things to do online so it will be soon.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Fact:

• I've been a fan of Michael Jackson ever since the tender age of 5.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 am

Fact- I have had way too many blood tests to figure out that in the end I am actually fine with a weird protein disposal system. Hence yellowed eyes at times. Which knowing doctors they did have to go through a million tests to conclude. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Fact: I am looking forward to researching and writing my paper on George Washington with a focus on his military leadership. Its going to be fun!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Fact:

• I started roleplaying some 5 years ago, when a friend of mine introduced me to a roleplay she was involved with on this Dutch site we're both members of.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Fact: Biology labs make me ridiculously nervous, even though I majored in biology in college. I'm totally comfortable with field work, the messier the better. But stick me in the lab and make me do stuff with pipets, chemistry, and reagents, and I get so nervous that I'm going to add the wrong thing to the wrong tube or blow myself up. Add that I'm pretty much the only one in the lab who seems to be confused or who actually asks questions, and I feel like a complete idiot among the other grad students in the lab.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:47 am

Fact:

I have become officially addicted to the show The Big Bang Theory. I've watched all three seasons of 3 times in the course of the past 3 weeks and have also absorbed myself in a bunch of fan fiction and artwork (this includes my own).

On another note: Congrats to Jim Parsons for his first Emmy.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 am

Fact:

• When I was little, it was custom to play this 'heitje voor een karweitje' thing (I bet it's not something only we do, but I don't know the English name for it. Anyway: you basically come at someone's door in your neighborhood and ask them if they have a chore to do for you and in return you get some money). But at one time we were bored with the same old, same old so instead we went to the supermarket to get a big carton box. We placed that box in front of someone's door and I seated myself in it, after which my friends would rang the door bell and if someone would answer, they'd say: 'Miss/Mister, there's a package for you!' and then I'd jump out of the box! It was a huge succes, we earned way more with it than we ever did with 'heitje voor een karweitje', because people thought we were so damn original, even though we scared the shit out of them!

Awesome memory Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 am

Fact: This is the first time this semester I got to campus early enough to have time to mess around online before class. What can I say? I like sleep.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Fact: I love rereading good books, several times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Fact:

• I've been born with a huge birth mark on my back, but when I was around the age of 20, the thing started to itch and started to change in structure, so I had to have it surgically removed. Due to the fact that I'm allergic to beneath-the-skin-stitches, they decided to remove it in three 'operations' instead of what is normal: just one, because if he'd do it in one time, he had to stitch it under my skin, which would result in an infection. First time around it went super good, next round was close to disaster and strike three resulted in another infection, learning me I'm also allergic to normal stitches. Now I have a huge scar, possible even huger than the birth mark was, on my back. When people ask me about it, I tell them it's a war wound Razz

Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Fact: Books are my comfort "food".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next