FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 31 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Aya MacArthur Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:09 am

Fact: I love romance novels.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 31 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:31 am

Dax wrote:Fact: I already spend afternoons at a library reading.
Library!! Glomp

Silvone Elestahr wrote:Fact: I don't understand people who give bad reviews on books. Seriously, I always give books 4 or 5 stars out of 5. Honestly, all of the books on my bookshelf on Goodreads.com have four or five stars. I read a review of the book I'm reading now, which I immensly enjoy, and the person said it was absolutely horrible. From the beginning. I read another review that said the book was good, especially compared to the horrible book Wizards First Rule by Terry Goodkind, which i also loved.

I simply enjoy books. I'm not picky. A book has to seriously be really bad for me not to enjoy it. I'm not picky and choosy, like most of the people who's reviews I read. If I had problems with that many books, I would probably just stop reading...
Sword of Truth!! Glomp

Miss Dagger wrote:Fact: I love Wizards First Rule. I reread it a couple of months back and I've bought the whole series...but I haven't finished reading them yet. They are heavy in content and awesomely good. I needed something more easily read though.
Sword of Truth!! Glomp

Dax wrote:Fact: I am wondering what Wizard's First Rule is about, and I am now checking it out.
Sword of Truth!! Coolio

Ryona Noel wrote:Fact: I never read romance novels, but I can't help but get excited when there is a romantic aspect in a novel I'm reading. I guess, I am, truly, a girl Razz
*raises hand* Same here. ^^ ...Except the being a girl part. I'm not a girl. It says "Male." But everyone loves a bit of romance in a good book, right? Right? xD ...Right?

Here, I shall submit an example of how even a teeny touch of romance is awesome. Faramir and Eowyn in The Return of the King (book). Smile *sigh* heart

And now...
Random Fact About Me: My hair used to have a perpetual wave to it on one side -- the side I slept on. Razz Now I sleep pretty much evenly on both sides, and in a manner that doesn't affect my hair so much. Not that I'm overly concerned about it... my hair doesn't give me much trouble anyway; it's just something I noticed I did subconsciously. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am

Fact:

• I shouldn't tell this fact as I might spoil things for people who haven't read The Dark Tower series yet Razz (Then again: if you haven't read it yet, DDOOOOOOO EEEEETTTTTT!!!!!)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:48 pm

I love sword of truth. But Kalon, you knew that already Smile

Fact: I am a vicious protector, as defined by Silvone Smile

More concrete Fact: I often forget my age when people ask me how old I am.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Fact:

• When I write (which is not that often anymore, sadly) I always write at night time.
  • This is, I guess, because I adore the nights and am way more a night person than a day person. My inspiration is drawn from a lot of things during the night, as everything seems to be different at night.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Fact: Both times I've changed my hair color it's been a fail of some kind.
Attempt 1: The light purple/lavender became grey. Fortunately it wasn't permanent so I washed, washed my hair.
Attempt 2: My hair was supposed to become a little darker but basically still a combination of brown and blond. It looked the same after, aka dark blond with light blond in it (or golden during the summer in the sun).

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Fact:

• I'm able to control my dreams
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Fact: I've decided to look up a lot of information about educations for one of my interests. I have too many interests and therefore had a hard time deciding what to study in college/uni. Now I'm looking at game development educations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Fact:

• This summer is very special to me. It's almost as if I got to know myself again or better and some very good changes have been made by myself. It makes me very very happy.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 am

Fact: Hates summer time in Arizona. It is too damn hot.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Fact:

• I went kickboxing today. It was my second time.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Hm, I think random facts about us should be more... concrete -- less Facebook wall, more Myspace survey, if that helps. I'm not thinking of any posts in particular, here, so I'm not on anybody's case; I'm just trying to prod us back closer to the original spirit of this thread. I try to do that once in a while if we seem to be veering off. Smile The Chatterbox Thread, more geared toward sharing recent activities, is a better place for voicing recent experiences and feelings. We all want to know and share in those things, most definitely. Very Happy It's just that it's better if everything is in its proper place. n_n

"Random Facts About You" should be Facts, should be Random, and they should be About You. Smile

Less of:
Fact ~ I like how it's sunny outside right now.
More of:
Fact ~ I've always liked sunny days because they remind me of when I used to run around in circles on our lawn as a kid.
And then someone replies with, say:
Oh wow, lol, that's really cute! ^-^ I like sunny days, too.

Fact ~ My favorite color has always been purple.
Not:
Fact ~ I had a lawn when I was a kid, too.
( Note: Those quoted up there are made up, not facts about me personally. xD Though I do like how it's sunny outside right now. =P The following are about me.)

Fact: I have never broken a bone.

Fact: As of last year, I have played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance eight times.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Fact: I didn't try watching Lord of the Rings until I was a teenager, and even the orcs scared me so much the first time through that I barely got to Rivendell in the first movie. But I tried watching them again after a unit on Tolkien in high school and absolutely loved it!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

That's awesome, Silvan! xD
I actually didn't even know about the books until after I saw the movie. (sad, right?)
Actually that's not true. I remember my mom mentioning that all her co-workers when she was younger were crazy about Lord of the Rings. At the time she mentioned it, though, I had no idea what that was. xD Huzzah for movies. ^^

( See, everyone, how I could have said ["Fact: I didn't read Lord of the Rings until after I watched the movies."], but I didn't? It's a response, so it shouldn't be worded as a "Fact:" of my own? n_n That way I get to respond in more detail, and you all get to see a proper Random fact about me. Not a Related fact about me.)

Fact: Right now, I'm sitting down.
(While this is random, is a fact, and is about me, it doesn't count because it won't always be true. Plus, it would just show a huge lack of creativity and effort. There are always more random facts about you.)

Fact: I really, really, really, really like egg nog.
(This fits the bill, but it's a bit unimaginative. How about...)

Fact: When I was around 4-6 years old, I had an amusing habit of wearing several layers of clothing, regardless of the weather. And by "several," I mean 4-5 shirts and 2-3 pairs of pants. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 am

Fact: I am going camping all weekend. Whoo!
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 am

Fact:

• I saw my first horror movie when I was 6 years old (Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula). I did have nightmares from it, but strangely from the least scary scene of the whole movie. (And I've been loving horror movies ever since).
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 am

You're a far braver woman than I, Shekinah. My first horror movie was The Ring when I was in middle school, and it completely freaked me out. All the girls and I were screaming, and I kept my eyes closed for most of the movie.

Fact: I don't have any serious fears, but I startle very easily. And of course, my best friend likes to take advantage of this when I'm staying at her house and I'm coming down the dark hall late at night. She's so evil... Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

Well, I can relate SilvanArrow Wink I startle very easily too!

Fact:

• I was 15 when I met the BF. We're still together, almost 9 years later.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Fact: I tend to want to eat breakfast, second breakfast and afternoon tea. I don't mind skipping elevensies, luncheon, dinner or supper. I am not much of a hobbit Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 am

Fact:

I wish I still had Wicked the novel.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

Fact:

• When I was 12, I won first place at the regional writing contest hosted by my high school
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 am

Oooh, the dark hallway of doom. I used to be afraid of that as a kid, till I defeated it with cold logic. There is absolutely no way a monster could (A) exist, (B) get in the house without it being totally obvious, (C) fit inside in the first place, and (D) pick on me specifically, and this specific moment. So if something DOES make a noise, it's probably a house, a pest, or a human -- often in conjunction. ^^

Fact ~ (I like tildes) Oh, yeah, actually, that's a good fact. ^^ I like tildes.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Fact: I secretly wonder if the building where I'm living is haunted because it makes funny noises at night. Some say it's just because the building is very old, but you just never know...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am

Fact: My house is haunted.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:40 am

Fact: I think clubs could actually be decently cool if they played good music...
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 am

Fact: I am not in the slightest afraid of the dark.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 am

Fact: I like challenging my fear of heights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Miss Dagger: I've also done that too! I don't like heights, but I climbed to the top of a fire tower while on a hike this summer largely for that same reason.

Fact: I still have frustration dreams about high school or just school in general. They generally involve me sitting in a class with no idea what's going on, failing a test, or rushing to turn in a late homework assignment. Keep in mind that none of this would actually happen in real life.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Silvan: I never have that. Thank god. And I don't worry too much about late assignments anymore. You don't really get a punishment for turning it in late...

Fact: 80% of the time I'm late with my homework, if you have to write for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Fact: I hate dreaming.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next