FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift - OOC

+5
Klikxx
Eternity
Ragter the junior greeter
Gunneh
Howler
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shift - OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shift - OOC

Post by Howler Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 am

Spectre wrote:i'm giving him my version of my character and if it fits, we'll be posting our characters. sorry for the slight delay. been butting heads with my internet connection all day.

Don't sweat it. Internet is a tricky thing.

Good to see you guys are co-oping, this will surely be awesome.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am

Character Sheet

Name: Alejandro Gonzalez Bernal

Ability: PORTER

Ability Limitations: undetermined potential as he has not yet explored his new “gift”.

Level Of Mastery/Control Of Ability:Newbie. He has little to no control over his ability at the moment having just recently learned of its existence. Fear of failure holds him back at the moment as it is just another avenue in which he can be compared to Felix.

Race: Hispanic

Nationality: Mexican

Hometown: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Current Location: Somewhere in the Nevada desert…

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 195 lbs

Build: Muscular

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Medium/Short, Messy

Eye Color: Brown

Facial Hair Color: Black

Facial Hair Style: Short stubble

Scars: several small scars are found on his hands and shins.

Tattoos: none

Attire: Casual. White tank top, loose fitting jeans, red and black flannel long sleeve work shirt tied around his waist. Old well worn work boots protect his feet and leather work gloves his hands.

Profession: blue collar worker

Work History: Anything and everything that pays a minimal wage. As a farm laborer he has traveled to America on the occasional short term work visa.

Education: Never finished schooling although chemistry was unquestionably his favorite subject.

Special Skills: none

Personal History: Alejandro grew up in the shadow of his older brother. Nothing he ever did was good enough to catch the approval of his parents especially his father. Even after Felix left he was constantly compared to the talents of his older brother. Academically and athletically he never lived up to the standards set by his brother. He quickly lost any interest to further his education and dropped out.
There he was a failure. His father was furious and Alejandro was given no choice but to find work and pay his way or to be thrown out on his own with nothing. It was during this time he found something he seemed to be truly good at. The more praise and acclamation he received the harder he worked. Still his new found success paled in comparison to the money Felix had sent home from his successes in America. He was a failure once more.
A postcard soon followed to the family to formally announce Felix’s overwhelming good fortune. His brother’s prosperity only solidified Alejandro’s misfortunes. His alcohol induced father rubbed his nose in his brother’s affluence. Why couldn’t he be like his brother and make something of his life? This was followed by a beating like he had never had before although he never fought back.
When the beating had subsided and his father passed out he picked up the small postcard. Resentment towards his brother filled him. Unintentionally he turned the card over and stared into the photograph. He soon found himself in an unknown location. Not where the picture had shown but somewhere else just the same.
He remembered Felix telling stories as kids about such travels although it all seemed like science fiction at the time. He has managed to find his way to Nevada near to where the photo indicated to seek out his brother. Not by porting mind you but through conventional means. Try as he might he was unable to reproduce the effect.

Mental Ailments: suffers from an inferiority complex from what was deemed as childhood failures

Relatives: to numerous to list them all but here is a few:
Manuel Javier Bernal- Father

Alicia Gabriela Maldonado-Bernal -Mother

Adriana Lilia Bernal-Sanchez- Elder Sister

Felix Inigo Bernal- Older Brother

Ana Michelle Bernal- Youngest sister

Significant Relationships: none

Drinker: definitely, it runs in the family and helps numb the pain. Tequila is his drink of choice but any strong drink will suffice.

Smoker: occasionally but only in social situations which are becoming increasingly rare because of a strong avoidance of interaction with others.

Drug User: has dabbled a bit but has avoided addictions thus far. Much of his exploration is to depression. Medications include several classes of antidepressants, beta blockers and benzodiazepines, mirtazapine, marijuana and a herb called kava.

Medical Conditions: bouts of depression

Medical History:
Alejandro has been in and out of the hospital several times for various broken bones and cuts. Some work related others on account of his father. He is believed to suffer with AvPD and has had several battles with depression. Most recently contracted the H1N1 virus and has been vaccinated.

Psych Profile: Suffers from low self esteem as he has been put down by his father all his life. The result of a world of heavy expectations placed upon his shoulders has manifested itself in the form of a. Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD).A personality disorder that is characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.
He has become increasingly shy and introverted lacking the confidence to reach out socially. He avoids eye contact in most situations and takes a while to warm up to strangers for fear of being ridiculed, humiliated, rejected or simply disliked. Seldom does he wear a smile for he has little to actually smile about.

He has been known to exhibit fits of rage after drinking heavily although he desperately does not want to become like his father. He is also prone to bouts of depression especially following significant failures. His psyche is quite fragile and may seem like a completely different individual depending on the external influences he is subjected to.

IQ: 86

Sexuality: heterosexual

Religion: Culturally Catholic spiritually agnostic.

Political Beliefs: the government is corrupt and easily swayed by the rich to turn a blind eye.

Morality: Testing the boundaries and frequently expanding grey areas. Although deep down he knows what is acceptable he won’t always choose the correct path. Justifying the merit of his decisions based on the acclaim he received. Given his upbringing and his current psyche it is only a matter of time before he gets involved with the wrong crowd and falls to corruption.

Merits: he has untapped raw potential and does not know the power he possesses. All he need is to begin to believe in himself and explore.

Flaws: Believing his father’s notion that he will never amount to anything Alejandro works hard to please others. This belief will set him up for certain failure as he is easily influenced by the opinions of others as he seeks their approval.

Accomplishments: Has earned a reputation as a reliable and hard worker who seldom complains.

Failures: Having never finished school he seems to be destined towards a hard life of a blue collared worker.

Theme Song: nothing comes to mind

Picture: Shift - OOC - Page 2 Porter

Last edited by Klikxx on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am

Seems good. But I can tell that you need padding out of the character sheet, by that I mean filling in the blanks and so on.

So basically you and Spectre are pending for now (you will be accepted, don't worry - I'm just trying to not get ahead of myself).

Oh, and a few other things. "Psychic" isn't a race, for those who wrote that. I mean, Hispanic, Caucasian, African etc...

Plus, my character will be up soon.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

I tend to flesh things out as I go now. Once bitten. Twice shy. Have spent too much time on personas only to have seen the thread die before I even go started on the flaws I had proposed. That and sometimes the game will open an aspect of the character I hadn't expected to pursue in the beginning. Leaving a few open windows doesn't hurt.

I look forward to begin.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 am

I feel sorry for Alejandro already.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Klikxx wrote:I tend to flesh things out as I go now. Once bitten. Twice shy. Have spent too much time on personas only to have seen the thread die before I even go started on the flaws I had proposed. That and sometimes the game will open an aspect of the character I hadn't expected to pursue in the beginning. Leaving a few open windows doesn't hurt.

I look forward to begin.

That's understood, but I have no plans to end this thread until the credits roll in.

I also really look forward to this. All that is required is for Spectre and I to do our character sheets and mine will probably be done tomorrow.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Name: Felix Inigo Bernal

Ability: Porter

Ability Limitations: He knows that he 'can' do it. He's still fairly unpracticed. What he can do, however, he is confident in. It takes him a bit to concentrate and think, and once he's ported, it takes him quite a while for him to be able to do it again. He has to 'know' he can do it in his mind before he can attempt, its about confidence.

Level Of Mastery/Control Of Ability: 2nd class

Race: Hispanic

Nationality: Mexican

Hometown: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Current Location: Nevada

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 220lbs

Build: Athletic

Hair Colour: Black-Brown

Hair Style: Short, messy.

Facial Features: His face is cleanly shaven with short sideburns. He has thick eyebrows, a smaller nose, and a chiseled jaw. His eyes are average sized, and it's rare to see him smile with his teeth showing.

Eye Colour: Hazel [brown and green]

Facial Hair Colour: Black-Brown

Facial Hair Style: 5 o'clock shadow, if he has any.

Scars: a couple on his head, hands, knees and albows. Though nothing major that is greatly noticeable unless pointed out.

Tattoos: At his collar bone he has a long tatoo, appearing as a necklace. It has several arrowhead looking shapes 'hanging' from the line lining his collarbone.

On his right arm appears to be some sort of runes rounding his bicep.

His left arm has seven jagged lines rounding the bicep.

Attire: Loose, off white v- neck T-Shirt. Dark straight legged jeans and black casual shoes. He has a thick black leather banded watch on his left wrist, and wears athletic Half Jacket style sunglasses outside.

Nice-Casual.

Profession: Security

Work History: Professional Fight/Club Security, Road Crew, Construction, Auto Mechanic, Farm Laborer

Education: High School, Some On-Line College.

Special Skills: He has a good sense of mechanics and architecture/mechanics/operations. Good navigator. Undisciplined yet experienced fighter.

Personal History: He grew up avoiding his family as much as he possibly could. Spending time at school, and playing American football, and native Futbal. He had to work on the family's small farm of course, but didn't like staying at home. His father was abusive to everyone in the family but the dog, and it tended to wear on everyone.

Around the age of ten, one night Felix found out he was something extraordinary. After a beating he caught from his father for breaking into their neighbor's shed, Felix cowered in the bathroom, cleaning up. He sat in the dirty shower tub for a moment, holding back tears. Still fully clothed, he bumped the water lever accidentally. He panicked, and reached out for the handle to turn the water off. Fearing nothing could have been worse at the time, the thought of being somewhere else stuck in his mind. Just before he touched the water lever, he flopped over onto his side. He landed on a dirt ground, surrounded by a bad plank job for walls. . . He was now in the doghouse out in the backyard. Maybe it was because he spent so much time there, who knows. All he knew is that he was just in the bathroom, and now he was in the back yard...

This had happened a few times, the next time was several months after... then the year after that... Around his twelfth birthday was when he realized how he could do it... He could 'teleport'. It was difficult to get a grip on, and he only did it to avoid his father it seemed... He could only go to places he was familiar with, other than a few times he accidentally ported himself into the park, which took him an hour to walk home from.

He decided around the age of 18 he'd go to America. He had periodically told his mother he was going, and after her consistent pleads for him not go, he left anyhow. Despite how his family seemed to prioritize him, he didn't want it. He was tired of being seen as the family's only hope. This life tired him, and wore him down. He left for the border after saving all of his money from the AutoShop he worked in.

He became a construction worker, and worked with a road crew with a visa for a while before becoming a legal American citizen. He was very athletic and made enough money to join a hole in the wall gym. He began networking, and getting involved with the local rec leagues of American Football, as well as soccer. Texas was amazing once you learned how to blend in.

Life was pretty good. He then met a few other like him in passing, and he made a move to Nevada where he sent his family a postcard, and began to work with a contract security group...

Mental Ailments: He's got a slight temper. Bit of a deep seated self loathing complex that he keeps absolutely to him self.

Relatives:
Manuel Javier Bernal- Father

Alicia Gabriela Maldonado-Bernal -Mother

Adriana Lilia Bernal-Sanchez- Elder Sister

Alejandro Gonzalez Bernal- Younger Brother

Ana Michelle Bernal- Youngest sister

Significant Relationships: n/a

Drinker: Occasionally

Smoker: Yes, occasionally

Drug User: used to love pot. Doesn't really smoke anymore.

Medical Conditions: no significant ones

Medical History: Dislocated shoulders [two separate occasions], Broken arm [fractured fibia due to being hit by a falling i-beam]. Cracked ribs. All healed up nicely.

Psych Profile:
Felix seems to be mentally healthy. He enjoys sports, television, and likes to learn new things. He's personally responsible, fairly organized, and practices good hygiene. He has friends and enjoys going out for drinks from time to time. He is also quickly losing his Hispanic accent. He's polite, and is more intelligent than he leads on to be, and is very humble about himself, and his abilities.

He is compassionate under his attempt at a rough exterior. He is brave, and sometimes brash- putting himself in danger to save his friends [see 'broken arm']. He is kind, yet can be too straight forward at times. He is also good with intimidation, as well as sweet talking. He takes constructive criticism well, but hates to be told he can't do something.

He tends to get upset when discussing his past, as well as very avoidant. He has made a totally new life for himself, and seems to have become an entirely different person. Like the butterfly from the caterpillar, he sees himself born anew since age 19. Though there's something more.

There is something darker inside him, though. Something that maybe he doesn't have a grip on yet. He has a fairly short temper, though is not possessive or violent when it comes to romantic interests and relationships. It's possible that all the years of wanting to be someone else, he's penning up his anger from his past years after his 'rebirth'. Or the fact that he subconsciously never forgives himself for leaving his family- namely his younger siblings behind. He bottles up his negative emotions, and they tend to overflow at times, or explode... He's been known to start bar fights, and his work with the security force has attained him a proficiency with a tazer, handgun, and shotgun. He sometimes carries a concealed weapon[licensed] for closure.

He likes that he is able to teleport, but doesn't do it often. If he does, he makes sure he is unseen. He's been working on this in his small apartment, moving from the front room to his bathroom, or from his room to the kitchen. He's beginning to get more brave, however. Moving from his Gym's bathroom to his apartment's room. As he gets more practiced, he gets better.

IQ: 115

Sexuality: straight

Religion: Post-Catholic Agnostic. Doesn't really debate religion.

Political Beliefs: Moderate

Morality: He's a protector of the little guy- something he can do now that he couldn't in his past. He's a ballparked Anti-Hero type.

Merits: He doesn't rely on his power to do anything. At least not yet. He's incredibly athletic, loyal, and reliable.

Flaws: Bottles up his negative emotions. They seem to explode in situations where things get violent, because he becomes vicious/ ruthless.

Accomplishments:
GED, Moving to America, American Citizenship, Living on his own, meeting another psychic, acceptance into an Online University program.

Failures: Leaving his family in the dust, not connecting to people on a close, personal level. Living on an emotional roller coaster of anger and happiness

Theme Song: "White rapids"- The Boondock Saints

Shift - OOC - Page 2 00001 Shift - OOC - Page 2 00002

Last edited by Spectre on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Nicely done!

Anyways, both Alejandro and Felix are accepted into the cast!

I would still like you, Klikxx, if you could pad it out a little more.

Gunneh. I Still need your personal history.

My character and the IC thread/the first post should be up tomorrow, but time will tell.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

ah, thanks Smile.

I edited i actually meant 22 not 21 years of age. DIdn't htink it'd make a significant difference anyhow [just like in real life.. lol]. So. I cant wait to get started. woo!
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 am

Alright gents and lady, this is my character. May I present the leader of "The Pack!"

Name: Augustus Evans

Ability: Changer

Ability Limitations: Can mostly keep it in control when under pressure, but can mess up his psychic image sometimes. Mirrors, cameras and reflections still decieve him, but most of the time people don't take notice of this.

Level Of Mastery/Control Of Ability: Fairly advanced, has a bank of memory dedicated to fooling other people of his appearance.

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: British/English

Hometown: London

Current Location: Somewhere in the Nevada desert...

Height: 6' 1½" (1.87 m)

Weight: 89 Kilogrammes

Build: Average with a slight tone of muscle.

Hair Colour: Brown

Hair Style: Fairly long, scruffy

Facial Features: See picture

Eye Colour: Brown

Facial Hair Colour: Brown

Facial Hair Style: Sometimes just the odd 5-O'clock shadow, other times a decent amount of scruff.

Scars: He hides them with his ability.

Tattoos: Not necessary.

Attire: Whatever he can find really, although it doesn't matter since he can make it seem that he's wearing designer suits as opposed to his actual attire; homeless-type clothing.

Profession: Unemployed.

Work History: Nothing to what he considers Artisan Theivery.

Education: Basic Primary and Secondary education in Britain.

Special Skills:

- Taught himself to handle blades, particularly his Knife. He is quite a fan of the 'Cloak & Dagger' concept of stealth.

- A seasoned fighter, has had to contend with security guards and the police in some of the thefts he has committed only using his fists.

- Not unfamiliar with fire-arms, but doesn't like to use them. No reason.

Personal History:

Born and left in an Orphanage in Putney, London, Augustus was raised by the kind Sisters at the orphanage.

A delinquent child was drawn out of Augustus somehow, as the only thing he found purposeful and fun was mischeif and stealing from the caretakers constantly, robbing them of any valuebles he could find in their quarters.

The British government however, had plans for Augustus, as when he turned 13, the state put him through school, as he showed immense skill and potential.

At 14, he was in school one day and saw a pretty girl he liked, but then soon after picturing her in his mind, he changed into her. Not realising it, he returned to the Orphanage as the girl he'd seen, only to find that he wasn't allowed in. Looking at himself and then in the mirror, he understood his ability.

Training it over the following years, he began using the ability to his advantage, commiting identity fraud, stealing cash, withdrawing money from other people's bank accounts and so on.

At 20, an epiphany occured. He realised he could no longer stay with his current, dull and pointless life and wished to move somewhere else. The United States seemed to appeal to him, he didn't know why, it just did.

Before he left the country, he robbed a few banks at gunpoint, using his ability to look like Ghandi as a laugh.

Upon in arriving in America, he promplty set his first target. Las Vegas.

Twenty one years later, Augustus is a man. A bored man. He feels unfulfilled. Division seemed to have not even paid him any attention, a thrill he would've enjoyed.

But a few months ago, he began forming a group of psychics for bigger, better heists. The Pack.

Augustus is compelled to complete this next boost. And his entourage will ensure it will happen, especially when under his command.

Mental Ailments: None.

Relatives: None he has knowledge of.

Significant Relationships: None, in his eyes they are weakness.

Drinker: Moderate.

Smoker: Yes.

Drug User: Once. Never again.

Medical Conditions: None.

Medical History: Has had a slight history of bruises, wounds and so on from bouts with

Psych Profile: An assertive leader. Does not like to be challeneged or argued with. A serious egotistical complex about his works, plans and ideas, thinks them to be pieces of unshakable art. Arrogant, self-righteous and often patronising to those he doesn't like or meet his high standards.

IQ: 127

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Religion: Atheist, with a hint of Agnostic.

Political Beliefs: He doesn't believe Politics applies to him. Therefore he doesn't care.

Morality: Beneficial relative. It always depends on the circumstance. And if he can do it, he'd save a life, if were of use to him at least.

Merits: Extremely resourceful and a person who thinks on his feet.

Flaws: Angry, bitter and unsympathetic.

Accomplishments: Completed school.

Failures: None, or at least that's what he feels.

Theme Song: Muse - Uprising

Picture:

Shift - OOC - Page 2 Eccleston_366602a

Last edited by Howler on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 am

The IC Thread is now up, you can click on both the "Shift" title to go back and forth between OOC and IC.

In addition to this, could people please mimic the format of introduction for their posts.

If there are any questions, I'm pretty sure you know where to ask.

Peace and have fun!
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

I've went and had a brain lapse...a post is coming, though...I just dunno when
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Gunneh2113 wrote:I've went and had a brain lapse...a post is coming, though...I just dunno when

No pressure. But I'd really like you to post soon and more regularly. No beating about the bush, that's what I require.

That aside, good work everyone, I'm liking it, we wait until Gunneh's post for me to break it all down.

*Does a gang sign, but it looks fake and white.*
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:17 am

Profile has been fleshed out. If anything else that is needed just let me know.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 am

Klikxx wrote:Profile has been fleshed out. If anything else that is needed just let me know.

Me likey. Very nice. I'm particularly liking the brothers' stories and how it all happened.

Anyways, just waiting on Gunneh's post so we can move along, since I need all of your characters' attention for this...

I just want to let people know that I expect one post a day minimum. If this is too much, let me know right now. This policy starts when Gunneh has posted, since me saying that when Gunneh hasn't posted in a few days makes me seem a bit stupid.

P.S: You may have noticed I don't use smileys, so sarcasm, joking and so on can only be detected through my medium; writing. Just a warning for those who may just think I'm an asshole when in fact I'm kidding around. Although I can't say the same for Augustus.

So Gunneh, I expect a post from you tonight so we can begin moving things on. And everyday thereafter.

Thanks.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 am

Augustus reminds Alejandro of his father. So yes, He is an asshole.

I like the one post a day routine but I never in character post on the weekend. Too many distractions a home and I like to think things through clearly before I do.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:44 am

Klikxx wrote:Augustus reminds Alejandro of his father. So yes, He is an asshole.

I like the one post a day routine but I never in character post on the weekend. Too many distractions a home and I like to think things through clearly before I do.

Noted. Do you think you could post once during the weekeneds or would you prefer me to GM your character when you aren't there?
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am

I am fine with you to gm the character if you want to move thing forward. I am not really anal that way.I follow what happens in the thread over the weekend and typically post early Monday morning refreshed and briming with ideas.. With the time difference it is around 1:00pm or so your time so it would still hold things up. Feel free to pupeteer.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Gunneh2113 wrote:I've went and had a brain lapse...a post is coming, though...I just dunno when

A friendly and respectful warning. If I don't see a post by tomorrow, I will kindly ask you to leave, since I really would like to progress.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm going to have to leave, Howler. Life hit me all at once and I've only got a chance to focus on a couple of RPs, and that's gonna be Avatar and Back Alley (when it gets posted). Sorry, man.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Awww pooky! Sad I'm sorry you have to leave.

I'll post again soon Howler, I'm trying to wait on Elric though.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:39 pm

I hope I'm exempt from that post once each day rule right now, considering I was the last to post.

Ha, kidding, kidding.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 am

I won't lie, I've totally got a post basically written up, I'm just waiting for Elric so we don't leave him behind. And then I'll post. If he doesn't post by tomorrow, I'm gonna' give in and post. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 am

Well, since it's everyone but Gunneh who can post, I don't have any concerns.

But thanks Gunneh for being honest about it. Rather that than you doing half-assed posts staggered into a lame flake.

Anyways, I'll post next so we can move along.

I will erase traces of Gunneh's character for minimum confusion. If you have some pieces related to his character, I advise you to get rid of it.

On with the games!
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 am

Okay I'm going to just go on and post, because I can't wait. This rp is one of the few that make me uber excited. So yeah. *poof* I'm gone to post!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:06 am

Eternity wrote:Okay I'm going to just go on and post, because I can't wait. This rp is one of the few that make me uber excited. So yeah. *poof* I'm gone to post!

Yay!

*Celebrates a little.*

I just would like to say you guys are a great cast! I can't wait for some of this plot to transpire, I guarantee some mind-bending plot twists and fun!
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 pm

I...forget, which character was Gunneh's again? x.x And thanks, you're a great cast too Howler.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Ragter the junior greeter wrote:I...forget, which character was Gunneh's again? x.x And thanks, you're a great cast too Howler.

Gunneh's was a guy who technically speaking hasn't been mentioned, so we can pretend he doesn't exist.

Okay, I had a widdle problem with your post Ragter, (not writing, just logistics).

1. You didn't do the marking of the post, with chapter one, character name etc, no biggie really, but I would like it there still...

2. My fault entirely, apologies, but basically, The Pack are robbing the Federal Reserve, i.e where all of the US' money and corresponding currencies worldwide are held in gold. I forgot to mention that and that is where I apologise. So The President going into some random bank in Nevada is quite odd, yes, however, visiting the Federal Reserve isn't unknown.

So tomorrow, just make sure it corrosponds with Elric's post.

After this endeavour, I will move the game along with a final explanation of everything for clarification and then we will begin departure/etc. In addition to that, I will be posting the other side of our story - Cassie, Nick and co and what they're up to.

Toodles!
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Oh, sorry! I forgot that little intro thing! Sorry! I can't even apologize enough for this, can I? ;-; I'll not forget this for the next times I do this.

And as for the Federal Reserve thing...Tule could of just not have heard it's a federal reserve y'know. Did Augustus even mention it's a reserve? :p

Oh, as for the intro thing, do we have to link to our character profile every time?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 pm

I know I said I wouldn't post over the weekend but I had to throw some change into the pot before we moved on. Alejandro is shacking in his boots at the thought of failing. He will have a few choice words for Felix when they are away from the others.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next